bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleted my account  (Read 10035 times)

gmik

Re: Deleted my account
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 02:40:16 AM »

I can't add anything to what has already been beautifully expressed!  God Bless You my friend and brother.  I always like to keep options open....don't delete cuz then your name shows up in black..its so final looking.....just take a break and then come back if lead to..  love ya, gena

jopie

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »

Hi Roy.
You probably don't know me but,
The scripture verse that came to me when I read your post is Matthew6:22.
If your eye is single then your whole body is full of light.
Focus your eye on The Lord, the anointing that you received from him abides in you.
As good as this forum is,we sometimes need to get away and focus on the Lord, that's where we get our strength.
Be blessed my brother.
John.

judith collier

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 04:48:02 AM »

Roy, have been busy and haven't had time to log on here for quite a while. It did me good. I am a bit hungry now instead of being somewhat obsessed and saturated. Take a break. Love, judy

Roy Martin

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »

Awesome people, all of you. Thank you for the prayers and encouragement.
 My trials are nothing compared to others. I can't complain and won't.
I feel as if some very painful things are about to crumble down on me that is leading me into my past that I thought I would never see again or ever return to. I feel completely helpless to what is going on. These things blew in like a quiet storm and is trying to carry me away, but I know that God controls the clouds and the devastation that are within the storm. I am crying out to Him. Things are beyond my control and understanding of how to deal with  the circumstances I am facing.
 I know the power of prayer. Not that we will change Gods mind, but I know that prayer is good. Keep my wife Silvia and me in your prayers. I know that you don't know what is going on but its not something I'm comfortable to share with the public. I think I can say this; My wife and two sisters were molested by their father starting at ages too young for them to remember, into their teen years. The stories she has shared with me; I can't bear to hear.
  Thats all I can say for now.
 If there is anyone out there that has gone through this; please PM or e-mail me.

Roy

Marky Mark

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2009, 02:20:19 PM »

Roy,hope this helps. :)

Psalm 91 (King James Version)

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Peace...Mark

meee

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

Dear Roy, it's good to see you at the forum!
            Keeping you both in prayer.
                 much love for you both,meee

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 05:22:01 PM »

roy,
i lift you even now, that the Lord our Strength will hold you up and continue to build your faith in Him. i pray for your wife, and sisters, that they will be comforted and consoled knowing that our Father loves them and that we will be praying for them. there have been some awesome Scriptural references given on this thread, and some heart felt advice. always remember this forum is family. we will always have an ear available to hear, and eyes ready to see, as our Father gives us knowledge.

love in Christ,
claudia

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 06:03:24 PM »

Roy,
You have friends and family here. You are not alone..be strong my dear brother. God will make a way....
Kathy :'( :-*

Marlene

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »

Roy, I will keep you and your wife and her sisters in my prayers. Oh, the trials we go through in this life. Someday we will understand them all. I know, that this would be a horrible thing to go through . But, not to be able to trust your own Father would be so hard. I can tell you we have experienced rape in our family, but not by a family member. It is hard to let go of the pain. I hate everytime I hear about molestation.

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Martin

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 02:00:56 PM »

I think I should let everyone know that it wasn't just BT forum that I was about to turn away from. The issues going on in my life had me on the edge of just giving up on everything, and going back to my old life.
Now I know that it was God bringing us to our knees to give it all to Him.
 Silvia and I both have been trying to do things our way, seeing only our way and opinions independent of each others. We were both self centered and blind to each others feelings. It was all carnal full of pain.
 Two people that loved each other, brought together by God, hurting each other to no end.
 Finally We gave it to God with all sincerity, and it was as if a calm gentle breeze blew upon us and carried it away opening our eyes, and gave us peace and love for each other as if it were new.
We both know that it was God that put us through this. Just when we thought it was over, and that we couldn't take anymore, God showed us His love and passed it on to us and through us. God has taken our marriage to a new wonderful level. We both are at peace and full of joy with each other, but most of all and most important is that it brought us closer to God.
 I'm sorry if I caused a stir about deleting my account. I have enjoyed every moment of being here. It was temptation I was fighting, yet it was God working. We love Him deeply; more today than yesterday.
    Silvia has been reading all of Rays material for seven months now. I haven't been able to get her to even look at the forum yet.  She is very intelligent and sharp and witty with a beautiful sense of humor. She is smarter than I am, but I don't dare tell her that. I think she is about ready to open up to the forum. I keep telling her that she is in for a treat and blessing.
 Well Ive said enough for now and will end by saying thank you for your understanding, your prayers and fellowship giving all the glory and praise to our heavenly father.

Peace
Roy

aqrinc

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »

Roy Martin,

What you are expressing is similar to what i have gone through several times; Daily. I thank GOD For The Scriptures quoted below:

Joh 5:19 (MKJV)
Then Jesus answered and said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself but what He sees the Father do. For whatever things He does, these also the Son does likewise.

Joh 5:30 (MKJV)
I can do nothing of My own self. As I hear, I judge, and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of the Father who has sent Me.

Joh 15:5 (MKJV)
I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Without that little bit of Spiritual sight and hearing GOD Has Graciously Given to me; i am lost already.

george. :)

meee

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

Silvia has been reading all of Rays material for seven months now. I haven't been able to get her to even look at the forum yet.  She is very intelligent and sharp and witty with a beautiful sense of humor. She is smarter than I am, but I don't dare tell her that.
Peace
Roy

Oh God is sooooo good!         
Praising Him for this work in your and Silvia's life.
luvya,meee
PS:Cute!!

Roy Coates

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »

Praise God Roy M, your in my continued prayers brother. Peace

judith collier

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 03:13:50 AM »

So very glad things are working out for you and your wife. I was very concerned and prayed for you. Love, Judy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 18 queries.