bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tired  (Read 4792 times)

dave

tired
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »

I , by my own offering, fell into a morass of religious theology on a site with brothers and sisters who are bound and determined to see some of The Creators creation in a "hell" because they feel that man has a
free will. And that because they have been so good that "some body" has to pay because they were so good. They believe that free will and free choice are the same. I got very weary in the process.
Peace and Love Through Jesus.

lilitalienboi16

Re: tired
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:25:42 PM »

hope you learned something...

lol

gmik

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »

don't be discouraged tho....when they can't see it they REALLY can't see it...argueing will never change their minds....showing the Love of Christ helps when the Lord decides to remove their scales....

dave

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:00:14 AM »

Thank you and Praise His Name. Yes but it so easy to see His Great love but to some its a wall
of delusion. Praise Him

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 02:02:49 AM »

it happens don't be hard on yourself  peggy

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 02:08:21 AM »

I , by my own offering, fell into a morass of religious theology on a site with brothers and sisters who are bound and determined to see some of The Creators creation in a "hell" because they feel that man has a
free will. And that because they have been so good that "some body" has to pay because they were so good. They believe that free will and free choice are the same. I got very weary in the process.
Peace and Love Through Jesus.

If you are going into the lions den without proper preparation, be prepared to get chewed on.

Pro 28:15 (MKJV)
Like a roaring lion and a ranging bear, so is a wicked ruler over the helpless people.

Eze 22:25 (MKJV)
A plot by her prophets is in her midst, like a roaring lion tearing the prey. They have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they multiplied her many widows in her midst.

1Pe 5:8-9 (MKJV)  
8  Be sensible and vigilant, because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking someone he may devour;
9  whom firmly resist in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions in the world are being completed in your brotherhood.

Now you know why basic training in GOD'S Army is so difficult, the enemy uses his prisoners as cannon fodder and human shields.

george. >:( at the enemy the Devil (Satan).

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 02:09:54 AM by aqr »

dave

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 05:00:48 AM »

Heh, Heh, Heh  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.