bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 10, 2009 Continued  (Read 5395 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
July 10, 2009 Continued
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »

Hello Ray,
I was thinking about you and had to write.  I thank God for using you as our teacher. he has given you the ability to explain His Word in a way we can gain understanding. Through you, many have been brought into freedom from traditions of men and have learned about coming out of Babylon. I have come out ,my husband remains in, but I have hope.  Ray, I pray God strengthen you, and give you peace. Of Course we want His healing touch for you too. We lift your family in prayer also.  You are loved brother Ray and look forward to meeting you one day.
Your sister, Terry

Dear Ray,

Thank you for All you have done in your years of research and work for me, and not just me, but for All of us out here who have come in contact with you through your site.  You have given me confidence and boldness to Believe the Scriptures for what they truly say.  I have to tell you that over the years of my searching, I have had many conversations with my mother, and she would always say to me, "Oh Larry, who are listening to now?"  I never had a good
answer until the other day I thought about the Etheopian Eunich who encounter Phillip, and when asked if he understood what he was reading, replied, "how can I except a man explain it to me" (my version). So Ray, thank you for being the one to explain it to me.
 God Bless You,   Larry  

Dear Ray   You are in my prayers for a complete recovery. I have read or
listened to everything you have written and pray its Gods will that you
continue, as the world could sure use more of the same. But if not, you have
shown me how to continue on logically by myself.
 I was many years in wwcog [ Worldwide Church of God] I went through the D and R thing [divorce and remarriage policy], and they went
through 1000's of my bucks, before I finally woke up and got out. I went
through a couple of break off groups only to discover they were the same.
"Come out of her my people" was the most important scripture I ever
discovered. The seconded most important thing was your web site. It has
answered so many things for me that I  had not seen or fully understood
before. May GOD bless you and your family and again grant you full recovery.
Don

I cannot express just how much I deeply appreciate your exposition on tithing.  I have been a Christian for about 15yrs and always believed what the church has taught in regards to tithing. So being obedient I for the most part gave 10% of my income to the church. I thought somehow that this would secure blessings from God and that my business and other endeavors would automatically prosper. Just the opposite happened. I lost my business, I lost my wife and family to divorce, I lost my house and now the only thing I have are the clothes on my back, a car, and loving family and friends that encourage me and help me by providing lodging until my situation improves.
Your teaching has provided me with an epiphany. During my ordeal I was bitter, cynical and really in a dark place doubting the very word of God and the promises it supposedly contained. I see now that His word is true; man is the liar. I wrongly blamed God for not “opening the windows of heaven”, for neglecting me and leaving me destitute after years of faithful tithing.  Through all of my hardship God has not let me go. If left to myself I would have forsaken Him. I wanted to walk away and have nothing more to do with this whole Christian superficial farce. But God, faithful as He is has kept me and allowed me to suffer much that I may gain much more. I now see that I was treating God as a means to an end; rather than seeing God as the end of all means.
 So I say all this to thank you for being used of God to help me understand my misunderstanding.  I pray that God might heal you of your sickness; but one thing I have learned is that God shall have His glory no matter the earthly outcome. Thank you again for being an instrument of His divine choosing.  Blessings,  Kennan

Hey Ray,
I just wanted to say you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm sad by the condition your in because I don't won't to lose you.  I don't want to say too much and feel free not to  respond , save your energy!!
Praying for healing Ray!
Antaiwan

Hello Ray,
I'm not sure where to start. Your website has really helped me. I've been listening to the 2007 Nashville conference audio and it is blessing me. I'm starting to really study the scriptures now and your teachings have taken away many of my assumptions about what I thought I knew. I don't really have a whole lot to say except that I am truly grateful to you for opening my eyes (at least somewhat). Thank you. I am praying for you. It would awesome if you could teach us more. I have many questions, but I don't expect you to answer them. God can do that in other ways. I don't know what I'd do if I thought that God wasn't in control. Keep on fighting the good fight Ray. May God bless you very much for what He's done through you.  With love,
Aaron

Dear Ray

Thank you for all the hard work and research.  Your writing has truly set me FREE!  I am 53 and have spent my life in Christian pagan bondage.  I am now free to praise our God for who he truly is.  Thank you. We will pray for you.  I hated to hear that you are in poor health.  We hope and pray that God will heal you.   God Bless you again and again!! Tim

Dear Ray:   I wish you the very best.  I am so thankful to have known you through your web site.   I have lived long enough to know you and there is no doubt we could have been friends.  We shall be friends at a later time.    

I pray that God will let you appreciate how he has used you in this short time of your life. God has made a difference in this world by using you.  I am excited about the seemingly instantaneous resurrection we will know at the moment of our death.  What a great moment awaits us all even though so few of us are aware of this event.   I pray for you and think of you often.   May God bless you.   Your brother,  Paul

Dear Ray,
I am very sorry to learn about your ill health. I wanted to take the opportunity express my gratitude for that which I have learned through your teaching.  I don't believe that I have yet gained spiritual understanding and most of the scriptures are still a complete mystery to me but your teaching has succeeded in changing my worldview quite fundamentally and I thank you for that. I pray that the Lord hastens your recovery if that is his will and I hope that you get better soon and can continue with your work.  Yours Sincerely, Stuart.

Ray,  The truth that God has revealed to you have set me and my wife free, who the Son sets free is free indeed. We are saddened by your physical struggle and our prayer is that God will heal you to continue the work he has called you to.  I know God is in control but we should pray without ceasing and pray for one another especially our brothers that are suffering.  We love you brother and may the God of peace and healing be with you.
 larry and lou ann  

Greetings Mr. Smith,  I read on your web site about your condition and have prayed for your healing.  I have emailed you before but wanted to again thank you for the information that you have posted on your website. It has opened my eyes and removed a lot of the Spiritual blindness from my life. I now see many Scriptures much clearer and have a better understanding of the Creator's overall plan.  All the best,
 Cornelius
Worldwide Church of God
Freeport, Bahamas

I RECEIVED A FEW EMAILS LIKE THE FOLLOWING:

I hope you believe in The Lord, from what I have seen on your web site I hope you are a true believer.  I shutter as to where you will spend eternity   Lyn

Subject: you have been given cancer because…  You are not teaching the truth of God, you are a false teacher, this is why you have cancer!!! repent and ask forgiveness and you shall be healed.   Joseph

Our Great God and Saviour, [no comma] Has [has] already passed judgement [judgment] on you. You will Die [die] with the Cancer [cancer] that [which] has engulfed you [your] body.  Tha [The] Holy Spirit over seen [oversaw] the writing of the Scriptures, [no comma] In [in] Truth, and, [no comma] you are calling Him a Lier [liar] ..... [use comma, not  leaders] Which [which] is not forgiveable [forgivable]. I will not see you where you are going, For [for] my future home is above.

[Ray replies]  
Dear Nameless:  My grammar, spelling, and punctuation are not so good either, so don’t think I am being overly critical.  I am curious as to where it is that you think “I am going” that you will not see me?    God be with you,  Ray

Ray,
I don't feel sorry for people like you. You are reaping the reward of your lies and heresies. If you don't repent from leading people away from God, you will surely die. Not only physically but eternal damnation and hell which you do not believe in awaits you.  Repent today and ask God for mercy before it is too late.  Oluseyi

Since you are close (?) to meeting Christ face to face, I urge you to repent of your doctrinal blunders and unscriptural ramblings. Your thelogical musings are a trainwreck and your incoherent nonesense is making shipwreck of those ignorant of scripture. May God grant you repentance.

So now that you are going to die from stubborness, what are you hoping for? Praise?  Q:  Are you a martyr for holistic healing?
 You are a  f_ _ _ _ _g  fraud!   Jeffrey

i can see that you are being mislead. you have many beliefs on your page that cults believe. no hell? ummm.... you say ''I have NO "credentials" except the Spirit of God.''  your beliefs on your website are those of jehovah's witness' & nonbelievers. before you were so radical in your beliefs here did you go to a church? any church at all? are you currently a member of any church? have you stopped & thought about why you are suffering from cancer & all that crap? i'm sure you have prayed for God to relieve you from it... but has ha? maybe there's a reason. your poisoning people's minds. you are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I STUMBLED UPON YOUR BLASPHEMOUS WEBSITE AS IT WAS ADVERTISED ON MYSPACE.  I DON’T KNOW WHAT BIBLE YOU ARE READING, OR WHAT GOD YOU SERVE.  YOU ARE SPEAKING ONLY HALF-TRUTHS AND IN OTHER INSTANCES, ALL LIES.  I PRAY THAT YOU WILL REPENT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.  YOU ARE LEADING MANY PEOPLE ASTRAY WITH YOUR FALSE TEACHINGS.  I DON’T THINK THAT IT IS A COINCIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN STRICKEN WITH PROSTATE CANCER.  I’M SURE YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING YOUR HEART OUT FOR A HEALING THAT HASN’T COME.  YOU POOR, POOR SOUL, SATAN HAS YOU SO DECEIVED.  PLEASE, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, REPENT, AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR INIQUITIES!  THE LORD WILL FORGIVE YOU.  BUT YOU MUST STOP PREACHING THESE FALSE DOCTRINES.  I EXTEND THE LOVE OF CHRIST TO YOU THIS DAY, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL ACCEPT IT. WITH LOVE, BRET
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:26:11 PM by Dennis Vogel »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.