bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: WOW!  (Read 12499 times)

Ninny

WOW!
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:57:11 AM »

After reading all those emails to Ray and the update on his condition the word WOW! Is an understatement! I know everyone had to have been soaring as I was when reading!! God has truly blessed us and He has blessed Ray Smith as well!! It is my prayer that Ray will be raised up and be able to get on with what he loves!

Dennis, Thank you for being such a good friend to Ray. I know he appreciates and loves you very much! Thank you for sharing those emails with us! Very uplifting!! :D
Kathy ;) :-*

meee

Re: WOW!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:54 PM »

Wow indeed!!!!!       Yes Kathy and for him to be making arrangements reserving a room to speak, WOW again!
             meee

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:49:57 PM »

Thanks to Ray and Dennis for the update and for posting the emails.  Many of the emails on the forum are the critical ones so it's a blessing to see how many lives have been touched by God's truth through brother Ray and how Ray is not only enduring the trials but stepping out in faith for the future.  One thing I know is that any additional teachings that have come through this time will be powerful as they have come through the crucible of the firey trials the scriptures talk about.  I'm glad that Ray also admonished us not to place him on a pedestal.  But I'm thankful for a living example of grace under fire.

It's also noteworthy a few of the emails from the detractors.  They are full of hate and spite and acrimony with no mercy whatsoever offered and taking delight in the pains of another.  I suppose that if the christian 'hell' was real that they would be standing over the fire holding a weinee roast cheering the pain and suffering of the damned.  They know not what they do nor what they say.  To them the mercy of God extends only to the end of this physical and carnal life and then they think that God will turn with a vengence upon his enemies and they will certainly feel smug to see the masses get what they consider to be their just punishment.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »

Loved reading the note from Ray and the wonderful e mails.  Awesome!

Boy, the detractors do show the "love of Christ" don't they!!  NOT!!! How can they hate a brother in the Lord or any body and say they know/love Christ??  they are the deceived!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 04:22:13 PM »

Rays letter to the forum was just awsome! I love his closing statements!

I don't know if i will ever live to see another man like ray in my lifetime. He is trully blessed by God!

Brother ray, you are not my idol, but you certainly are a man who gave me back my faith! Though it were God who done it, somehow.. i just really want to thank you for that. Because Faith is the greatest gift to ever own!

God bless,

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »

dang some of these emails and to see ray and really think about his condition just makes you want to ball eyes [aka cry.]

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 04:47:59 PM »

You're right, Alex. It makes you want to cry your eyes out for sure. To see how hard Ray works to get others to know a God who is just and fair and loving beyond measure and yet Christians are the first to spew the hatred and disdain for the very God who gave them life!! God knows what He's doing and He is in control!!
Kathy :'(

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »

Yes, WOW, indeed. Very awesome to see that Ray is 'active' again. I pray God continues to raise him back up out of his sufferings.. and I so hope that he is able to do another conference... I won't be able to travel there myself, but can't wait to listen to the audios. Whatever he will have to say, I know will be AMAZING!

Daywalker.  8)

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »

WOW!  For over a week now the Lord has me reading and reading the first Chapter of Philippians.

I have often thought of these verses wondering how teaching out of envy and strife could be good.
Last, night it was like a light bulb turned on. After, reading Ray's Letter to the Forum. It comfirmed what the Holy Spirit was telling me is the truth to this scriptures. I will not write out the whole chapter. But, I feel Ray's chains are the advancement of the Gospel. Just like Paul's were to others.

Philippians Chapters 1 verse 14 Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouratged to speak the word of God more
                                       courageously and fearlessly.
                              verse 15 It is true that some preach sChrist out of envy and rivalry , but others out of good will.
                              verse 16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for defense of the gospel.

17 The former preach  Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while
                                           I am in Chains. But, what does it matter? The important thigs is that in every way, whether from false motives or true,
                                           Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.
                                      18 Yes, and I will continue to rejoice.
                                      19  for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened
                                           to me will turn out for my deliverance. (some bibles say salvation)
I just love this whole chapter. But, last night God spoke to me. I wondered how it was good to preach Christ out of envy and strife. Well, he kept having me read it over and over.
It is good for us because we can see Babylon teaches out of envy and strife and selfish ambition. If, I ever had a doubt I am on the right path, it is gone.
After, reading Ray's letter and seeing the love Ray has for all of us and humanity. I have never seen anything like this in any church of Babylon. I was ill two years out of my church of many years. I only had two non members and a paralized girl contact me. My family was presecuted by our minister. He preached we might die cause he did not think we tithed enough. He said, God might let us die. The congreagation did not know who he was talking to, but we do it was the amount we gave and that I had just been saved from death.

I am glad for that presecution it led me in here. So, now I see these verses can confirm we are on the right path. I never seen such hate filled letters like Ray received. Well, I saw hate in my pastors eyes when he preached his tithe sermon. He new who he was directing it at. It made it easy when God led me in here to know I had found the right place.
I see now, that God has used Babylon for his purpose. The elect, will be led to truth and god will confirm it when we are presecuted for Christ. There is much good out of this. Even if in strife and selfish ambition . It is all Good because I believe, it helps us to discern that there is no love in truth in Babylon. Hopefully, we can share with others the truth of Gods Love. It is good that Babylon teaches Christ , because since God calls us out some will see through this and come out of her. God never lets me forget what I came out of. This also, give me compassion for the ones who are blind. I once was them.

I love my family in here. When, you hurt I hurt. When, you laugh I laugh. We have all been blessed to have Ray as a Brother. I loved how Ray believes that his suffering is to teach him how to love humanity. We have a suffering world that do not even know why they are going through this.

In His Love,
Marlene

ez2u

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »

okay one very important item that is being ignore here is how Ray is getting better.  I believe it would help everyone here to open up their eyes and see this.  He change his diet and started a slow form of detoxing his system.  Its really simple to do but our appetites get in the way.  ( this is true spiritually too)  When i cure myself of breat cancer i did the same.  The program is the same, diseases differs.  Feed your body live foods.  if your are sick depending on how sick you are how slowly you have to detox and give your liver the time to replenish.  I believe and I know i will get criticism from this but eating unhealthy is of the carnal nature  because it causes death to your cells and major organs and then body. Look at God diet in Genius coke was not growi g on trees  well enough hope some of you see a little clearer what Ray did to fight this cancer and take heed.  with love peggy

daywalker

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

okay one very important item that is being ignore here is how Ray is getting better.  I believe it would help everyone here to open up their eyes and see this.  He change his diet and started a slow form of detoxing his system.  Its really simple to do but our appetites get in the way.  ( this is true spiritually too)  When i cure myself of breat cancer i did the same.  The program is the same, diseases differs.  Feed your body live foods.  if your are sick depending on how sick you are how slowly you have to detox and give your liver the time to replenish.  I believe and I know i will get criticism from this but eating unhealthy is of the carnal nature  because it causes death to your cells and major organs and then body. Look at God diet in Genius coke was not growi g on trees  well enough hope some of you see a little clearer what Ray did to fight this cancer and take heed.  with love peggy

...and yet ALL WAS STILL OF GOD!!

I don't see why anyone would be offended by what you say, you give great advice. Thanks, Peggy.  ;)

- Christopher.  8)

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 08:26:52 PM »

Peggy no arguments from me! I am all for natural everything!! Thanks, girl!
Kathy ;)

Marlene

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

I agree, Peggy it is good advice. But, I like what daywalker said,"and yet ALL WAS STILL OF GOD!  Ray on his main page believes his healing will all come from God.

Why is it children are dying so young . Where, do these brain tumours and such come from. Why is my Mother In Law a two time cancer survior and why do others dies. It is up to God it is all his purpose and plan

I am a diabetic, have kidney stones and try to take good care of myself. Do, I ever mess up. Yes, but for the most part I give it my all. Many medications I take cause you to crave sweets and food. Ray has even mentioned this.  The cost of healthy foods are expensive. We, grow a garden but many of the elderly cannot do it and some other people. We do have a nice place that sells hormone free meats, nuts and other healthy foods. But, they are way out of sight.

Gluttony, is another sin that many people battle. I use to eat years ago because of my not able to have children. God delivered me from the depression and the overeating.  

I have seen som really thin people eat way more then I ever have. I really, think it is all about environment factors, genetics and such. Any thing good that we can do like eating healthy may help us some to live a longer fuller live. But, then again it is all up to God.

I am not offended I agree. But, I also know many people die from diseases . Even exercise is good for a little. But, I know my spiritual health is most important. When, food becomes just about our appetites it is carnal. Just, another sin to overcome.

In His Love,
Marlene

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »

I agree with Peggy's statement as well. My mother had fibromyalgia for years and was getting worse and worse. She finally said "ENOUGH" with the doctors and drugs and switched to herbal/natural remedies. She went from being hardly able to walk to exercising weekly and working full time again [for the first time in years!]

I haven't been to a doctor or taken any medicine in seven years. That is also when I stopped eating fast food, soda, candy, "junk" food, etc.  ;D

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »

Yes eating natural food is better, but many who have eaten nothing but junk all their living days, suffer no damage. We need to be careful when statements are made about healing ourselves, not possible even with totally pure and organic everything. Or we can just toss out everything we have learned and let the beast within take over now.

If we heal, it is because GOD Causes Healing, just as HE Causes deseases to teach us Spiritual Truths. There is not a human being who can do the littlest thing to heal themselves, unless GOD Wills Healing.

Or do we make GOD a liar when we contradict These Scripture:

Act 11: 3-10 (GNB)
3  "You were a guest in the home of uncircumcised Gentiles, and you even ate with them!"
4  So Peter gave them a complete account of what had happened from the very beginning:

5  "While I was praying in the city of Joppa, I had a vision. I saw something coming down that looked like a large sheet being lowered by its four corners from heaven, and it stopped next to me.

6  I looked closely inside and saw domesticated and wild animals, reptiles, and wild birds.
7  Then I heard a voice saying to me, 'Get up, Peter; kill and eat!'

8  But I said, 'Certainly not, Lord! No ritually unclean or defiled food has ever entered my mouth.'
9  The voice spoke again from heaven, 'Do not consider anything unclean that God has declared clean.'

10  This happened three times, and finally the whole thing was drawn back up into heaven.

Ecc 3: 1-22 (Rotherhams)
1 For, every thing, there is a season,—and a time for every pursuit, under the heavens:—
2 A time to be born, and a time to die,—A time to plant, and a time to uproot what is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal,—A time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh,—A time to wail, and a time to dance for joy;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to heap up stones,—A time to embrace, and a time to be far from loving embrace;
6 A time to seek, and a time to give up as lost,—A time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew,—A time to be silent, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love and a time to hate,—A time of war, and a time of peace.
9 What profit hath he that worketh, in that wherein, himself, hath toiled?
10 I looked at the employment which God hath given to the sons of men, to work therein:

11 Everything, hath he made beautiful in its own time,—also, intelligence, hath he put in their heart, without which men could not find out the work which God hath wrought, from the beginning even unto the end.
12 I know that there is no blessedness in them,—save to be glad, and to do well with one’s life.

13 Though indeed, that any man should eat and drink, and see blessedness, in all his toil, it is, the gift of God.
14 I know, that, whatsoever God doeth, the same, shall be age-abiding, unto it, there is nothing to add, and, from it, there is nothing to take away,—and, God, hath done it, that men should stand in awe before him.

15 That which was, already, had been, and, that which shall be, already, shall have been,—but, God, seeketh that which hath been chased away.

16 Then, again, I saw under the sun, the place of justice, that there was lawlessness, and, the place of righteousness, that there was lawlessness.
17 Said, I, in my heart, Both the righteous and the lawless, will God judge,—for there will be a time for every pursuit, and concerning every work—there.

18 Said, I, in my heart, as concerning the sons of men, That God was minded to prove them,—and that they might see, that they were beasts, of themselves.
19 For, as regardeth the destiny of the sons of men and the destiny of beasts, one fate, have they, as dieth the one, so, dieth the other, and, one spirit, have they all,—and, the pre-eminence of man over beast, is nothing, for, all, were vanity:

20 all, go unto one place,—all, came from the dust, and all, return to the dust.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of the sons of men, whether it, ascendeth, above,—or the spirit of the beast, whether it, descendeth, below, to the earth?

22 So I saw, that there was nothing better than that a man should be glad in his works, for, that, is his portion,—for who can bring him in, to look upon that which shall be after him?

My point, is that ALL GLORY And CREDIT Belongs to GOD, our CREATOR, none to us HIS Creation.

Jesus Christ said:

Joh 5:30-31 (GNB)
30  "I can do nothing on my own authority; I judge only as God tells me, so my judgment is right, because I am not trying to do what I want, but only what he who sent me wants.
31  "If I testify on my own behalf, what I say is not to be accepted as real proof.

george :).

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:52:13 PM by aqr »

ez2u

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 01:27:53 AM »

Bless you George

gmik

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 02:33:31 AM »

The good that I want to do I don't do..... since last Aug. I lost 35 lbs!  Felt great yada yada....now I am sabotaging myself...I am eating whatever I want!  And what I want is NOT healthy!

I know the right way to eat...mentally you have to want to eat right....I hate that about me!!! cuz right now I am not!

I don't want cancer to make me eat right, but even that isn't enough motivation right now...

don't mind me...I am just venting

maybe if I see it in black and white I will get back on the right track food wise!  (Ooooops! didn't want to hijack the thread)

larissa4676

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »

Joy Joy Joy! What I'm feeling after reading through the emails and hearing about how Ray is doing. All Praises be to God.

Larissa

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »

i dont agree with peggy because all i ever eat is junk food!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL

im a pig............ OINK :D

but i <3 peggy so don't worry :) :) :)

aqrinc

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 05:41:07 PM »

After reading all those emails to Ray and the update on his condition the word WOW! Is an understatement! I know everyone had to have been soaring as I was when reading!! God has truly blessed us and He has blessed Ray Smith as well!! It is my prayer that Ray will be raised up and be able to get on with what he loves!

Dennis, Thank you for being such a good friend to Ray. I know he appreciates and loves you very much! Thank you for sharing those emails with us! Very uplifting!! :D

Kathy ;) :-*

To the original intent of this thread, WOW .

Sorry Ninny,

It was not my intention to highjack your post, just had to point out some pretty important Scripture Truths that we all need to understand and remember. None of my post was directed to any one particular member, but is most certainly pointing out Truths that Scripture repeats over and over.

GOD Has made it possible; for Ray to be here for us at this hour, GOD, Will Hold Him Up as long as HE (GOD), Wills. WOW indeed that we can be here, and actually understand what is happening.

Rom 1: 16-17 (CLV)
16 For not ashamed am I of the evangel, for it is God's power for salvation to everyone who is believing - to the Jew first, and to the Greek as well."

17 For in it God's righteousness is being revealed, out of faith for faith, according as it is written: "Now the just one by faith shall be living."

Great post Ninny, again my apologies for taking the attention from it.

Love Joy Peace Humility, In GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ.

george. :)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.