bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WOW!  (Read 12498 times)

Ninny

Re: WOW!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »

No problemo!
Someone may have needed to hear those scriptures!!
Kathy ;) :-*

ez2u

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »

Lord bless this forum and help us all to know your wisdom and truths.  IN Jesus name and by His blood.  Amen   

Roy Coates

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

PRIASE GOD on the WOW factor sweeping the forum and the believers that meet here. Thank you in the name of Jesus for blessing each and every one of us with today. I pray that we have a tomorrow to wake up too. Continued healing and growth in Ray's life. Peace and Grace

dave

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 08:50:55 PM »

I know and believe that L. Ray Smith is an inspired teacher. I pray for his health, his well being, in the end as we all know it is up to The Father and Creator. My Bro. Ray is in the best of hands; my
prayer is that he will be healed, go in the record books for the Glory and Praise of the Lord, but that
is me.
I visit other sites, and as Craig said I try to change minds and reason and thinking, I  kid myself; only He can CAUSE the change. But I also know if the Lord leads, then someone heard. Actually, sometimes Id rather dig in a deep ditch  all day long in 100degree heat, than talk to bros. and sisters on the religious sites who just will not see that HE IS the whole thing.

Peace and Love Through Jesus

tamaralv

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »

Ok....so it seems like I'm always late reading and posting, but I agree..........WOW!!!   Ray has been on my mind so much lately that I feel inspired to pray constantly for him and his family.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the update, even though Ray's medical condition is still guarded.  Tears of love and thanksgiving streamed down my face as I read all the emails to Ray.  My heart is overflowing with love for our Father and his vessels...1 year ago I found it difficult to feel ANYTHING but dispair and now my cup runneth over!!!  Thank you, Lord Jesus, for leading me to these people (ya'll) and for all the love and encouragement shared between members of this forum.  
Ray stated that he was going to step out on faith regarding the Conference and it reminded me of something I read that was stated by Martin Luther King, Jr.  "Take the first step in faith.....you don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." (my rendition, of  course).  I too am taking a step in faith and will try desperately to save enough to take my daughter and I to that Conference, Lord willing.  Hope to meet many of you there!  

May the Love,Peace, and Truth of Christ be with us all.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 06:37:26 PM by tamaralv »

charrie

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 12:14:01 AM »

Hi, Peggy

You will get no criticism from me about what we eat.  i believe that our temples where not meant for most of the cooked/processed foods we eat in this day and age.

Our bodies are amazing and I believe our brother Ray will/does have an awesome testimony about respecting what Yahweh has created. 

Charrie

Astrapho

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 06:46:07 AM »

Ahhh, just read the update, and, yes, all I could say is WOW!! That is awesome!!! It makes me want to go fly over to his house, charge into his room and hug him... Okay, minus the charging part... But it makes me so happy to see that even when Ray is going through this hard time with his body, his spirit is still strong and he still has such great faith in God. ;D Sadly I can't go for that Conference since it's halfway across the world, but I'll be following the recordings when it comes out.

Get well soon Ray!! (too bad he doesn't visit the forum...)

P.S. on diet: I've been trying to stay away from Mcdonalds, but I still eat it way too often than I like. It's a miracle that I'm not obese... D;

EKnight

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 01:21:53 AM »

Have there been any updates about the possibility of a conference?  I really want to go.  I have used up all vacation time but I think I can take time without pay.  My husband wants to go too but more because he wants to go to Mobile.  But whatever it takes. :)

Eileen

Absolute Truth

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »

Wow indeed.

I cannot get over the evil curses of the so called "elect of God", so they think.

Honestly, I have been studying the truth of universal redemption for almost 12 years now. I have been studying bible-truths website for about 5 of them and I still do not consider myself the elect of God. God has blessed me with some knowledge (how little I have) but I know myself my nature is not what it should be. In this knowledge I humbly realize just how special I am not.

How can people who say they love God ever portray such a selfrighteous nature to judge another with such blasphemous terms,  and still consider themselves children of God? Do they seriously believe that this judgmental evil carnal nature is that of the Father or His Son?

I am absolutely sickened by the words of these pride induced naysayers and selfproclaimed judges over Gods people. SICK!!!

All of this causes me to look into myself and see that same nature toward them. I am forced to bow to God in humility as I am sickened by my own nature as well. As Paul said "who shall deliver me from this body of death?". I am no better than they and any knowledge I have been blessed with is but only knowledge until it is accompanied by wisdom and understanding. I have a long way to go and do not believe there will ever come a day while in my flesh I may claim such a royal title as "THE ELECT OF GOD".

God Bless, Dave

Kat

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »

Hi Eileen,

Ray is determined to have this conference in November.  Now anybody that wants to go ahead and make arrangements to attended can do so.  Ray is already committed to having this conference and his condition... well some things have improved, I guess you could say he's stable.  I think that diet he's on is making all the difference in the world and he is totally committed to it.  He would not have mentioned the conference in his letter to the forum if he did not think he would be able to carry through with it.  The way I see it, I would rather make the plans necessary and have to cancel them at the last minute, than to miss this conference.  We just don't know if there will be another one.  I just hope everyone who can will try to attend, these conferences are such a blessing.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

p.s. Dave none of us can claim that title now, hang in there though it's not by our own ability that any will make it, but throught Christ living in us that will bring any to the first resurrection.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2009, 03:59:53 AM »

i made my hotel room reservation at the ashbury suites just to make sure i had a room where the conference would be. i haven't made my plane reservations yet, but am planning on doing that once ray posts that we can register with him that we will be attending the conference. stepping out in faith that our Loving Father will bring this conference to pass. leaping out in faith actually. big ole' giant leaps  ;D ;D ;D

claudia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.