bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: apostles?  (Read 23653 times)

believerx

Re: believerx
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 01:49:40 AM »

i cant answer anything effectively without "teaching".

this is only my 10th post  -since being here about 9 months. because i am slow to speak.  i dont need to prove anything to anyone.

once you come to the place that i have, you would understand this.  

would it do any good to tell you all that none of you have any clue as to what God's truth is, and the gospel?

i highly doubt it.

i believe God will save all, i believe there is no such thing as free will,  i believe that the dead sleep in the black silence of the grave.  so what?  all of the things ray teaches are found scattered about in christianity. all of them have the same working of error though.  it is only the elect that it is impossible to deceive. everyone else is fair game. i have actually made my calling and election sure, because i have the testimony of the elect, it is for this reason that  i can say i am never wrong.  
and if i am wrong  i wouldnt know it anyway.  but i havent found anyone else that has sound doctrine. not 1 single person.

my life is an absolute nightmare.   you wouldnt believe me if i told you how difficult it is.  but unlike the corinthians, i have no liberty to share what paul called foolishness.  

there are foundational truths that all here are lacking.  but ignorance is defined as not knowing. you just do not know.  well i know- because God made me to know.  there is no way for God's word to be implanted into you easily.  it wasnt for me, but i had no human teacher- i learned it from Christ the same way as paul did.

so ignore me or answer me privately at my provided email address.  any truth i share would be in sharp contrast to what you find here, so my presence would be unwelcome.  

b  x

btw:

godly is and adj.  that doesnt need capitalization- when applying it to people.

http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=godly&version1=49&searchtype=all&spanbegin=47&spanend=73

yes my answer was on topic and VERY SCRIPTURAL!  there is nothing new... there will always be apostles. YOU MUST HAVE MISSED THE POINT I CLEARLY MADE!

and i never said anyone here questioned pauls apostolic authority- i just corrected the false notion that apostles did not refer to themselves as apostles.

hillsbororiver, all of things you are require of me to address necessitates that i speak the unabridged oracles of God.  which i am obligated not to, by my covenant to not teach out of the scriptures.

because when i teach- you get the whole enchilada- doctrine,AND REPROOF, AND CORRECTION, AND TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:53:53 AM by believerx »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 02:15:54 AM »

this is only my 10th post  -since being here about 9 months. because i am slow to speak.  i dont need to prove anything to anyone.

would it do any good to tell you all that none of you have any clue as to what God's truth is, and the gospel?

i highly doubt it.

i believe God will save all, i believe there is no such thing as free will,  i believe that the dead sleep in the black silence of the grave.  so what?  all of the things ray teaches are found scattered about in christianity. all of them have the same working of error though.  it is only the elect that it is impossible to deceive. everyone else is fair game. i have actually made my calling and election sure, because i have the testimony of the elect, it is for this reason that  i can say i am never wrong.  
and if i am wrong  i wouldnt know it anyway.  but i havent found anyone else that has sound doctrine. not 1 single person.

my life is an absolute nightmare.   you wouldnt believe me if i told you how difficult it is.  but unlike the corinthians, i have no liberty to share what paul called foolishness.  

there are foundational truths that all here are lacking.  but ignorance is defined as not knowing. you just do not know.  well i know- because God made me to know.  there is no way for God's word to be implanted into you easily.  it wasnt for me, but i had no human teacher- i learned it from Christ the same way as paul did.

so ignore me or answer me privately at my provided email address.  any truth i share would be in sharp contrast to what you find here, so my presence would be unwelcome.  

b  x

btw:

http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=godly&version1=49&searchtype=all&spanbegin=47&spanend=73

yes my answer was on topic and VERY SCRIPTURAL!  there is nothing new... there will always be apostles. YOU MUST HAVE MISSED THE POINT I CLEARLY MADE!

and i never said anyone here questioned pauls apostolic authority- i just corrected the false notion that apostles did not refer to themselves as apostles.

hillsbororiver, all of things you are require of me to address necessitates that i speak the unabridged oracles of God.  which i am obligated not to, by my covenant to not teach out of the scriptures.

because when i teach- you get the whole enchilada- doctrine,AND REPROOF, AND CORRECTION, AND TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

You said;

"would it do any good to tell you all that none of you have any clue as to what God's truth is, and the gospel?"

I don't even know if i should continue reading your post... what is there that anyone could say to that?

God be with you,

Alex

daywalker

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 04:08:21 AM »

i highly doubt it.

b  x

btw:

BX,

Perhaps we here at BT should all bow down to you and your great wisdom? Perhaps we should all beg for you to "teach" us all your "great wisdom" that God has showed you? Or how about not!

Even the Apostle Paul, who had been shipwrecked more than once, beaten, left for dead, gone days without food or shelter, etc, etc. etc.. spreading the "gospel", was well aware of the possibility that he could STILL fall away and be a "castaway"! Yet you speak so boldly about being an "elect". I'll tell you what, IF you are an elect, you have a LONG WAYS TO GO BEFORE YOU ARE WORTHY!

If you really knew 2% of what you claim to know about God's Wisdom and Truth, you wouldn't speak so foolishly! BUT YOU SPEAK LIKE A PHARISEE... FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE...

You call yourself an "elect", yet you speak like a Babylonian.

Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them to him and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them.
26 It shall not be so among you; but whoever would be great among you must be your servant,
27 and whoever would be first among you must be your slave;
28 even as the Son of man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Are you following this example of Christ right now BX? No you are not! You are DISOBEYING HIM by 'puffing' yourself up above your brethren.

There is NO "righteousness" in the words you speak here; only ARROGANCE and BLASPHEMY which you must bitterly repent of and be judged by the CONSUMING SPIRITUAL FIRE OF GOD BEFORE you can deem yourself "worthy" of His Kingdom.

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Perhaps you should meditate on these Words of God Almighty before your next post BX.

May God shine His Light on your darkened heart,

Christopher.  8)

believerx

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 05:05:03 AM »

this is only my 10th post  -since being here about 9 months. because i am slow to speak.  i dont need to prove anything to anyone.

i highly doubt it.

b  x

btw:

BX,

Perhaps we here at BT should all bow down to you and your great wisdom? Perhaps we should all beg for you to "teach" us all your "great wisdom" that God has showed you? Or how about not!

Even the Apostle Paul, who had been shipwrecked more than once, beaten, left for dead, gone days without food or shelter, etc, etc. etc.. spreading the "gospel", was well aware of the possibility that he could STILL fall away and be a "castaway"! Yet you speak so boldly about being an "elect". I'll tell you what, IF you are an elect, you have a LONG WAYS TO GO BEFORE YOU ARE WORTHY!

If you really knew 2% of what you claim to know about God's Wisdom and Truth, you wouldn't speak so foolishly! BUT YOU SPEAK LIKE A PHARISEE... FOR THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE...

You call yourself an "elect", yet you speak like a Babylonian.

Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them to him and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them.
26 It shall not be so among you; but whoever would be great among you must be your servant,
27 and whoever would be first among you must be your slave;
28 even as the Son of man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Are you following this example of Christ right now BX? No you are not! You are DISOBEYING HIM by 'puffing' yourself up above your brethren.

There is NO "righteousness" in the words you speak here; only ARROGANCE and BLASPHEMY which you must bitterly repent of and be judged by the CONSUMING SPIRITUAL FIRE OF GOD BEFORE you can deem yourself "worthy" of His Kingdom.

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Perhaps you should meditate on these Words of God Almighty before your next post BX.

May God shine His Light on your darkened heart,

Christopher.  8)

WOW!
 MY DARKENED HEART?  I AM A PHARISEE? I SPEAK LIKE A BABYLONIAN?
HA HA HA!

1Why are the nations in an uproar
         And the peoples devising a vain thing?
    2The kings of the earth take their stand
         And the rulers take counsel together
         Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
    3"Let us tear their fetters apart
         And cast away their cords from us!"
    4He who sits in the heavens laughs,
         The Lord scoffs at them.

I GUESS THE MODERATORS WILL LET YOUR CHILDISH VAIN IMAGININGS PASS WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE INSULTED.  who did i personally insult?  i said someone erred greatly. then backed it up with more than 20 verses.

APOSTLES KNOW THEY ARE APOSTLES AND THEY MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT NOR DO THEY PRACTICE ANY KIND OF FALSE HUMILITY. (COL 2)

listen sonny,
i am far more lenient than you can know.  and what prithee,  do i have to repent bitterly of?  you have zero justification for blaspheming me!   which i can assure you, you are doing. evidently your wild animal, that you say "you can recognize so easily in the mirror", must have affected your hearing while he was growling at me.

2 pe 2:
10and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties,

11whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord.

12But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,

IF IT IS A WAR YOU WANT JUNIOR, THEN TAKE ANOTHER UNWARRANTED SHOT AT MY CHARACTER YET AGAIN, WHICH YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.   i say this for your benefit.  you would not listen to the apostle paul either because he would tell you just how wrong ray smith is also.  but because of the suppression of truth in unrighteousness here i will probably be booted for saying anything contrary to ray.  you dont think he is wrong about anything do you?   what is the difference?  is his dirt superior to mine?  i am not lording anything over anyone.  do you want the gospel? is my truth slapping you in the face?  what have i said that you can actually refute with scripture??  hmm...? you saying my heart is darkened would lead me to conclude that you are omniscient perhaps and you have been holding out on us.  tsk tsk tsk.
maybe it is we that should be bowing to you!

b x
btw:
thank you for affirming my apostolic status.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:16:55 AM by believerx »

9440geoff

Re: apostles?
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 07:29:06 AM »

if i am wrong  i wouldnt know it anyway

Oh so true.

Geoff

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »

"but i havent found anyone else that has sound doctrine. not 1 single person"

Mat 18:20  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

mharrell08

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »

Looks like this topic has run its course.

Marques
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.