bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: All Roads lead to Mobile, Alabama  (Read 34469 times)

EKnight

Re: All Roads lead to Mobile, Alabama
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 12:33:39 AM »

Yes I made reservation at Ashbury.  I figure if the conference is a no go, I will use the tickets another time and pay the penalty or just go to Mobile anyway.

Eileen

Roy Martin

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 08:54:54 AM »

I've got my reservations at the Ashbury as well. I'm excited.
 How long is a conference on the average? Are they in the morning or evening?

Roy

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »

Quote from: Roy Martin
I've got my reservations at the Ashbury as well. I'm excited.
 How long is a conference on the average? Are they in the morning or evening?

Roy

Usually a Friday night meet and greet; conference being Saturday (morning & afternoon) and Sunday morning.

Roy Martin

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

Thank you Patrick.
 My wife and I are going to just make it a 3-4 day vacation so to speak. Get there Friday afternoon and leave Monday morning.
 Its a 10 hour drive for us from Denison TX.

Roy

cjwood

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »

i was excited to read in the "tithing" email to ray which craig posted today, that ray mentions in his response that he will be discussing the things that we are to give to God that are God's at the nov. mobile conference. he is still walking out in faith, and even talking about the conference in faith. dear Father i ask You to provide this much needed bible conference. all Glory and Honor be given to you.

claudia

ez2u

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

Okay  waiting on a word as to whether we have a conference or not.  I have a question here for everyone?  I just read where Ray was in harsh pain for 2 months in his spine and others parts of his body.  This has got to take a lot out of him.  Preparing for a conference is a lot of work on him.  We don't want to rush things and have him running himself down either  that is not good for his health.  Rest is primary, good nutrition, and no stress.  Who is going to do all the work?  His wife has been the untold worker in helping Ray get better too.  She deserves our appreciation not more work.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 12:49:46 PM by ez2u »

Kat

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

Hi Peggy,

Ray is not being coerced or persuaded into putting on this conference, as far as I know it was his idea and I think he is capable of making this kind of decision.  He is well aware of the present state of his health, what it has been and I think he has weighted very carefully what will be required of him to accomplish a conference.  Besides he has put on many conferences in the pass and knows exactly what is required of him.  I kind of think that having this kind of objective would be good for him, help motivate him and take his mind off his pains somewhat. 

Ray has always done all his own work researching and typed his own papers for his site and for the conferences.  Actually I really don't know how anyone could help him with this, as it's a spirit lead work.  But he does have people he is close to, should he desire to ask for any kind of assistance.  Now if he is hampered and not able to put as much work into preparing for this conference, I'm sure that whatever he comes up with will be well worth hearing.  We all know that whatever is done will be according to God's will and be thankful regardless.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »

Kat,
I started to write earlier saying the same thing..but I knew there was someone who could say it better, someone who actually knows Ray!
I have learned from reading and listening to him so many times that Ray Smith goes forward if God says GO! That's just what makes him tick!! If God gives him the ok, We will have a conference, if God says no then it won't happen! At any rate you're right, whatever happens and whatever comes out of it will be a blessing to all of us, including Ray! :D
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 03:02:15 AM »

well i was concern that there was pressure from us to do this even though i know he mention it.  i was also thinking mayb ether could be a voluntary of setting up and taking down ect...  Not writing a paper  physical work.  If he knew people would be willing to help.  It could make it easier.  peggy

Ninny

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »

Peggy, that is very thoughtful and sweet of you!  :D 
Blessings!
Kathy ;)

Kat

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »

Hi Peggy,

I believe Ray first mentioned having a conference and he is the only one that knows if he's up to it.  I don't think anybody was talking to him about having a conference, if anything he was cautioned about taking on too much.  Ray does not do the physical set up or take down, the hotel will take care of most of it, but Dennis and others handle the technical equipment set for him.  Just want to let you know that there is no need to be concerned, Ray has a good amount of wisdom and he will do the right thing  ;)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 10:09:07 PM »

Does anyone know....?

When we make reservations for the Hotel, do we need to use a group name or number?

Thanks,
Brenda

mharrell08

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

Does anyone know....?

When we make reservations for the Hotel, do we need to use a group name or number?

Thanks,
Brenda

I believe Ray will announce any needed conference info at a later time, which will be announced on the main website (http://bible-truths.com/). Normally, Dennis places an update notice on the forum for all as well.

The Ashbury Hotel allows you to reserve a room now and then, at a later date, add any needed group information.

Hope this helps,

Marques

musicman

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2009, 01:44:18 PM »

Does anyone know....?

Thanks,
Brenda

Don't know.  I'm staying at the Roach Hump Hotel.

OBrenda

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2009, 05:36:49 PM »

Does anyone know....?

Thanks,
Brenda

I believe Ray will announce any needed conference info at a later time, which will be announced on the main website (http://bible-truths.com/). Normally, Dennis places an update notice on the forum for all as well.

The Ashbury Hotel allows you to reserve a room now and then, at a later date, add any needed group information.

Hope this helps,

Marques

Yes...Thank You!

ez2u

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »

Musicman    will you need some food to feed them?  The roaches.

musicman

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:04 PM »

Usually I toss food all over the floor to keep them off of the bed.  But they are very territorial, at least the mutated ones I'm used to dealing with.

Ninny

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2009, 09:00:46 PM »

Musicman, you know they lie on your chest at night when you sleep and perch on the side of your cereal bowl, in the morning!! They wait anxiously for your return in the evening!! They love you, dude!! You're so nice to them! You know you shouldn't feed the wild creatures!!  ::) 
Kathy ;)  ;)

chav

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »

Hi
Flight booked, visa sorted,and booked in at the Ashbury I'm on my way, can hardly believe it is happening.I'm really looking forward to meeting up with everyone at the conference.It will also be my first visit to the States, so to say I'm excited is a bit of an under statement, pity I couldn't stay longer.
Dave

cjwood

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

got my flight booked too, with reservations at the ashbury. also got confirmation of my reservation for the conference from ray.  i am so looking forward to seeing everyone there. i pray that our Abba Father will strengthen ray in body, mind, and spirit and that it is of His will for this conference to be held.

claudia
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.