bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Roads lead to Mobile, Alabama  (Read 34483 times)

jacobbsladdr

Re: All Roads lead to Mobile, Alabama
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »

Do we need to get a confirmation from Ray regarding attending the Bible conference?  when I emailed Ray, he just asked for my name and address.  He didn't give me any confirmation number for attending the conference.

also, did everyone whose staying at the hotel get a confirmation from them?  They told me they didn't have email capability and couldn't email it to me.

-JL

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2009, 05:50:19 PM »

hi jacob,
regarding confirmation from ray, i just emailed him directly and told him i would be attending the conference. i received an email back from him confirming my attendance. no confirmation numbers needed from him. i need to contac the ashbury just to make sure they still are holding my reservation because i made the initial reservation a while back. look forward to meeting you there.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2009, 11:14:02 PM »

JL,
the Hotel did give me a conformation # when I made my reservation..So you should maybe call them. they should have given you a conf. number when you made your reservation..
Ray didn't give us a confirmation, just "see you at the conference!"
Now you gotta pray for me that I am brave enough to make that little trip alone!! it's only 3 hours! I'm a big coward!!  :D really..
Kathy ;)

jeetkunejimi

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »

Praying to God to bestow upon Ray all the strength and clarity he needs to do this coming conference. Hoping all will have safe journey's and God's spirit will move mightily upon all who attend.

You're all a great blessing to me & those few like minded friends & family who study with me over here in Nottingham, England. We are few but we keep it real.

God's will be done, as it always will be. Amen.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

kenny

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »

Have you looked at the details on what Ray is going to been teaching on, I have and i will have to say, who needs a room? we will all be up all night just going over the very things he is going to be teaching on.

Can you imagine a 2 day Holy Ghost, Spirit Led Gathering.

Kenny

cjwood

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2009, 08:17:56 PM »

i was just reading over the topics ray will be covering earlier today. i called the hotel to confirm my reservation. i so look forward to this conference. will only be my 2nd conference to attend, but if it is anything like my 1st one, i know all who attend will be blessed to be together, if only for a few days.

claudia

ez2u

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2009, 04:08:12 AM »

So when is the dates for the conference? and what motel is close to it?  peggy

emkayfey

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »

Does anyone know if non forum members are welcome at the conference,  I have a colleague I've been speaking to and giving some of Ray's writings to, he is really interested in coming.

Kat

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

Your colleague would be welcomed, as it is open to all that read at the BT site.  Actually there is more non-forum attendees at the conferences than forum members.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

musicman

« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2009, 10:26:33 PM »

I'm inviting Carrie Bradshaw.

cjwood

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2009, 12:44:51 AM »

for real dude?  :o

claudia

jacobbsladdr

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »

OK now THAT is FUNNY!  I almost choked on my red bull when I read this about the "Carrie Bradshaw invite" hahahaha! 

for real dude?  :o

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »

Oh my gosh!! Musicman if you invite Carrie Bradshaw... I am laughing too hard to even write!!! That is just too funny!! I don't think anyone would be safe!! Oh, really that is funny...dude..invite her I dare you!! Could you imagine, Carrie Bradshaw and Ray Smith in the SAME ROOM??!?!?..just the thought of that is so hilarious!!  That would be like overturning an out house!!! hahaha!!! :D :D :D
Kathy ;)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 01:38:30 AM by Ninny »

musicman

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »

Well Ray does like cats.  If Carrie showed up, it'd sound like one fighting and scratching in the dead of night.  I'd welcome her with a cattle prod.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:12:06 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2009, 09:14:24 PM »

OUCH!!!  :o That...is a very scary picture in my mind!!! not only are you funny...you're downright mean!!!  ::)
Kathy ;)

G. Driggs

« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2009, 09:00:52 AM »

OUCH!!!  :o That...is a very scary picture in my mind!!! not only are you funny...you're downright mean!!!  ::)
Kathy ;)

You know if we are all different parts of the body of Christ then musicman is definitely the funny bone! ;) We all really need a good laugh now and then, thanks musicman, you are appreciated.

Peace, G.Driggs
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.