bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lot of Bull  (Read 8160 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lot of Bull
« on: June 09, 2006, 07:01:41 PM »

ray,
    i have gone thru and read some of your responses of your own particular bible doctrine persuasion. you kind of remind me of that old texas steer. a point here and a point there and a lot of bull in between.
    mike

Dear Mike:
    I get tens of thousands of emails jus like yours. People just love make all their little psychological digs against me, but yet they cannot find ONE STATEMENT out of two thousand pages that they can prove wrong with the Scriptures. I have offering the following to hundreds and hundreds of wise-guy detractors without one person following through.  Here is the challenge:

[1] QUOTE any one statment of mine from any of my articles that you believe to be false.

[2]  QUOTE two scriptures that prove my statement false.

How easy can that be?  Yet you can't do it.  You can make a lot of wise-guy accusations, but you refuse to put your money where your mouth is. You are a first class spiritual coward. ONE QUOTE/TWO SCRIPTURES--DO IT!  I will now hold my breath.....................
    Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:04:25 PM »

ray,
    so in your mind everone who has ever lived will eventually end up in the presence of god. is this what you believe. if this is true then you and the jw's must be breathing the same stale air.

mike

Dear Mike:
    Do you always speak with such great authority about things that you know absolutely nothing about?  By the way, Your Creator, Life Giver, Sustainer and Saviour is "God" with a Capital "G"--that along speaks volumes about your lack of character and respect.  The JW's teach the same unscriptural heresy regarding the majority of the human race as do the Protestants and Catholics--they teach that the majority of humanity will NEVER be saved. A word to the wise--do a little research before you make a fool out of yourself again, and possibly in the presence of many people who will think that you are not too smart.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 12:24:29 AM »

so because i used a little g that shows disrespect and lack of character, boy are you a hair splitter.

YES, absolutely it does. Explain it to GOD at your judgment.
Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 12:25:19 AM »

if you don't believe in free will so you were forced by an outside cause to respond.

I assuredly was not "forced."  I VOLUNTEERED.  And God saw to it that I WOULD HAVE to volunteer.  But this is toooooooo deep for your mind, I'm afraid.
'God be with you,
Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »

so do you believe that zarqawi is in heaven with our lord.

Dear Mike:
Are you serious?  He is DEAD.  They KILLED him. How could be be DEAD IN HEAVEN? He was as evil a man as has ever lived.  He will be punished in the Great White Throne/Lake of Fire/Second Death JUDGMENT.  Where do you come up with this stuff?  You sound like Gary Amirault from the Tentmaker site who believes that HItler is presently in heaven with God.  Unbelievable!!
Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 10:30:32 AM »

Ok so he’s dead. His body is killed. What about a persons soul and spirit where does it go.

Dear Mike:

I have explained all this in some detail in the first five pages of my critique of Dr. Kennedy's sermon regarding Afraicans, found on our home page, and in the series I am yet completing on "HELL" found in my " Lake of Fire Series ."

God be with you,

Ray

I don’t need 5 pages of explanations. You can just say I don’t believe in the spirit and soul or if you do where do they go. KISS  keep it simple silly.

Dear Mike: READ MY PAPERS--that's why I wrote them so that I don't have to answer hundreds and hundreds of people who have thousands and thousands of questions.
Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »

If he is going to save the whole world why not zarqawi was he not part of the world since GOD saves the whole world. Your whole theology is an embarrassment to Christendom

Dear Mike:

It really would help if you were to read the papers that I have already written in great detail on this subject, so that I do not need to rewrite all of my material over and over in one on one emails.

All wicked and unbelievers will have to go through JUDGMENT.  The Church has not a clue as to the purpose of judgment, so therefore you are now completely in the dark. READ MY PAPERS, and perchance you will learn something. I cannnot give you one or two sentence answers for such huge subjects as salvation, prophecy, judgment, etc.  You are criticizing my teachings when you cannot even criticize ONE STATEMENT of mine using a couple of Scriptures.  You don't want to learn.  All you want to do is condemn me for teaching the truth.  Have you fun, but do it without me, as I just don't have the time for such nonsense.

Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »

you say man has no free will , so you belive in forced love. you say that you recieve emails all the time stating that god doesnt send anyone to hell man himself chooses to go to hell. quuoting you, and do we have a chapter and verse on such heresy? i think not.  what about jn. 3:18 eternity is ours by simple faith. but that might be to simple for you.

NO, Mike, I do not believe in "forced love."  The word "eternity" appears nowhere in the Greek or Hebrew Scriptures, nor any word that can accurately be translated "eternal." I have written lengthy papers on this subject, and so I will not attempt to explain the hundreds of pages that I have already written.... IN EMAILS, one on one, one at a time. Sorry, but I don't have forty or fifty hours a day to do that.
God be with you,
Ray

Craig

Lot of Bull
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 12:06:53 PM »

in your reply to hagee about for ever and ever you say that is contradictory and redundant. obviously you have never heard of wetter water  that has reduced surface tension. you are such a pharse and a destructive force for the body of  christ with your satanic theologic construct.

Dear Mike:
If you really believed that I am half as Satanic as you claim, you would not be writing me, and questioning me, as you could care less what I believe about anything. I read you like a book, Mike. Read the material on our site with an open Bible (any maybe an open mind), and maybe you will learn something. I assure you that you have taught me nothing. It is the Scriptures that I quote that you hate, but you think you can take your hatred out on me and feel better. When I am gone, the Scriptures that I have quoted will still be there, and they will burn you like a  furnace.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.