bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any people from in and around London area (UK)  (Read 4002 times)

gohaley

Any people from in and around London area (UK)
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »

Hey Guys

I'd really like to meet with others that live in and around London who understand these truths.

I'm based in South London. However, I'm willing to travel pretty much anywhere for bible studies, fellowship, etc

I really want to learn and understand the Scriptures.

(come on guys, there must be people in and around London)

Gohaley (Greg)

G. Driggs

Re: Any people from in and around London area (UK)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

I know how you feel Greg, I have been praying for someone to fellowship with in the physical, and what do you know? I got one, from someone I never expected. So I will pray you have someone near you physically to learn with also. Remember you still have all of us to learn with, that is why this forum was made.  ;)

Peace, Love
G.Driggs

Nelson

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »

Hi Greg,

Where abouts are you in South London? I live in Basildon, Essex so not too far from you. There are others near too, Emanuel lives in Kent so perhaps we could arrange a meetup at some point soon for some fellowship and encouragement.

I'm going to meet up with Dave UK next month as we're going on holiday near where he lives so I'm looking forward to that too.

Let me know what you'd like to do and we can make an arrangement.

• "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!" (Ps 133:1)

Grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

G. Driggs

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 08:17:17 AM »

There you go Greg, I dont think you could have asked for better Brothers to fellowship with than Dave and Nelson. I have heard good things about Brother Nelson.

Mat 7:8  Everyone who asks will receive. He who searches will find. The door will be opened to the one who knocks.

Mat 21:22  If you believe, you will receive what you ask for when you pray.

Peace, Love
G.Driggs

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 06:12:12 PM »

it excites me to no end to see brothers and sisters having the opportunity to fellowship in person, face to face. i went to my first of ray's conferences in nashville last year and i truly did not want to leave there. it was such an awesome experience to meet my forum brothers and sisters in person, not to mention meeting and hanging out with ray.

enjoy your time together!!!

claudia

rbn

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 12:54:16 AM »

I hope you meet believers to fellowship in your location. It's been 3 long years for me. I believe I will meet someone. I do spread the news about Ray's bible truths teaching. And like Jesus said, "if they are not against you, they are for you."

May God bless you,
rbn

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.