bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question need perspectives  (Read 10553 times)

ertsky

Question need perspectives
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 07:37:36 PM »

When I was talking about returning to Adam's state of spiritual innocence I was speaking to the state we obtain upon being "called"

i had indeed missed that

so what is this spiritual innocence ?

i thought it was more a case of

1Co 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

f

knuckle

Question need perspectives
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 11:20:41 PM »

Hi ertsky--------

Spiritual innocense is the new beginning in grace.It starts with faith and is built on from there.Before we have faith in Christ we are guilty of transgression (Rom 5:19a  For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners) and(Rom 5:20a  Moreover the law entered, that the offense might abound) and (Rom5:21aThat as sin hath reigned unto death)

But faith undoes this now the "b" side(Rom5:19b so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous) and(Rom5:20b But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound)and (Rom5:21b  even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. )

So we at the point of coming in faith we are returned to a point befor the law and any transgression.we are a new creature,our history of sin forgotton and are back to the point Adam was at before he ate that fruit.We are now not to know evil but only good and What is Good?--Mar 10:18  And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.  and how do we know God?Joh 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Much love---knuckle
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.