bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Caution Lucie is near  (Read 6387 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Caution Lucie is near
« on: June 10, 2006, 12:32:25 AM »

We have explored every nook and cranny of your website, and we have come to the following conclusions regarding IT and YOU:

Instead of "bibletruths," (HA!) IT is more appropriately called LIAR'S LAIR or DEVIL'S DEN (We vote for the former).

We have determined that the "L" in "L. Ray Smith" stands for LUCIFER.

Yep, Lucie old chap - WE SEE YOU!

Tired from running up and down, to and fro, in the earth? Not to worry, your time is almost up!

All those hundreds and hundreds of pages you have written blasting God's Holy Word can be summed up in five short words. That's right, Lucie - JUST FIVE SHORT WORDS:

"YE SHALT NOT SURELY DIE."

Now, where have we alll heard those five words before?

Hmmm?

Gen 3:4    And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

And very close by, we read also the following words about you:

Gen 3:1    

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

Now to Mr. Smith, these words perfectly describe YOU:

Jhn 8:44    

Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Your lying, deceitful website "PROVES" BUT ONE THING - THAT YOU ARE A LIAR. You have dedicated hundreds of pages perverting and corrupting God's holy Scripture attempting to "PROVE" Satan's original lie: YE SHALL NOT SURELY DIE! YOU HAVE FAILED!

Think about it, Lucie. If everyone of us, including you and your demons, will eventually be saved, then NONE OF US WILL EVER DIE! Using your demonic doctrine, then WE ARE ALL IMMORTAL! That's exactly what every single word of your website says, Lucie, right? OF COURSE, IT IS!

Let me state something that you already know. This is for the benefit of anyone else that reads this message:

GOD'S HOLY WORD, DESPITE A FEW MINOR COSMETIC BLEMISHES OR MAN-MADE CORRUPTIONS, IS FULLY CAPABLE OF STANDING ON ITS OWN MERIT!!! GOD DOESN'T NEED ANY HELP FROM YOU TO GET HIS TRUE MESSAGE ACROSS. AND, DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!

It has the Holy Spirit of God standing behind it, and HIS WORD SHALL PREVAIL!!! It has endured thousands of years of abuse, yet it STILL RINGS LOUD AND TRUE to those who love and require it! You are not the first to pervert it, and you certainly will not be the last. Nor are you even the best at perverting it. It survived the beastly ravages of Rome intact. What makes you think the world needs the GOSPEL ACCORDING TO RAY after all these centuries to finally make God's Holy word clear?

BLASPHEMER!

We DARE you to post this message on your website. But you won't do it, will you Lucie? BECAUSE IT EXPOSES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR DEMONIC DOCTRINE FOR WHAT IT IS!

For any one other than L. Ray Smith who may by the grace of God perchance read this message, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CAUTION YOU!

HE IS MORE SUBTLE THAN ANY BEAST OF THE FIELD!

HE LIES AND DECEIVES!

2Cr 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

BOTH THE DECEIVER AND THE DECEIVED SIN AND WILL PERISH!

1Ti 2:14    And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

YET ANOTHER WORD OF CAUTION TO THE LOVERS OF GOD AND CHRIST:

1Pe 5:8    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

AND:

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

THAT'S RIGHT, HE DECEIVES EVEN THE VERY ELECT IN HIS LYING SIMPLICITY!!!

RUN FROM THIS MAN AND HIS WEBSITE. PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD AND PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL.

WITHOUT LOVE FOR, AND PROFESSION OF, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST:

THOU SHALT SURELY DIE!!!

Best go roam the earth some more, Lucie. Your time is drawing nigh. BTW, why not roam by Wal-mart this afternoon? I hear they are having a FIRE SALE on ASBESTOS UNDERWEAR. Why not pick up a few thousand cases for you and your demons? YOU'RE CERTAINLY GONNA NEED 'EM!!!

Sincerely,

GOD'S ELECT

P.S. We sometimes used bold type, italics and underscoring to emphaize the KJV Scriptures that we quoted. Go ahead, post this on your website, Lucie. WE DARE YOU. WE DOUBLE DEVIL DARE YOU!!!

Dear Gutless Wonders:

Did you knolw that 99.44% of all my detractors are such spiritual cowards that they are ashamed to even use their name?  Tis true. You are but one more proof of what I say.

Here's a "dare" for you, Gutless Wonders:

[1]  QUOTE [no I did not say paraphrase in your own deceptive words, I said...] QUOTE any one statement of mine from any of my papers.

[2] Cite TWO SCRIPTURES [no I did not say two 'bible' versus from the Joehovah Witnesses bible or the Mormons bible or the King James bible or the NIV, but the SCRIPTURES (assuming that you know what the 'Scriptures' are).

Sincerely, Ray

.PS   Your wish is granted: I have posted this on our bible-truths.com Forum for the whole world to read.  You have no idea how stupid and foolish you sound, not to mention your uncontrollable hatred for me and for God's Word
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.