bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I posted this...  (Read 4639 times)

Indagator

I posted this...
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:15:04 AM »

on another forum that I frequent.  Tell me what you think.  The overall "feeling" of the topic I felt was about whether or not the Cathlic church is *cough* right * cough*

Originally Posted by Jyokker
I think that may have alluded to the Catholic church. I do not think the Catholic church is correct in some of its teachings

Since you're thinking in the flesh, I will respond in the flesh. You are correct that that Catholic Church is incorrect in some of it's teachings (scripturally speaking). Guess what? So is all the rest of "Christianity". You are no better than anyone else seeking Christ and in fact make yourself out to be a fool in judging others based on your "perceptions". At this point, it is not your place to judge anyone. You do have to actually have to wait until it's in God's own time to claim anything. Until then, you are charged with one thing and one thing only.

Love. Love even when you are derided, when you are pushed down, when those that hate you wish to kill you. I love even the Satanists on this forum. Why? well not only becuase I understand them through my own experience but because it's in my nature. That's one of the reasons I was never actually Satanist. And believe me, those few Satanists will respect that one thing...that I was honest with myself. I respect them, and they will respect me.

Regardless of all that, your anger avails you nothing. The Catholic Church goes on regardless of your anger and/or hatred...or what you've been taught and follow blindly without having experienced for yourself. I COULD be assuming much, I'll repent for that if true. But honesly, what does that hatred, real or imagined avail you? You think that God and Christ themselves hate the Catholic Church? I will say NO! In fact I will say NO to any hatred of any church. If you have 100 sheep and one goes astray, will you not be so much more happy when you find the one that went astray, regardless of the 99 that remained?

I've been in the church, and ran away. I came again and questioned ( I can't help that , I must always challenge my faith..it makes me stronger). My House fell and I had to turn back to see what lead me here, and when I did I saw something horrible. Even now I stand in shock on the sand, staring at that which lead me falsely............and I fell for it, over and over.

The difference now is, the enemy has a face and a name. The enemy is me. I WILL overcome this. I have to. You will also overcome this eventually. You also have to.

The Lord bless you and keep you on your journey.

jerry cabral

I Love my Catholic brothers even my Lutheran Bros
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 05:00:18 PM »

Anyone who confesses My Lord the Son of the Most High is of the body of Christ.  I sometimes like to go to a Catholic church and just see a child with true faith who you can see just has that look.  Well I see that alot in many types of churches.  It seems alot of people like to throw stones at anything they when they dont believe the same way.  Even know the ones who believe the Catholic church is of satan remind me of the Pharisis who believed that the samaritans of of the devil.  The same ones who beleive that Jesus is the creator I guess forgoing the Father The Most High.  The Blessed Son My Lord My Love, to know Him is to know that He Righeousness Born of Love the Father in all church.  Some are just mixed up what happens tomorrow, but then again my Lord command not to worry about that.

hillsbororiver

I posted this...
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »

The Reader's Digest version of this is that the Catholic Church has incorporated the name of Jesus Christ while keeping the pagan rituals of it's true heritage.

Co 11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

This is being spoken to the elect, not the many called, if we seek or should I say are chosen for the 1st Resurrection the above scripture speaks volumes.

2Co 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The Catholic Church with it's continual sacrifice of "Christ" in the communion sacrement is constantly every day in every mass telling the parish that Jesus death at the cross was insufficient, that the "Church" and it's temporal communion ceremony must be repeated for salvation. Also, what to make of confessing your sins to a man, and that man gives you a penance to forgive you your sins.

2Co 11:4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear* with him.

* ἀνέχομαι
anechomai
an-ekh'-om-ahee
Middle voice from G303 and G2192; to hold oneself up against, that is, (figuratively) put up with: - bear with endure, forbear, suffer.

Are we to bow before idols? To worship Mary (mother of Jesus) and the apostles? Should we pray to them? Ask them to intercede for us to God? Should we pay tributes ($$$) to the church to bail our loved ones out of pergatory? Are we to believe God's nature is to burn unbaptized children in hell for eternity? Is the pope infallible? What is the origin of all the Catholic Holidays (holy days)? Is this "another Jesus" being preached? Please show me where the apostles were preaching the above.

The Catholics are not alone, Protestantism has taken much of Catholicism into it's midst, why do most Protestants worship on Sunday and not the Sabbath, the 7th day (sundown Friday through sundown Saturday)? Why do they celebrate the holidays like Christmas, Easter, etc.

The churches do provide milk for the called and chosen alike, but once one is spiritually converted milk is no longer desired and the strong meat of the Word is sought.

I was raised Catholic and I have known many decent people who attended their whole lives, I saw with my own eyes these sincere folks whose focus was on "the church" and it's false doctrines more than "the Living Lord," there is so much more.

Ray and Mike write extensively on this subject explaining these things much more efficiently and in depth than I am capable of, this "another Jesus" stuff should not be taken lightly, I strongly suggest this material be read and to gird ourselves from the beguiler.

hillsbororiver

I posted this...
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 07:27:46 PM »

1Co 3:2  I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it,  neither yet now are ye able.

Who is being spoken to?

Heb 5:12  For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Is this still applicable today?

Joe

hillsbororiver

I posted this...
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 07:51:38 PM »

http://www.*not-allowed*.com/strongdelusion.html

http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.