bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Update On Hannah Grace....  (Read 3790 times)

Ninny

An Update On Hannah Grace....
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »

I know it has been awhile since I said anything about Hannah Grace Harrison...since the 4th of July! here is a snippet of something her daddy wrote on her caringbridge page..the joy is evident and the credit goes to God alone!!

As you can tell the last few weeks have been great for us.  There is not much mention of doctors or hospitals because we haven't had to go to either for much.  Dr. Reddy didn't want to see us back for 6 weeks.  Marci and I just kind of looked at each other and let that sink in.  No blood tests, no scans, no ports being accessed for 6 whole weeks.  That is the longest we have not been at the hospital since before our diagnosis.  You can never imagine how all consuming a cancer diagnosis and treatment can be, but God has made a way.  We couldn't see where this road would take us in the midst of our storm, but God made a way.  Our hope and prayer from the very beginning was that God would be given the glory for all of this.  He has truly made a way and we never want to take the credit for any of it.  I thank you all for your prayers and kind words over the last year, the notes we still receive mean just as much.  We love you all.

God is Awesome and His love never fails!!
Kathy :-* :D

OBrenda

Re: An Update On Hannah Grace....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:41:38 AM »

That Wonderful News Kathy!

Linny

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

What a blessing to read that!  ;D

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 05:35:40 AM »

:)Good news.All praise to God...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.