bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting married while cuttin' the rug.....  (Read 4541 times)

deftarchangel

Getting married while cuttin' the rug.....
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

I know this is making the rounds on the net and especially on youtube, but I thought for those who have yet to see it, it's a pretty cool and unique way to "walk" down the aisle!  Enjoy.

Couple's wedding aisle groove a YouTube hit

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The video of a Minnesota couple who boogied down a church aisle with their wedding party to the surprise of their guests is a hit on YouTube.

Kevin Heinz and Jillian Peterson, their seven bridesmaids, five groomsmen and four ushers danced down the aisle to the Chris Brown song “Forever” before the couple exchanged vows June 20 in St. Paul.

Peterson said Friday on NBC’s “Today” show that she grew up dancing and loves dance as a way of expression. She says she didn’t have any trouble talking Heinz into it for their wedding.

After posting the video on YouTube for family members, Heinz says the number of hits just exploded. The video has gotten more than 1.4 million hits on YouTube as of Friday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

:)

firefly77

Re: Getting married while cuttin' the rug.....
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »

Looks like fun... Makes me want to get married again!  ;D

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this! ;D ;D ;D  :'( Can't help it I cry at Weddings!

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 12:40:01 AM »

dance  dance dance  how great   ;D   :D;D  what a beautiful way to start a marriage.  KIng David dance before the Lord  Amen

gmik

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »

I had heard about it but this is the first chance I've had to see it!  Thanks for posting.  It was great.  Very catchy tune!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.