bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh how thankful, I am!  (Read 4353 times)

NoviceBeliever

Oh how thankful, I am!
« on: July 25, 2009, 09:47:12 AM »

(Psa 138:1 YLT)  By David. I confess Thee, with all my heart, Before the gods I do praise Thee.

(Psa 138:2 YLT)  I bow myself toward Thy holy temple, And I confess Thy name, For Thy kindness, and for Thy truth, For Thou hast made great Thy saying above all Thy name.

(Psa 138:3 YLT)  In the day I called, when Thou dost answer me, Thou dost strengthen me in my soul with strength.

(Psa 138:4 YLT)  O Jehovah, all kings of earth confess Thee, When they have heard the sayings of Thy mouth.

(Psa 138:5 YLT)  And they sing in the ways of Jehovah, For great is the honour of Jehovah.

(Psa 138:6 YLT)  For high is Jehovah, and the lowly He seeth, And the haughty from afar He knoweth.

(Psa 138:7 YLT)  If I walk in the midst of distress Thou quickenest me, Against the anger of mine enemies Thou sendest forth Thy hand, And Thy right hand doth save me.

(Psa 138:8 YLT)  Jehovah doth perfect for me, O Jehovah, Thy kindness is to the age, The works of Thy hands let not fall!

I can't tell you how many times of late, when I needed to read something and GOD lead right at that moment to that place.  Very Edifying! NB

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 09:56:44 AM by NoviceBeliever »

Roy Coates

Re: Oh how thankful, I am!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 01:01:31 AM »

Outstanding NB glad all is well and even better. Great Scriptures ;)

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 06:01:45 AM »

NB, your praise filled my spirit and made me feel love for God. Judy

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »

Thanks NB....uplifting and comforting...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.