bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I hesitate to ask  (Read 20574 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I hesitate to ask
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2009, 01:16:06 AM »

praise God our Loving Father! so happy for your jack and for you eileen. thank you also for keeping us updated.

claudia

9440geoff

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:12 AM »

Thank you Father God, thank you Jesus.

darren

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2009, 03:12:20 AM »

Eileen Sorry I haven't wrote lately but I have been praying and keeping up with your updates. I think the last time you posted was Aug.25Th. Your son had started to eat more and gained a little weight. That's great news. How is he doing now? How are you and the rest of your family doing? I am totally upset that these terrible things are happen to such good people. People like YOU, Marleen, Ray, his wife, pogo and her husband. Now my wife's doctor order a bunch of test due to her weight loss. She lost 15 or so lbs in 4 mos. I think that's OK. She switch from a case of reg. cokes a week to a case of coke zero a week. It's still alot of soda. Plus she walks our 6 dogs one at the time down the block every morning. Shes been doing this since we moved in our house. A yr&1/2. But I still worry I'm just scared. Cancer is a disease I fear more than anything. You know that old saying,if you have your health you have everything? At times I believe we get caught up in our daily lives we forget how true this is. I pray and pray for you guys. I have to believe that everything will be OK. I have to. You and yours, Ray and his, Marleen and pogo their family. You are all kind,loving and caring people and all of you deserve a break.

Darren

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2009, 03:34:06 AM »

darren,
it was such a sweet and loving post you just wrote. i have been sitting here, after reading mepogo's latest thread "a little bit to share", and have been reading through ray's paper on death, and reading over old emails to ray, trying to find some encouraging words and scriptures to give our dear mepogo. and then, as you say, there is ray (and his manuela), eileen and her jack, mepogo and her wayne, and marlene and her teresa, as well as all the sweet babies that ninny brings to us for prayer, and meee's grandson with autism, and my niece with autism, and g. driggs' wife and her weight issue, and on and on and on. there is much suffering for believers on this earth, and indeed "judgement begins with the House of God" and of course, that ain't talking about a literal church house building. it speaks of us. it is true that we all deserve a break, but our break WILL come at our resurrection. i continue to pray for those i have mentioned and those i have not mentioned here. prayer and petition are the best prescription, along with love and compassion, for all that we suffer on this earth.

love in Christ,
claudia

EKnight

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2009, 10:54:09 AM »

Hello everyone.  Jack had his third (second to last) week of chemo two weeks ago.  Once again they had to cram five days of chemo into four days because that Monday was labor day (holiday).  He is about 113 pounds now.  Still a light weight but I guess it was more important to begin the chemo treatments asap.  Last thursday his white blood count was extremely low and he had an infection in his toe but he has been taking antibiotics.  He actually felt great yesterday and went out with friends for the first time in months.  He will have his last day of chemo beginning the week of Sept. 28th. 

Thank you all for your prayers and concern for someone you don't even know.  Your support has been such a help to me during this trying time.

Thank you again.

Eileen

firefly77

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

Eileen,
So happy to hear that Jack felt great and went out with some friends yesterday. I will continue to pray for him, especially to gain some weight.
Thanks for the update :)

God bless you,
Angie

9440geoff

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2009, 04:37:19 PM »

Thank you for the update on Jack, Eileen. Praise God that he's been feeling better.

Geoff

OBrenda

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »

Thinking of You & Jack
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.