bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overburdened  (Read 5802 times)

Ellie

Overburdened
« on: July 26, 2009, 04:27:44 AM »

Well.Here I am thinking that my son is O.K.!! Could you please pray for my son and his girlfriend.
My son's girlfriend has mental problems,is not well and my son is having to care for her along with her Father.She cannot be left alone at this stage.
   My son is doing nothing but look after her and working.He has a very bad flu is loosing weight and very run down. I really don't know how he is keeping it all up.It is all give,give and give and it is concerning.The bottom of the barrel can't be too far away.Dr's tomorrow for him....

Also could you please add a prayer for me also.Moving to this town was probably not the best move on our behalf but it seemed to be the only place we could get at the time.It has been very difficult in many ways.The damp and the mould problem in this house is not doing me good as I already have a compromised immune system,am on disability and struggling financially.Will need to move yet again when my lease is up in Sep.I am not coping very well with this isolation and loneliness.I just haven't made any friends here at all.

Have deciphered my cat's language to the fullest extent but meow  and purr speak is not quite the same as a  fellow human being.Although as you may imagine he's very intelligent and has a lot to say about love........ :)

Would so appreciate your prayers........Peace Ellie.....

judith collier

Re: Overburdened
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 05:10:55 AM »

Hey Ellie, you have us and we love you too. Now, where can you find more than you can get here? I am praying for your son and his girlfriend. I am praying for your health and finances. I get lonely too but this place is always good for friendship. The best is yet to come, God's mercies are new every morning. Just think, the God of the universe knows you, every hair on your head.Take comfort. Judy

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 09:39:43 PM »

Ellie,  I will keep you all in my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

Ellie, hang in there! God will provide!  Prayers for everything....Like Judy and Marlene said... you've got friends here who will pray, because we don't know any other way!!  :'( 
Kathy :-*

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 12:10:49 AM »

May God sustain you and your family through this trial and time of need. Peace and grace in the name of Jesus, amen

Ellie

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 01:51:58 AM »

Thank you all for your kind words and responces.
               Peace and love.....Ellie......

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »

Ellie my heart and prayers go out for you and family.Please be strong and know that God is always with you.

In Christ and love
Roy

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »

Sure Ellie

bluzman

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 10:26:49 AM »

Dear Ellie
My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray for God to help you in this very trying time.
In His Name,
   Ches

9440geoff

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 07:06:17 PM »

Hi Ellie, praying for your son and girlfriend, and you also, that our loving God will carry you through this difficult time.

" For we rejoice when we are weak and you are powerful. But we pray for this also, your perfection." 2 Co 13:9

Ellie

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 06:31:20 AM »

Just want to thank you all for praying.
Today my son moved back home having learnt some very hard lessons. In all his caring  he was quite abused.Hopefully he can build up his strength again.Some Mummy love and chocolate cake should do wonders. :)
We do continue to pray for his girlfriend and her family as they support her through her trialing time , trusting that the correct medical help is accepted.
Well, for a time, lonely is taken care of...what with the extra washing...cooking ...cleaning... and a blast or two of the Hot Chili Peppers in the house..... :-\ :)
              Peace to all.....Ellie.....

bluzman

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 12:26:23 PM »

Good news Ellie. :) :) :) Bluzman

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:46:16 PM »

I'm glad to hear things are smoothing a bit.  One hard lesson to learn--seems to me--is that boyfriends and girlfriends are really not the responisibility of each other.   :D

Enjoy having him back.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.