bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Harlot!  (Read 4998 times)

stephen

Harlot!
« on: July 30, 2009, 05:21:52 AM »

An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years.

Upon her return, her Father cussed her, "Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mother thru?"

The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....Dad....I became a prostitute..."

"Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this Catholic family."

"OK, Dad-- as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion plus a £5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex. And for ye Daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside plus a membership to the country club ........................ (takes a breath) ............. And an invitation for ye all to spend New Years Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera and........"

"Now what was it ye said ye had become?" says Dad.

Girl, crying again, "Sniff, sniff....a prostitute Daddy! Sniff, sniff."

"Oh! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant. Come here and give yer old Dad a hug.".

I really enjoyed this one

Stephen

musicman

Re: Harlot!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:56:01 PM »

The world's oldest occupation.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »

how delightful to see our stephen is back with his tidbits of humor to make us laugh with him. not so long ago we cried with him to our Father for his wife. Father God is so awesome.

claudia

p.s.  the "world's" oldest profession tis true. harlots in the flesh of the churches also an old profession. COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE.

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 07:12:55 PM »

Steven, that was funny!! :D
Made me laugh!!
Kathy ;)

gmik

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »

;D ;D ;D

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »

I just met an ex prostitute a week ago and found her to be smart and a believer who had backslid, obviously very bad backsliding. We have exchanged addresses and I plan to keep in contact. She was on meth so it is easy to have compassion for her. Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.