bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Truths Business Cards  (Read 5835 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Bible Truths Business Cards
« on: July 30, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

Dear Forum:  I have finally had some bible-truths.com photo business cards printed for distribution.

I have wanted to do this for years, and also had numerous requests from others who wished to distribute such cards, but I cannot authorize anyone to print their own version of such cards. Sorry.

I have tried to make these cards both attractive and interesting.  By stating that there is no other site on the Internet like bible-truths, it should spark a little interest as to why this is so.  Also, I wanted to include a photo of myself, (not for self-agrandizement I assure you) because I know how much people want to know what a person looks like when they read hundreds of pages of their material.  I will also put up a more current picture of myself on our home page.

The statement at the bottom fo the card reads:  "Exposing the unscriptural doctrines of the Church while expounding the salvation of all mankind thru the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ,"  is also designed to spark interest--WHAT or WHICH doctrines of the Church are Unscriptural?  HOW is it that the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ will save ALL MANKIND?

This is as concise as I have been able to design a card that is maybe a little controversial, yet attractive and pleasing.

If any desire to have these cards to hand out to friends, relatives, or anyone you engage in a conversation on the Scriptures, I will make them available for slightly LESS than my cost for printing and postage.  The reason being that I do not want anyone to suggest that I make a nickel profit on this venture.  For the following reasons, I can send either 15 cards or 500 cards at a time to one address:  First class postage plus 20 cents for bulky envelope will allow me to send 15 cards to any zip code in America.  The problem with sending 100 or 200, etc. cards is that I need a container or box.  Any container will cost about a dollar or more.  But then I must count out 100, 200, etc., cards, and have them individually weighed at the Post Office.  First, this is time-consuming, plus, I can't find appropriate size containers for increments of 100 or more cards.  All packages over one ounce, or so thick that it will not pass through a quarter inch slot, are rated by weight and zip code.  

I have these cards printed by the thousands, but the smallest box size the printer can provide is for 500 cards.  Therefore, 15 cards cost approximately 60 cents to print, plus 44 cents first class, plus 20 cents for bulky envelope.  Your cost, however, will be only $1.  The cost for 500 cards will be $20 plus postage (and that's postage cannot be determined until I know the address and zip code to where they are going, and take them to the Post Office).  When you receive your cards you will be able to see the postage charge on the outside of your parcel.  I do not need to be paid for the printing cost until you actually receive your cards.

I hope this venture will be beneficial and blessed of God.

God be with you all,

Ray

Ray's mailing address:

Ray Smith
5052 Government Blvd.
Mobile, AL   36693

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:14:10 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Ninny

Re: Bible Truths Business Cards
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 10:26:13 AM »

Wow! Dennis!! this is great!!! Thank you so much for posting this! I'm sending for mine!!!  8)
Kathy  :D

Samson

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »

Great Dennis,

Please look for my PM to you regarding the ordering of these Cards and Thanks for preparing them to spread the message to those that might be searching for Truth.

Thanks, Dennis,  :)

bluzman

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

Ray looks like a cool dude, shades and all.
Bluzman,
Thanks Dennis

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 10:30:12 PM »

Ray's mailing address:

Ray Smith
5052 Government Blvd.
Mobile, AL   36693

Please only order in quantities that Ray specified. Any special orders mean a trip to the post office to get the package weighed.

geokuhns

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 02:06:21 PM »

I think the business cards are a great idea.  :) We have 11 people that get together at my house once a month for a bible study/fellowship meeting. With these cards we might be able to increase the number of attendees. Then on the flip side some "good Christian" might burn my house down.  :o  ;D Just kidding.  8)
George
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 01:36:29 PM by George Kuhns »

9440geoff

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »

Hi Dennis,

Are the cards only available in the U.S.A?

Geoff (In France)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »

Ray said he will send them to you in France. Just include a little extra to pay for the extra postage.

Astrapho

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 04:09:18 AM »

Ray looks like a cool dude, shades and all.

Yes, haha!

I've always wondered how Ray looked like (Nashville ones 2 years+ old...)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.