bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for a very special GIFT!  (Read 3598 times)

NoviceBeliever

Prayer for a very special GIFT!
« on: August 03, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »

On Friday, I received a very special birthday gift from my sister, well two actually!  After opening my present, my sister announced that she and her husband are expecting their first child!  They chose to wait until my family was gathered together to share their joy with us!  I can't tell you how happy this makes our family and especially "Auntie Bean" as I will be called. So I ask that you please pray for my sister and my unborn niece or nephew and this joyous event. NB
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:03:54 PM by NoviceBeliever »

Vangie

Re: Prayer for a very special GIFT!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »

Congratulations--that's great news!  That's so funny what you'll be called--my nephew called me "Bean-bean"--it was as close as he got to "Vangie" until he was about 3!  It's so much fun to be an aunt. 

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

Thanks Vangie!  Auntie Bean is coming from my nickname Jilly-Bean.  I can't wait, I was talking to my sisters tummy this morning before I left. Oh how silly an aunt can get!

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

Hey Jill..Grandmas can be pretty silly too!! The reason I am Ninny is because my first grandson said Ninny instead of Nanny..he's 12 now and has 3 brothers and I'm still Ninny!!  :D haha!! babies rock!! You are going to have so much fun with that baby!!! woo-hoo!! AND when the baby grows up...oh my I have nieces and nephews that I have such a connection to!! I have one niece that even HER children are like my own grandchildren!! Her youngest daughter even calls me...Ninny!! Have fun with that!!!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.