bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bwhahahahahaha!! This is too funny!!  (Read 7456 times)

Sorin

Bwhahahahahaha!! This is too funny!!
« on: June 10, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9oQ8NzvymE4&search=romania

Translation: how do men resolve their problems?  :lol:

Oh man I'm crying. :lol:

YellowStone

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 05:42:48 PM »

Sorin, that was to hillarious.  :D

I must admit, I was wondering where it was headed......

but it paid off in the end.

Too Funny

YellwStone

jennifer

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 06:15:30 PM »

What's this? Men blame women?  1 Titus 2:14 says that Adam know that Eve was wrong! So he made his own choice and blames her?  So why kick her, blame her for Man's own stupidity? Are you saying women are doormats?
Grace be with you.

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 06:22:41 PM »

Sorry you guys but I did not find this one bit funny. Just more gratutous violence. It would not have been funny even if the roles were reversed. Could you PG rate these videos i.e v= violence, g=gruesome etc
I am trying to guard my mind.

Example This Smilie is PG v

Beloved

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 06:23:38 PM »

Quote from: jennifer
What's this? Men blame women?  1 Titus 2:14 says that Adam know that Eve was wrong! So he made his own choice and blames her?  So why kick her, blame her for Man's own stupidity? Are you saying women are doormats?
Grace be with you.

Jennifer,

You missed the point completely. The point is not to say women are "doormats" or anything like that. The question was "how do men resolve their problems" in other words instead of hitting the guy for accidently hitting his girl, he shoves his girl to get even with the other guy. It's not to be taken seriously, it's intended to be funny. I do not condone hitting women in real life, and yet I find this funny, because it is. And no, no one is blaming the women for anything. It's funny because instead of the guy hitting the other guy for accidently hitting his woman, he hits the other guys woman to get even with the other guy. :roll:
That's why it's funny, because they do the opposite of what you expect.

Beloved

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 06:33:36 PM »

When the man accidently hit the other guy, it didn't call for any violence. ence is never funny. Expected or unexpected.

(Hab 1:3 KJVR)  
Why dost thou show me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

Beloved

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 06:44:24 PM »

Quote from: Beloved
When the man accidently hit the other guy, it didn't call for any violence. ence is never funny. Expected or unexpected.

I agree, in real life ( or even on tv, when it's serious) violence is never funny.
But this was not real violence.And men don't act like that in real life.  If it were a movie about a woman really getting beat by a man ( even though it's just a movie) that is never funny. And I wouldn't be laughing. But this was made to be funny, and done in a way to be funny. and thus it is.

shibboleth

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »

I'm sorry you seem to be offended, Beloved, but I saw humor in it for the same reason Sorin did. Noone would advocate treating people like this in real life, but it is funny because you are expecting one behaviour from men and get another.

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 07:27:06 PM »

I am not offended....Just bemused... This and the Way Romanians treat their Pope, just took me off guard bacuase I am trying to remove this type of material out of my life.
I love funny.

Beloved

Falconn003

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 08:30:33 AM »

A very whacky skit there Sorin.

A lighter side of humanity perhaps , none the less dark comedy.

:) Rodger

a_child_of_God

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 09:03:10 PM »

Good one Sorin!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!!

Just goes to show how American comedy SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Ruth

gmik

Bwhahahahahahah.....
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 10:38:32 PM »

I must confess I thought it really funny just cz totally unexpected behaviour.  It was hard tho to watch a man hit a woman even in jest. What does Koniac mean??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.