bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I met George and John!  (Read 5928 times)

Marky Mark

I met George and John!
« on: August 03, 2009, 12:23:49 PM »

Hello all.

Just wanted to say that yesterday I had the privilege to meet George Kuhn's and John Popovich, both members here at bt forums.The meeting took place at George's  home,maybe 25 miles from my place.  What a wonderful blessing to spend time with like minded believers. George's wife Ruth and some of his family members,(daughter,son in law and grandson were there also as were some friends) who all gather once a month to meet and discuss Rays teachings.The friendship and love for the Truths of the Spirit were indeed overwhelming and real. Thank you George and Ruth for inviting me into your home and sharing in the Word of God and also for the great meal provided ,I'm still stuffed!  ;D

Peace...Mark

bluzman

Re: I met George and John!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »

Hello Mark,
   Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience.
Bluzman

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:54:45 PM »

Yes thanks for sharing , Mark. I know we're not supposed to be envious, but, I must admit it would be great to have some folks of the same ilk within 25 miles. One day, perhaps! In the meantime, I thank God for you all on this forum.

Geoff (In France)

meee

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 08:58:39 PM »

Mark I'm so happy for you,George K. and John P.  !
  I hope there will be more times you all will get together. Thank you for letting us know. You are blessed!
  hugs,meee

chav

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »

Hi Mark
Know exactly how you feel.karen and I are very grateful that we can meet together with other like-minded people from time to time.All being well we shall also be meeting up with Nelson in the next couple of weeks.
 Dave

darren

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »

hello mark, it sounds wonderful. Meeting with people who have the same beliefs as you do. More the reason for this conference to be held. The excitement alone causes one to have anxiety attacks.(lol). For me, I have no one to converse with when it comes to my beliefs. If it were not for this site I would be alone. I truly can not wait to speak face to face with all of y'all.

Darren

geokuhns

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »

Thanks Mark for your kind remarks. Somehow I missed your post and the reason I'm responding so late. We are so happy you were able to visit with us and we look forward to fellowshipping with you again. You certainly added love and wisdom to our meeting. When I first talked to you about our meeting you couldn't believe we had 10 people meeting so close to you. You said you didn't think there would be 10 like-minded people in all of Pennsylvania let alone 25 miles from your residence. See you in September. Go Steelers!  ;D

Love,
George & Ruth

tinknocker

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 03:29:17 AM »

I read the title and thought you were talking about the Beatles. I guess that dates me.

Tom

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »

tom, i must admit that when i first read the title of this thread i immediately thought of the beatles, but then i remembered that of the beatles, george and john are dead, so surely this can't mean meeting the beatles.

claudia

p.s.  as a side note, my 16 yr. old niece was riding in the car with me this past weekend when a beatles' song came on the radio. i asked her if she knew who it was, she had no clue, but then answered correctly after the beatles name came up on the radio data info. baby was i amazed! hard to imagine that anyone doesn't know who the beatles were.

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 09:29:51 AM »

Hey Claudia! I have a niece who is 20 and she LOVES the Beatles!! funny!
She was introduced to them by a friend and she thinks they rocked!!  :D
Kathy ;)

Linny

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:14:44 AM »

It is so funny. A few years ago I would have been mortified (very legalistic about music :-\) that my daughters know and recognize so many old rock bands. At 11 and 8 they know the Beatles, ACDC, etc. And now, this one cracks me up, my 8 year old yells "TURN IT UP" if Ozzie comes on the radio in the car! :o :D She loves the Oz!
Just to be clear, we screen their rock and roll songs so they don't get to hear anything really bad!

geokuhns

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

First Mark contacts the dead (George & John) I met George and John! then he speaks in tongues. Re: HI Every one on BT. My name is Charles

If you can levitate Mark please don't do it in front of me.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 08:17:34 AM »

I once met Paul and Ringo.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.