bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GIVE ME JESUS  (Read 4750 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
GIVE ME JESUS
« on: August 03, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »

I heard this little 9 year old girl sing this song  her voice is very nice but the words just blessed me, so i hope it will bless others also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6HeyRlQlA&feature=related

His Peace
Terry
Terry

Ninny

Re: GIVE ME JESUS
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »

Terry,
It's interesting that you should post this song...a long time ago after coming out of a long desert experience from being a Seventh Day Adventist and wandering sort of aimlessly about for several years..I bought a worship cd one of the first experiences with modern worship music that I had..this song spoke volumes to me it was sung by a man..I don't remember his name I believe he was with Vineyard Music, though. The words to this song gripped my heart and I sang it over and over again and as I did this my heart began to heal. God reached down to me through the words of this song and drew me in a direction that eventually led me here..this song has very deep meaning for me... :D
thank you for reminding me!
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 02:51:36 AM »

this is a beautiful song and that sweet little girl singing it jusst blesses my heart   thanks for sharing this  peggy

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »

Hey Terry,

Here is the  version of this song that really changed me! Not to take away from the sweet little girl in your post....
Fernando Ortega:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1O_Jf_fdkI&feature=related
there is something very powerful in the words to this simple song..
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »

Hey Terry and Kathy,
                 Now that I have the player working, I am right now listening to your song Terry. I love the song.
                 I'll listen to your's now Kathy. I love Fernado!
                      ;Dmeee

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »

Ninny, meee, ez2u, i'm glad you liked it youtube doesn't really do it justice i saw it on tv and it is so much better i have it taped and i see my wife watching it all the time the little girl on tv looks like a angel she is so sweet, i know as for me until God took me to where i am now down in the deepest valley i've ever been does those words really have the meaning that i now see no matter how hard things are right now i thank God i still have unspeakable joy through it all, also these things God is showing me now (how to cope,how to hang on, how to keep the faith) i didn't have a clue until God dragged me here to Bible-Truths, God bless all of you.

Much Peace

Terry
Terry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.