bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer  (Read 4657 times)

ez2u

prayer
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:44:27 PM »

I heard a innovated preacher say once the treasure is under the garbage.  Meaning our troubles.  Our troubles  what a statement!   do we have troubles?  if God is Sovereign, and i believe we have establish that fact here. 
Then do we have troubles?  My Catholic sister is quite overweight and has a tear in the back of her leg.  She has to climb stairs in her home.  Please pray with me concerning this.  peggy 

Ellie

Re: prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:37 AM »

Peggy,praying for your sister.
     peace...Ellie....

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »

Praying for God's answer for your sister, Peggy.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

hi peggy,
yes indeed our Father God is Sovereign, and yes indeed we do have troubles while in this fleshly tent. but, the troubles we endure are the steps we take as we walk on this path to righteousness. He is able to keep us and comfort us in any trial, trouble, or hardship we face. continue to look to Him for your strength, and continue to use the shield of faith to combat the arrows of the adversary. your growth in Him is an inspiration to me. i ask our Father God to have mercy and grace towards your sister. i pray that He will heal her leg and give her the strength to face the challenges of her weight.

love in Christ Jesus,
claudia

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

Peggy, I will be praying for your sister. It is so hard to see our loved ones suffer. When you know what the future holds and they have fear..it breaks your heart.
Kathy :'(

bluzman

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »

Peggy, I have prayed for your sister and you. She must be suffering terribly with the injury and the extra weight to have to content with,
and then those stairs, sometimes difficult at the best of times.
Peace and Love, Ches

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 01:39:27 PM »

thank you all for your prayers  I have been busy helping her.  I finally got her to stay down alittle so she won't kept reinforcing her tear.  Please continue to pray this family  thank you peggy

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »

Peggy, my prayers are on their way. Love, Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.