bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Satan made to eat dust: dust = humans  (Read 19909 times)

barrabus

Re: Satan made to eat dust: dust = humans
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »

Could "serpent" be referring to a worm in this case?  ???  (they eat dirt... :P)   I don't know much but I enjoy thinking of Satan as a worm... ;D

Man you guys are smart... every time I read anything on this forum I get filled with all this good spiritual food... Thanks everyone...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:57:23 AM by barrabus »

larissa4676

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 01:39:51 PM »

Gen 3:22 (CLV) And saying is Yahweh Elohim, "Behold! The human becomes as one of us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he stretch forth his hand, moreover, and take of the tree of the living, and eat and live for the eon--!

Gen 6:5 (CLV) And seeing is Yahweh Elohim that much is the evil of humanity in the earth, and every form of the devices of its heart is but evil all its days.

Gen 8:21 (CLV) And smelling is Yahweh Elohim a restful smell. And saying is Yahweh Elohim to His heart, "Not any more will I slight further the ground for the sake of humanity, for the form of the human heart is evil from its youth. Neither again will I smite further all living flesh, as I have done.

Lev 5:4 (CLV) or when a soul swears, talking rashly with the lips to do evil or to do good as to anything of which a human talks rashly in an oath, even if it is obscured from him, when he himself realizes it, then he is guilty as to any one of these.

Deu 17:12 (CLV) Yet the man who acts with arrogance by not hearkening at all to the priest (who is standing to minister in the name of Yahweh your Elohim) or to the judge, that man must die. Thus you will eradicate the evil from Israel,

Deu 22:22 (CLV) In case a man should be found lying with a woman possessed by a possessor, then they must die, indeed both of them, the man who was lying with the woman and the woman. Thus you will eradicate the evil from Israel.

Jer 32:30 (CLV) For the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been only doing evil in Mine eyes, from their youth; for the sons of Israel are only provoking Me with the work of their hands--an affirmation of Yahweh."

etc, etc, etc...

And now...the only two verses I find in scripture with the words devil and evil, or serpent and evil, or demon and evil, or satan and evil in the same sentence.

Job 1:8 (CLV) So Yahweh said to Satan, Have you set your heart on My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a man flawless and upright, fearing Elohim and withdrawing from evil.

(CLV) So Yahweh said to Satan, Have you set your heart against my servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a man flawless and upright, fearing Elohim and withdrawing from evil. And he still is holding fast to his integrity, though you would INCITE Me against him to swallow him up gratuitously.

Tom, I agree with you. I know that the word states God creates evil. The word also states there are evil spirits. I can't say anything further then that as I don't want to get this thread locked.

Barrabus, I like the worm ideal.

Larissa

daywalker

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »

Gen 3:22 (CLV) And saying is Yahweh Elohim, "Behold! The human becomes as one of us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he stretch forth his hand, moreover, and take of the tree of the living, and eat and live for the eon--!

Gen 6:5 (CLV) And seeing is Yahweh Elohim that much is the evil of humanity in the earth, and every form of the devices of its heart is but evil all its days.

Gen 8:21 (CLV) And smelling is Yahweh Elohim a restful smell. And saying is Yahweh Elohim to His heart, "Not any more will I slight further the ground for the sake of humanity, for the form of the human heart is evil from its youth. Neither again will I smite further all living flesh, as I have done.

Lev 5:4 (CLV) or when a soul swears, talking rashly with the lips to do evil or to do good as to anything of which a human talks rashly in an oath, even if it is obscured from him, when he himself realizes it, then he is guilty as to any one of these.

Deu 17:12 (CLV) Yet the man who acts with arrogance by not hearkening at all to the priest (who is standing to minister in the name of Yahweh your Elohim) or to the judge, that man must die. Thus you will eradicate the evil from Israel,

Deu 22:22 (CLV) In case a man should be found lying with a woman possessed by a possessor, then they must die, indeed both of them, the man who was lying with the woman and the woman. Thus you will eradicate the evil from Israel.

Jer 32:30 (CLV) For the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah have been only doing evil in Mine eyes, from their youth; for the sons of Israel are only provoking Me with the work of their hands--an affirmation of Yahweh."

etc, etc, etc...

And now...the only two verses I find in scripture with the words devil and evil, or serpent and evil, or demon and evil, or satan and evil in the same sentence.

Job 1:8 (CLV) So Yahweh said to Satan, Have you set your heart on My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a man flawless and upright, fearing Elohim and withdrawing from evil.

(CLV) So Yahweh said to Satan, Have you set your heart against my servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a man flawless and upright, fearing Elohim and withdrawing from evil. And he still is holding fast to his integrity, though you would INCITE Me against him to swallow him up gratuitously.

Tom, I agree with you. I know that the word states God creates evil. The word also states there are evil spirits. I can't say anything further then that as I don't want to get this thread locked.

Barrabus, I like the worm ideal.

Larissa

Hello Larissa,

When reading your posts, it looks like to me that you're mixing "Satan" with "the beast". We are all brute beasts; the Scriptures liken humans to beasts often:

Psalms 49:12 Nevertheless man being in honor abides not: he is like the beasts that perish

Psalms 49:20 Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.

Psalms 73:22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee

Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men [Hb: humanity], that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts

Titus 1:12-13 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true

II Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves

No doubt we are all beasts. By design we are slaves to our own carnal minds, instincts and fleshly lusts. These are all examples of how we are beasts. Satan on the other hand, gives power to the beast [Rev 13:2] by deceiving the whole world [Rev 12:9] of which is full of beasts. He is a very real being, and he has his own set of ministers. [II Cor 11:12-15]

I'm reminded of a quote from the movie "The Usual Suspects" by Kevin Spacey:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Anyway, just wanted to share some thoughts based on what I understood in your posts. I hope I was of some help and not offline with my understanding what you were trying to say. God bless you sister!

Peace, Out

Daywalker  8)

Marky Mark

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »

Hello Larissa. :)

Here are some Scripture that are Truth,concerning the created satan. Not something from within my own carnal heart. Of my self i am nothing. ;)

Ephesians 6
   10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Acts 26:18 to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.

Ephesians1;
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Ephesians 2:2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.

1John3
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Jude1
8In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.

Revelation 20    
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev.2
9 I know how you are suffering, how poor you are-but you are rich. I also know that those who claim to be Jews slander you. They are the synagogue of Satan. 10 Don't be afraid of what you are going to suffer. The devil is going to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested.

Job 2
   1On another day the angelsa came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him. 2And the Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it.”

Matt.12
25Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? 27And if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your people drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 28But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

2cor.2 11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Gen 3:1 And the serpent comes to be the craftiest of all field life which was made by Yahweh Elohim.

Peace...Mark

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 05:44:47 PM by Marky Mark »

larissa4676

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 08:22:39 PM »

First...Judess. I apologize for "taking over" your thread.

Second...I thank you all for the many words of Truth and encouragement.

Larissa

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.