bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: His return? Some questions.  (Read 23166 times)

mercie

His return? Some questions.
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 01:02:58 PM »

I am talking to me first here everyone, that when we are wrong or do not see our understand things quite the way they should be, let us all be humble enough to admit it and if and when we are wrong. And like wise let us show patient to each other when showing those(including myself) that they are not quite right to give a soft answer.

Amen Bobby.

If we can all remember we are Each at at different levels of Understanding knowing we will never all agree on every point .

Not Even Mike or Ray.

chrissiela

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2006, 01:49:23 PM »

I wasn’t going to post anymore for awhile either, but I got notice of a PM so came to check that… and so read a few threads…. etc, etc, etc….  so much for will-power.  :roll:  

I will just say this:

What does it mean for MORTAL to “put on� immortality? What does it man for CORRUPTION to “put on� incorruption? Etc.

Yes, without Christ and HIS resurrection we are “dead� (no life in us) and “without hope� and our “faith is in vain�.

Who here has ever said otherwise?

What does the “literal return� of Christ mean? Is His coming in the spirit not a “literal" return?

What does “every eye will see Him� mean? Will they also “perceive� Him?

What does i“He will return in like manner� mean? A “cloud� received Him, right? What does that mean?

He shall see “the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory�. What does that mean?

God will destroy all flesh with “fire from heavenâ€?. Literally true? YES! Literal fire?  :shock:

(I thought we didn’t believe in “literal (physical) fireâ€?. Does it sound more “humaneâ€? or more “God-likeâ€? to believe in a “temporaryâ€? literal (physical) fire, then to believe in an “endlessâ€? literal (physical) fire?  :? )

God is the same “yesterday, today and forever�. Is He destroying any of our flesh with "literal" (physical) fire from heaven? Or is this SPIRITUAL?

Just some questions I started asking myself.

Blessings,
Chrissie

Daniel

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »

Quote from: parsonssc
Quote from: Daniel
Quote from: parsonssc
Quote from: longhorn
Simple answer in laymans term is what was asked, and nobody on this forum can do it, that I can promise you.

Longhorn,

Yes..........Is that simple enough?

:D
Craig

Plain arrogance, I dont see either of you helping Alex?

How can you both speak that way?

Craig I know you are Moderator, if I get kicked off for questioning this approach so be it. Then the Lords will be done, my time is up. I'll move on. But how can this be helpful to Alex anyone?

Daniel

I'm sorry Daniel, I wasn't answering Alex, or you, I was replying to Longhorn.  

Did you notice the  :D  :D

I wasn't trying to be arrogant, sorry that you took it that way.

Craig

Craig

Then I would ask you to forgive me brother I was then clearly wrong.

I did not think you were replying to anyone but to longhorn. I had assumed to hear through longhorn (not as much yourself but in "agreement with him"). The whole thing as worded sounded very much like this,

It was as to say, you fools in the undertone (exalting oneself). Yet not helping either. Especially if one had a helpful answer for Alex. I saw (in your response as moderater) agreeing with this same horrid attitude. The being in "agreement" which such an attitude.

All I could think was, "How dare we do this to our own brothers"? Agreeing with such a way about ourselves, not seeing the shame of this way in ourselves.

One thing about Alex is his honest questions and seeking heart. There is not a hint of "know it all" in him. He has a sincerity that seems so plain (to my conscience) and a humility that I find not only rare but precious.

His signiture says it all, "struggling every step of the way". Which is to say to me of him... "assist me, help me, be a brother to me". And please in ones way of speaking (either directly or indirectly) don't tell me how stupid or confused I am. Especially not to one who is walking in humility (as one should be) and has been so gracious.

Its a very different thing when approaching "the proud" in such things and in their ways should be adressed. As both our Lord and Paul did to undo such hypocrisy.

Then Craig I do owe you an apology if that is not how you meant it, and an open apology at that. I do apologize to you Craig. Forgive me brother, I would be wrong then.

And Joe, I appreciate your good words, thank you for being what appears as fair not only as a moderater but as a brother in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Gods blessings on you both, thank you both for being gracious to me of yourselves.

Peace

Daniel

Daniel

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 02:06:21 PM »

Quote from: chrissiela
I wasn’t going to post anymore for awhile either, but I got notice of a PM so came to check that… and so read a few threads…. etc, etc, etc….  so much for will-power.  :roll:  

I will just say this:

What does it mean for MORTAL to “put on� immortality? What does it man for CORRUPTION to “put on� incorruption? Etc.

Yes, without Christ and HIS resurrection we are “dead� (no life in us) and “without hope� and our “faith is in vain�.

What does the “literal return� of Christ mean? Is His coming in the spirit not a “literal" return?

What does i“He will return in like manner� mean? A “cloud� received Him, right? What does that mean?

He shall see “the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory�. What does that mean?

God will destroy all flesh with “fire from heavenâ€?. Literally true? YES! Literal fire?  :shock:

(I thought we didn’t believe in “literal (physical) fireâ€?. Does it sound more “humaneâ€? or more “God-likeâ€? to believe in a “temporaryâ€? literal (physical) fire, then to believe in an “endlessâ€? literal (physical) fire?  :? )

God is the same “yesterday, today and forever�. Is He destroying any of our flesh with "literal" (physical) fire from heaven? Or is this SPIRITUAL?

Blessings,
Chrissie

The most enlightning things set forth in questions that we should all consider. Chrissie, I understand exactly what it is your asking and implying. To these I too agree in "like manner".

Is it not scriptural to see and not perceive? Why does it say, every eye will see Him? Why does it not say every eye will perceive Him? Can he be seen with the eye? Is the definition of faith in the things which can be seen or of Him who cannot be seen?

An "Open face" what does "that mean"? What has "face to face" to do with being like Him unless these things spoken are more revelatory in nature then informational?

Is the Truth more then the "right answer"?

I loved the way you added these Chrissie, beautifully put!

Peace

Daniel

mercie

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2006, 02:08:02 PM »

Quote from: chrissiela

I will just say this:

Blessings,
Chrissie

Chrissie.

Notice it Only says eye not eyes ?

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen

A couple of References to the eye in Job. 8)

why Eye?

Christ is the Light of the wWorld.

Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Luk 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when [thine eye] is evil, thy body also [is] full of darkness

I hope the spirtualizing of the scriptures will not offend you.

Why Pluck out the eye? for it is Full of Darkness?

To Deny Christ are works of Darkness which scripture makes plain what these works are.

The Remainder of the scriptures you have Quoted Hopefully will be answered by the more learned.

eutychus

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2006, 02:16:06 PM »

bad grammer to say every eye's.
 :shock:

Psa 145:15 The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Pro 16:2 All the ways of a man [are] clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.

Isa 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these [things], that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that [he is] strong in power; not one faileth

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

every eye means all eyes.

peace
euty

mercie

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »

[/quote]

Eyes relate to Those who Know Him
Amen

Luke 24:16 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.
Ephes 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

Luke 24:31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

2Cr 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Mark 10:52 immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 11:9 If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Pluck out the Eye of Darkness. 8)
Amen.

Daniel

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2006, 02:58:51 PM »

When He says every eye, he means every eye. How one sees this is left up to their own searching and understanding according to their measure.

Luke 24:16 But their eyes were holden[/u] that they should not know him[/u].

Ephes 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee. (single eye)

Luke 24:31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished  :idea: out of their sight.[/u] :!:  

2Cr 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight

Mark 10:52... immediately he received his sight, and "followed Jesus" in the way.[/u]

Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be SINGLE, thy "whole body" shall be full of light.[/u]

John 11:9 ...If any man walk in the day (or in the light), he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.[/u]

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom "the world" cannot receive, "because" it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.[/u]

Lord when did we see you? (Did they not see Him?) This is not of condemnation in the sense we see expressed out there. Jesus said, "He who recieved you, receives me, and he that receives me, receives the one who sent me". So when he appeared in like manner did they not see Him? They infact did with their eyes. But on the otherhand did they "perceive Him"?

2Cr 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.[/u]

Thus why when He came to his disciples in a "different form" they did not reccognize Him. Their eyes were holden of seeing Him. When they did and "knew Him" He vanished from their sight.

1John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.[/u]

John 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.[/u]

Its seeing and "perceiving" by the light, for in His light we see light. The spirit bears another witness. I see John speaking of these very things. We look not at what is seen, that is not regarded as faith or true sight. We are to look at what is not seen, how? By the Spirit He has given us.

Peace

Daniel

Daniel

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2006, 03:02:18 PM »

Laughing! :lol:  Sorry Mercie we posted nearly the same verses!

I was overposting you on almost the same ones :lol:  :oops:

That was interesting :lol:

Peace

Daniel

eutychus

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2006, 03:03:05 PM »

amen daniel and mercie.

Isa 52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion

Isa 52:15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for [that] which had not been told them shall they see; and [that] which they had not heard shall they consider.

Andy_MI

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2006, 03:13:48 PM »

Great stuff Daniel and Mercie!

Luk 24:31  And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

I never seen the importance of this verse before. What an eye opener!  :lol:

They "saw" Him before their eyes were opened but when their eyes were opened and they "knew him" He vanished out of their sight.  

Amazing!

Andy

mercie

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2006, 03:58:21 PM »

Quote from: Andy_MI

Luk 24:31  And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

They "saw" Him before their eyes were opened but when their eyes were opened and they "knew him" He vanished out of their sight.  

Amazing!
Andy

Andy.

Dont Those scriptures Just Jump out at you.

Mat 13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Faith cometh By Hearing.

Luk 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed [be ye] poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Luk 10:23 And he turned him unto [his] disciples, and said privately, Blessed [are] the eyes which see the things that ye see:

1Ki 1:48 And also thus said the king, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Israel, which hath given [one] to sit on my throne this day, mine eyes even seeing [it].

Dan 4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom [is] from generation to generation
Amazing it is.

Andy_MI

« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2006, 04:12:19 PM »

This came to mind while meditating on Luke24:31

Act 9:1  And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
Act 9:2  And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
Act 9:3  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4  And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6  And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7  And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8  And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink. Act 9:10  And there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
Act 9:11  And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12  And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13  Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14  And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15  But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16  For I will show him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Act 9:17  And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Act 9:18  And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

chrissiela

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »

Quote from: mercie
I hope the spirtualizing of the scriptures will not offend you.

Hey mercie!

Do I need to answer that?  :lol:

Not at all!!  :wink:

Chrissie

Daniel

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

Quote from: mercie

Amazing!
Andy

Andy.

Dont Those scriptures Just Jump out at you.

Mat 13:16 But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Faith cometh By Hearing.

Luk 6:20 And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed [be ye] poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Luk 10:23 And he turned him unto [his] disciples, and said privately, Blessed [are] the eyes which see the things that ye see:

1Ki 1:48 And also thus said the king, Blessed [be] the LORD God of Israel, which hath given [one] to sit on my throne this day, mine eyes even seeing [it].

Dan 4:34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom [is] from generation to generation
Amazing it is.

Blessed are your eyes! amen Mercie :D

Heres a few I saw as I read your post. These were quickened to me.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief[/u]: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.[/u]

Job 17:7 Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.[/u]

The law having a "shadow" of the good things

Symbolic of?

Ecc 11:10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.[/u]

1Cr 13:8 whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.[/u]

Ephes 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.[/u]  :idea:

That which even All knowledge is "in part" and to be "done away" in our experience. Even knowledge itself, for that (even ALL) is in part, until the "perfect COME". Which IS the fulness of the love of God in us, who is our LIFE, JOY and our COMFORT and even to LAUGH

Contast that with this

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.[/u]

Isaac means "laughter" I believe.

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.[/u]

Prov 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, IT maketh RICH, and he addeth NO SORROW to it.[/u]

Though there are two divided messages within the beattitudes, wonderful things hidden! :wink:

Prov 13:7 There is that maketh himself rich, YET hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, YET hath great riches.[/u]  

2Cr 6:10 As "sorrowful", YET always rejoicing; AS poor, YET making many rich; AS having nothing, and YET possessing all things.[/u]

Prov 23:4 Labour not "to be rich": cease from "thine own wisdom".

Prov 28:32 He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and "considereth not" that poverty shall come upon him.[/u]

Mathew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ye SAY ye are RICH but ye are poor blind and naked (He only maketh himself out to be)

Luke 1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich sent away empty.[/u]

WITHOUT LOVE we are NOTHING. Such simple truths signified everywhere.

Praise be to God!

Peace

Daniel

Daniel

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:55 PM »

Andy That was awesome! You see it! :lol:

Praise the Lord for He is good!

Who has hides these things from the wise and the learned and reveals them unto babes? Makes you wonder!

We have a great God :D

Peace

Daniel

mercie

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2006, 04:53:45 PM »

This came to mind while meditating on Luke24:31

Act 9:1  And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
Act 9:2  And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
Act 9:3  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4  And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Act 9:5  And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6  And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7  And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8  And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink. Act 9:10  And there was a certain disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
Act 9:11  And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
Act 9:12  And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
Act 9:13  Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14  And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15  But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16  For I will show him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Act 9:17  And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Act 9:18  And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Andy.

Nice post. :D

Pauls Blindness was His Pride In the Law.

Job 41:15 [His] scales [are his] pride, shut up together [as with] a close seal.

All those who live by Law need their Eyes Opened to SEE.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold  tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Mar 8:23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.

All Men will be made Straight  which cometh By Faith

The Blind cant see and The lame and the Crooked can not walk.

Yes the Dead Raised Up.
To be carnally minded is Death.

Mat 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Mat 15:31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Hbr 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

Ecc 1:15 [That which is] crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

Ecc 7:13 Consider the work of God: for who can make [that] straight, which he hath made crooked?

Isa 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:

Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way [that] they knew not; I will lead them in paths [that] they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isa 45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Luk 3:5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways [shall be] made smooth;

Job 29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet [was] I to the lame.

Pro 26:7 The legs of the lame are not equal: so [is] a parable in the mouth of fools.

Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

And multitudes more
 :D  :D

Andy_MI

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2006, 04:59:26 PM »

My eyes are filled with tears of joy!
My heart is full if His peace!
God's spirit is rushing over me!
My ears hear the beautiful song of the Saviour's love!

Rom 11:33 Oh! the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments! and untraceable his ways!

Thanks be to the Lord Jesus Christ! I sure needed that!  :D

Daniel

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »

Amen, I hear you! Rejoicing with you bro!

:lol: 1Titus 1:4 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.[/u]

Psalm 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.[/u]

Psalm 89:26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.[/u]

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Psalm 85:15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.[/u]

Psalm 35:9 And "my soul" shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.  

Hearing that joyful sound :D

Peace

Daniel

mercie

Re: His return? Some questions.
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2006, 05:29:37 PM »

Quote from: lilitalienboi16
Hey guys, i got a question.

After learning many spiritual truths, and i know im no where near the end, just scratching the Tip of the iceberg here ive become slightly confused.

All my days i was taught Jesus would come a second time.

The more and more i read revalations (Which is what i used to Justify His second coming to earth) the more i realize its completely spiritual and has to do with us, His followers. The more i study the more i realize JESUS IS BACK, except He is back in us. As He is, so are we in the world.

So my question is, Is Jesus gonna come back to this fleshy world?

That would bring me to my next question.

I was always taught that when Jesus returns to this Fleshy earth that He would sound a physical trumpet and we would arise from the graves, and those that didn't die would be caught up in the heavens with Him, and He would start His reign on earth. Now like i've said this has become less and less the truth for me the more i learn the fruits of the spirit. So if this isn't the case, when exactly do we rise to our inheritence at the end of days, if Jesus isn't really coming back to this fleshy earth at all?

Thanks for any help and answers in advanced,

God bless,

Alex

Alex
This thread has splintered.

apologies!

This maynot be the answer to your questions but words to encourage you.

Alex.

Speaking firstly on your thoughts of Revelation.

Revelation is Symbolic .

We can not take out from that Book that which we choose to be Literal( physical) and then  opt for we  then choose to symbolise away which unfortuantely some do.

Ive Read much on what Ray  said on seeing with Spiritual eyes and  some see more than others .

As we each grow Its at this point where some may Differ , one will see it in the physical maybe the other in the spiritual, it truly does not pay to Debate the point when this occurs as Christ gives the increase to us all in HIS time.

As you you grow in the spiritual Truth of Scripture you will find as you have mentioned a different Understanding to that of  what you saw in the Physical( literal).

Rev 1:8
I am the Alpha and Omega . " says the Lord God , who IS and WAS and Will BE.

Jesus is the alpha and omega, or in Hebrew, the Aleph and Tav. Aleph being the first letter represents the birth of all things. Tav (whose symbolic meaning is the cross) is the last letter and represents the completion of all things. Together they represent all the other letter in-between and through which God expressed his truth. The word ‘truth’ in Hebrew is emet. It is comprised of three letters: aleph – mem – tav. As such it represents the alpha and omega (aleph – tav). The letter mem signifies water and is shaped like the womb. meaning, truth must flow and also birth that which is above. The word heaven (H.8064 sha-mayim) is founded on the Hebrew word for water (H.4325 mayim). The letter shin represents fire. So together, heaven rains down fire and water. The two things we are baptised in.

Again it all Depends on how we veiw the scriptures .

Has the comforter Not come? one bearing witness to the Other?

Hbr 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Psa 16:5 The LORD [is] the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

May God Bless you in your seeking  of Greater spiritual Truth and Understanding  Alex.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.