bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: His return? Some questions.  (Read 22906 times)

mercie

His return? Some questions.
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2006, 06:15:06 PM »

Quote from: chrissiela
Quote from: mercie
I hope the spirtualizing of the scriptures will not offend you.

Hey mercie!

Do I need to answer that?  :lol:

Not at all!!  :wink:

Chrissie

:D

orion77

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2006, 06:40:42 PM »

Great posts here.  Many good scripture quoted to make things plainer to understand, yet the Spirit has always attested to these truths, it's good to see it witnessed in the scriptures.  Thanks a lot for the help.

God bless,

Gary

Origen II

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2006, 11:40:40 PM »

Quote from: mercie
Quote from: Origen II
The resurrection is a PHYSICAL THING that happens. I fear of heresy coming into our flock as people continuously try to spiritualize everything. Some people here seem closer and closer to doing that and even destroying the significance of the resurrection.

Origen,

Im fully aware what B-TS teaches and not wish to cross the path, but to assure its not from the Lack of so called spiritual eyes  in that I do not Understand what is taught.

Some believe they have spiritual Eyes because they SEE the word Hell fire  Not being ET but theres so much More to see than that and for those who as you say spirtualize away the scriptures.

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Christ is the Resurrection of LIFE in our Hearts.

Eternal Life is This.

Jhn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come,and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

1Jo 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Joe lightening is Not always Lightening , nor Thunder Thunder , nor clouds clouds,  nor Rain rain nor water water , nor rivers rivers , or floods floods , or hail hail  , or smoke smoke ,mountains mountains, valleys valleys , and  clouds  just may mean Messengers.

Eze 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.  

Rain is the message  clouds are those which carry Rain.  yes?

Hbr 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2Pe 2:16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb a@@ speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.  

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.  

2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

WITH RESPECT .It just maybe that some here dont have the spiritual eyes they think they Have and jump two quickly in saying the one or two things mentioned on this Thread.

Always two sides to the coin.
Peace.

I just fear that people may take it too far and dismiss the hope of the future because of the Spiritual view.

orion77

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2006, 01:04:49 AM »

(Mat 1:20)  And as he was thinking about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord was seen by him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife. For that in her is generated by the Holy Spirit.

(Mat 3:11)  I indeed baptize you in water to repentance; but He who is coming after me is stronger than me, of whom I am not able to lift The sandals. He will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire,

(Joh 3:6)  That having been generated out of the flesh is flesh, and that having been generated out of the Spirit is spirit.

(Joh 3:7)  Do not wonder because I said to you, You must be generated from above.

(Joh 3:8)  The Spirit breathes where He desires, and you hear His voice; but you do not know from where He comes, and where He goes; so is everyone having been generated from the Spirit.

(Joh 4:23)  But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeks such, the ones worshiping Him.

(Joh 4:24)  God is a spirit, and the ones worshiping Him must worship in spirit and truth.

(Joh 6:63)  It is the Spirit that gives life. The flesh does not profit, nothing! The Words which I speak to you are spirit and are life.

(Joh 14:17)  the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive because it does not see Him nor know Him. But you know Him, for He abides with you and shall be in you.

(Joh 14:18)  I will not leave you orphans; I am coming to you.

(Joh 14:19)  Yet a little while and the world no longer sees Me, but you see Me. Because I live, you also shall live.

(Joh 14:20)  In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.

(Rom 2:28)  For he is not a Jew that is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that outwardly in flesh;

(Rom 2:29)  but he is a Jew that is one inwardly, and circumcision is of heart, in spirit, not in letter; of whom the praise is not from men, but from God.
(Rom 8:1)  There is therefore now no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to flesh, but according to Spirit.

(Rom 8:2)  For the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus set me free from the law of sin and of death.

(Rom 8:3)  For the Law being powerless, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and concerning sin, condemned sin in the flesh,

(Rom 8:4)  so that the righteous demand of the Law might be fulfilled in us, those not walking according to flesh, but according to Spirit.

(Rom 8:5)  For the ones that are according to flesh mind the things of the flesh. And the ones according to Spirit mind the things of the Spirit.

(1Co 2:9)  according as it has been written, "Eye has not seen, and ear has not heard," nor has it risen up into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those that love Him. Isa. 64:4

(1Co 2:10)  But God revealed them to us by His Spirit, for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

(1Co 2:11)  For who among men knows the things of a man, except the spirit of a man within him? So also no one has known the things of God except the Spirit of God.

(1Co 2:12)  But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.

(1Co 2:13)  Which things we also speak, not in words taught in human wisdom, but in Words taught of the Holy Spirit, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.

(1Co 15:45)  So also it has been written, "The" first "man", Adam, "became a living soul;" the last Adam a life-giving Spirit. Gen. 2:7

(1Co 15:46)  But not the spiritual first, but the natural; afterward the spiritual.

(1Co 15:47)  The first man was out of earth, earthy. The second Man was the Lord out of Heaven. Gen. 2:7

(1Co 15:48)  Such as is the earthy man, such also are the earthy ones. And such as is the heavenly Man, such also are the heavenly ones.

(2Co 3:17)  And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

(2Co 3:18)  But we all with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, as from the Lord Spirit.

(Phi 3:3)  For we are the circumcision, the ones who worship by the Spirit of God, and who glory in Christ Jesus, and who do not trust in flesh.

(1Pe 3:4)  but the hidden man of the heart, in the incorruptible adornment of the meek and quiet spirit, which is of great value before God.

(1Pe 4:6)  For to this end also the gospel was preached to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but might live according to God in the Spirit.

Amen, glory to God.  If not for Him, I would not have a physical life, if not for Him, I would not of died with Him, if not for Him, I would not know the Spirit, which is life and life more abundant.

God bless,

Gary

mercie

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2006, 08:14:49 AM »

I just fear that people may take it too far and dismiss the hope of the future because of the Spiritual view.

Thanks Origen  :D

Sometimes posts are not the best way to convey what we mean.

mercie

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2006, 09:41:36 AM »

Heres a few I saw as I read your post. These were quickened to me.

Ecc 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Job 17:7 Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.

The law having a "shadow" of the good things

Symbolic of?

Ecc 11:10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

1Cr 13:8 whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Ephes 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.  

That which even All knowledge is "in part" and to be "done away" in our experience. Even knowledge itself, for that (even ALL) is in part, until the "perfect COME". Which IS the fulness of the love of God in us, who is our LIFE, JOY and our COMFORT and even to LAUGH

Contast that with this

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Isaac means "laughter" I believe.

Luke 6:21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Prov 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, IT maketh RICH, and he addeth NO SORROW to it.

Though there are two divided messages within the beattitudes, wonderful things hidden!  

Prov 13:7 There is that maketh himself rich, YET hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, YET hath great riches.

2Cr 6:10 As "sorrowful", YET always rejoicing; AS poor, YET making many rich; AS having nothing, and YET possessing all things.

Prov 23:4 Labour not "to be rich": cease from "thine own wisdom".

Prov 28:32 He that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and "considereth not" that poverty shall come upon him.

Mathew 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Ye SAY ye are RICH but ye are poor blind and naked (He only maketh himself out to be)

Luke 1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich sent away empty.

WITHOUT LOVE we are NOTHING. Such simple truths signified everywhere.

Daniel.AMEN
This post slipped by.

Ecc 11:10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

Childhood and youth are futile.

Gen 8:20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.  

Gen 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart [is] evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Job 20:11 His bones are full [of the sin] of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust.

Job 36:14 They die in youth, and their life [is] among the unclean.

moving from Youth\servant\ babe\child to Son?

Mat 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

Act 26:4 My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews;  

Act 26:5 Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee.

1Cr 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.[
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.