bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: point of no return  (Read 10271 times)

ez2u

point of no return
« on: August 06, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »

Its taken me a very long time ( a life time ) to realizes  why i married abusive men.  Staying with my sister these last 10 days I was back again in the same mess.  Waking up to what is. For the last few months a deep resounding though has move upon me.  Too, get out of the abuse.  It frightens me.  I have never felt so alone in my life.  Please pray with me for strength to know, do and continue  what God is calling me to do.  I have been slow as to be correct not wanting to interfere with His purpose.  Folks I really need your prayers now I feel like I am at a point of no return and can not go back.  peggy

lauriellen

Re: point of no return
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:48:24 AM »

DEAR PEGGY,
I PRAY THAT GOD WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, GIVE YOU WISDOM, PROTECTION AND HIS COMFORTING PRESENCE.
LOVE,
LAURIELLEN

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:01:15 PM »

I will keep you in prayer Peggy.

Marlene

Kat

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

Hi Peggy,

It is hard when God finally opens our eyes to what we had, for so long, not realized or at least not fully realized.  Then we realize that in order to overcome we must go through some changing.  It seems we get comfortable in our rut, even if it is bad, and don't won't to change anything.  I pray that God will give you confidence and courage to make the changes that will lead to a better life for you.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 02:08:12 PM »

Peggy:  GOD loves you!  He knows that you are one of his beloved!  He will give you the strength to do what you need to!  I will be praying for you! Jill

9440geoff

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »

Peggy, my first thought when I read your post was 'surely there must be someone who can help you'. My prayer is that God will put His loving arms around you and carry you through this harassing time, but also that He will provide someone to come alongside you, (in human form) to help you cope with the practicalities.

Geoff

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »

Peggy may our Lord lift you up and give you strenth and bless you in a way you have never known in Jesus name.

Much Peace
Terry
Terry

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »

Peggy,
I am with you in prayer.....God knows...Praying for your strength.
Kathy :'( :-*

meee

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »

Dear Peggy,
          I'm praying God strengthens you to be able to get out of the abuse. Are children involved?   Father help Peggy,in Jesus name,Amen
          meee

OBrenda

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 09:06:39 PM »

Praying for you Peggy!

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »

My prayers to you for direction, safety, peace, healing and comfort. I pray that God as has His will and His way in his life too. I also want to say that God will sustain you and yours during these rough times.

Linny

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:09 AM »

Peggy,
There is a light at the end of this tunnel. I was an abused wife many years ago. I made the decision to never go there again and I didn't. Kissed lots of frogs along the way but never was abused again. Now I am about to have my 18th anniversary with the most wonderful husband in the world.
You can do this, with God's help, but you can do this!
Blessings, Lin

Astrapho

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 02:15:02 AM »

Praying for you. God will fix it! :D

ez2u

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »

thank you all for your prayers  It was not so funny I got busy here at my sisters and forgot everything.  I wondering how many time that has happen but just making this known keeps my mind from wandering always.  Accountability!!  Our mind sometimes our enemy.  Yes I will need someone to help me and the Lord will send me that person. I am praying for a clearing of my mind from the patterns set down for many years and a new vision for my life  please pray with me.  This is big and scary  peggy

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »

Peggy you will need lots of support for awhile, don't hesitate to ask over and over. There is a good site from England with a husband and wife as moderator, they have a very good program. I will get the info. to you. Judy

Phil3:10

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »

Peggy,
You can overcome anything with the help of our GOD. Hang in there, look to HIM who is love and your prayers and those of the many who have responded in this forum will see you through.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Roy Martin

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 09:08:51 AM »

Peggy you asked for prayer from us and you got it.

In Christ
Roy

ez2u

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 12:03:42 AM »

Last night he threaten to fight our youngest son because he ate some of his peanuts.  I will be home in a few days.  Please kept my family in your prayers. peggy

bluzman

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »

Yes Peggy of course. I have been following your posts and am thinking of you and your children.
God Bless you Peggy.

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »

Still praying, Peggy...   :'(
Kathy :-*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.