bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BE STILL MY SOUL  (Read 4812 times)

lauriellen

BE STILL MY SOUL
« on: August 15, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »

HERE IS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL SONG THAT HELPED ME THROUGH MANY DARK AND LONELY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.
               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOus45dorPU

HOPE IT BLESSES SOMEONE LIKE IT DID ME.
LAURIELLEN

Marlene

Re: BE STILL MY SOUL
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 12:03:28 AM »

That song is so beautiful. It has such a comfort to it. I am going through great trials right now and these words are a comfort.

In His Love,
Marlene

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »

when we're feeling down and out songs like that really help, beautiful.

Marlene you hang in there my sister i know its hard at times but we will make it through,

2Co 12:10  ThereforeG1352 I take pleasureG2106 inG1722 infirmities,G769 inG1722 reproaches,G5196 inG1722 necessities,G318 inG1722 persecutions,G1375 inG1722 distressesG4730 for Christ's sake:G5228 G5547 forG1063 whenG3752 I am weak,G770 thenG5119 amG1510 I strong.G1415

Much Peace
Terry
Terry

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »

Thanks so much Terry. I am trying to deal with a young difficult niece who thinks only about herself. She has two young children who she is not teaching right at all. I really had some terrible thoughts about her today. I have to take this to the Lord and tell him I am sorry. 

My Sister is paralyzed from a stroke. Her oldest daughter who works for a hospital and takes care of her Mother has cancer and the 22 year old is not helping out , but makes things worse. We need her at least till My niece is able to go back home from my place. Hopefully, after her staples are removed this week. I just , feel so sorry for my Sister and Teresea. I am trying to see God's plan in this all. Right, now its hard to see.

I thought, maybe this would wake the younger girl up. So far, its not done a thing.

I really blew it today. I was so upset with her.

I need you all for sure.

In His Love,
Marlene

lauriellen

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:13:15 AM »

hi marlene,
i am so sorry for your troubles, but just know that you are not alone.  I, too, have been going through some really tuff times, and i too struggle to see Gods plan in all the evil around me.  The hard part for me, is NOT KNOWING what Gods will is.  what to do, what to do....????  But, i just read a sentence in Rays LOF series that might help you as it did me......
"Do you "know not" that all you have said and done today, "was OF THE LORD?"
It helped me put a little different perspective on everything going on around me that seems so "out of control".......it isn't.....it is ALL of God.
What am i supposed to learn from it?  i don't know.  What response does God expect out of me?  I don't know.  What am i going to do about it?  I DON'T KNOW!  I guess when i do it, it WILL be OF GOD... .....right? =(
hang in there,
love in christ,
lauriellen

ez2u

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 03:40:07 AM »

Marlene  you are still in our prayer  I know this is a very hard time for you.  What a comfort this song is for all of us.  God Bless you Terry  thanks for sharing  peggy

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »

Hey Marlene and all, i to am going through some of the things similar as you and was wondering if sometime in the past if you ever prayed to have more love,more understanding,more patience, well i remembering praying for them years ago and guess what God is answering that prayer now in my life, i use to think i would wake up one morning and i would have great love for others,my temper would be under control,and great patience,(didn't happen that way) but now God is using the same people that are a thorn in my flesh to teach me these things, (through much trials and tribilations) praise God.

Much Peace
Terry
Terry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.