bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mobile  (Read 4301 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Mobile
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

Dear Ray:

I am a relatively new member on the Bible Truths Forum and in fact this is my first email to you.  We are all so excited about attending a conference in November and are praying that GOD gives you the health, strength, and wisdom for you to be able to make this come to fruition.  Kathy suggested that I email you to ask if you will please add my name to the attendees list for this year?  I am so thankful to GOD for the knowledge that he has chosen to impart through you.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Warmly in Christ,
Jill

Dear Jill:  Actually, I have not formally announced a Bible Conference as yet, but we did book the meeting room yesterday

at the Ashbury Hotel Suites and Convention Center here in Mobile.  Meetings will be on the 7th and 8th of November.

I will put a formal announcement at the top of our bible-truths home page as soon as I work out a tentative schedule of

topics to be covered.  Looking forward to meeting you in November.  Be sure to make your presence known to me at

the Conference.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.