bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How is..  (Read 9460 times)

lilitalienboi16

How is..
« on: August 17, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »

Everyone doing this fine monday afternoon?
How are all my brothers and sisters doing?
I'm feeling particularly happy though i am a most carnal beast! Feeling a great sence of hope and strength for the future in God! So i feel inspired to write, and ask how you all are because i do love you all very much! You guys and gals have always been so loving and caring!

So tell me about your day!

Lots of love in Christ,

Alex =]

mharrell08

Re: How is..
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:01:57 PM »

I'm feeling particularly happy though i am a most carnal beast! Feeling a great sence of hope and strength for the future in God! So i feel inspired to write, and ask how you all are because i do love you all very much! You guys and gals have always been so loving and caring!

Lots of love in Christ,

Alex =]

Having a pretty good day, Alex...thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you are in good spirits...take care.  :)

Marques

Roy Martin

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

Its a wonderful day for me as well. Thank you for your pleasant outlook.

Roy

Kat

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »

Hello there Alex, it's good to see your up beat post.  I have no complaints and that is always a good thing.  Everyday that we live and have breath is an opportunity to give praise to the One that made it possible for us to have this good day or any day at all.  I'm glad you shared your happiness with us :)

Love to you brother,
Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »

Hi there Alex,

Just considering my Blessings that get me through another day.  Been depressed lately so it was heartfelt to read your uplifting thoughts.

;D
Your inspiring,
Brenda

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:11:39 AM »

Hello, sweet Alex!
It's a good day to be alive in the Lord, isn't  it?! Even when things don't go our way and when we're not cheerful and sunny ( uhh, oh yeah, I am not always cheerful and sunny!! Ask my family!!)  :D we know that our Father loves us with a  powerfully extreme kind of love!! If God be for us who can be against us?? You know what Alex? You are a blessing to me and I know to a lot of others!
Keep smiling buddy!!
Love you!
Kathy  ;)

gmik

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 02:30:24 AM »

Hi alex.  I am doing great.  How are you??  Went to Lake Michigan (we call it the West Coast here..ha ha) for a few days-just like the ocean only no sharks and other creepy critters!

We actually spent the nite w/ a couple who have a cottage that we met at last years Nashville conference! Cool huh??? 

My son and daughter in law just moved up this week from 3 years in Florida.  They now live about 30 minutes (not 30 hours) away!  She found a teaching job but he is still looking.

Emma will be 6 this week!  Can't believe it. Twins are cute as ever.

Our other son will be in his senior year at UofM.

I go back to work (school) on Sept 3.  Michigan has a law that school can't start till after Labor Day the 8th but I go back early.

well, that was more than my day, but that is pretty much life right now.  Very very blessed!

God Bless us all.  You have a great day Alex!

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 03:58:36 AM »

Hello doing very well thank you.  peggy

9440geoff

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 06:33:19 AM »

Hi Alex,

Thanks for asking and caring. I'm feeling good; the sun is shining and it'll be pretty hot again, today. It was 40 c here yesterday (south of France) but not everybody likes the heat. Also the polution levels rise so breathing becomes more difficult. It'll be a relief when we get some rain.

I heard on the news that there are storms heading for Florida. Are any of you guys living there?

Geoff

lauriellen

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »

hi alex,
funny you should ask?!?!?!?  ::)  i have been reading through the LOF series, and installment #15.......whew.....that one was SO HARD on me....after feeling drop-kicked and crawling around on my belly for a few days.....i finally woke up this morning with a new sense of hope and peace about it.....
GOD IS GOOD!  ;D

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »

Hey Alex what a great way to start the day quite refreshing to say the least its good to see you're in good spirits, as for me i'm going through a bit of hard times but i'm loving every bit of it i know God has me where i need to be ( really i can see this now) so everything is great.
Alex you and all my brothers and sisters have a beautiful and blessed day.
Much Peace
Terry
Terry

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 04:56:57 PM »

Lots of love in Christ,

Alex =]

Having a pretty good day, Alex...thanks for asking.

Glad to hear you are in good spirits...take care.  :)

Marques

Thank you marques :) I'm glad to hear you are having a good day! I can't say i ever could recall a day in which you  have complained or are in poor spirits! Thats amazing! Truly a blessing :)

Its a wonderful day for me as well. Thank you for your pleasant outlook.

Roy

You are very welcome roy and im glad to hear your doing is well. Feel free to share details if you like :))

Hello there Alex, it's good to see your up beat post.  I have no complaints and that is always a good thing.  Everyday that we live and have breath is an opportunity to give praise to the One that made it possible for us to have this good day or any day at all.  I'm glad you shared your happiness with us :)

Love to you brother,
Kat

Amen Kat! I am so thankful for having the ability to know our Father, even if it be just alittle. I surely don't know Him as well as ray does, but from what i little i do know Him it gives me amazing hope, joy and strength. Theirs nothing that could ever bring me so down i could not rise again!

"A just man falleth seven times, AND rises again." Proverbs i believe. Amazing truth, it shows me that even someone who is JUST [which i surely am not] does certainly fall but YET he rises again! So i know, that even if such a man of God could fan, than surely i shall, BUT BUT BUT! I shall RISE AGAIN because HE IS AMAZING! :))

Lots of love to you dear sister :)
Hi there Alex,

Just considering my Blessings that get me through another day.  Been depressed lately so it was heartfelt to read your uplifting thoughts.

;D
Your inspiring,
Brenda

Aw Brenda, dear sister! Why are you down? I'm glad my post was able to uplift you, what little it may have been! You can always share with your family how you feel :) We are here for you!! :))

You are just as much a blessing to this family as i am! And you can take that to the bank ;)

Love to you :)

Hello, sweet Alex!
It's a good day to be alive in the Lord, isn't  it?! Even when things don't go our way and when we're not cheerful and sunny ( uhh, oh yeah, I am not always cheerful and sunny!! Ask my family!!)  :D we know that our Father loves us with a  powerfully extreme kind of love!! If God be for us who can be against us?? You know what Alex? You are a blessing to me and I know to a lot of others!
Keep smiling buddy!!
Love you!
Kathy  ;)

Oh well hello sweet kathy :)
It sure is another beautiful day under the sun and the Son ;)
Well i can surely relate to not always being sunny and cheerful, but i believe its part of the human experience we are all enduring!
Yes! The love our Father has for us, when we stop and think about it for a moment, can bring us out of any hole we might have dug or fallen into! God is the best anti-depressant :) and is certainly my outlet for frustration or whenever i have issues, i just talk to Him, even if  i can't actually hear any kind of response with my physical ears, i know Hes listening, which makes all the difference in the world :)

Well thank you kathy, and as i said to brenda, i know that you as well are a blessing to others and myself on this forum!
Love to you sister!

Alex

P.S. Okay now the rest of you :P

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 05:21:08 PM »

Hi alex.  I am doing great.  How are you??  Went to Lake Michigan (we call it the West Coast here..ha ha) for a few days-just like the ocean only no sharks and other creepy critters!

We actually spent the nite w/ a couple who have a cottage that we met at last years Nashville conference! Cool huh??? 

My son and daughter in law just moved up this week from 3 years in Florida.  They now live about 30 minutes (not 30 hours) away!  She found a teaching job but he is still looking.

Emma will be 6 this week!  Can't believe it. Twins are cute as ever.

Our other son will be in his senior year at UofM.

I go back to work (school) on Sept 3.  Michigan has a law that school can't start till after Labor Day the 8th but I go back early.

well, that was more than my day, but that is pretty much life right now.  Very very blessed!

God Bless us all.  You have a great day Alex!

Hello G mom :P
I'm doing very well this morning, though my computer that i use to blow things up with, aka play video games, has decided to refuse a startup! For the past few days, Thank God my father bought me a macintosh laptop for school and hence how im able to stay in touch with you all. Silly little desktop.. lol, no more games for me i guess, maybe its a blessing in disguise since school is right around the corner but! Gah.. i love games! HOW am i gonna last these next two weeks? lol! Time to go get even more darker than i already am i guess. I'm really tan btw guys.. been spending like everyday outdoors, and i hit the orange county fair which was totally awesome!

Lake michigan ay? Never been, sounds fun! I wanna go get some jet skis or a boat and have some fun on a lake! I went to Lake Havasu once and jet skid it was amazing! Most fun i've had other than snowboarding!

THat does sound cool though, a cottage huh? Never been in one of them lol, thought they only existed in ireland :P
But yea the OCEAN is better than a lake :P California for the win!

Sounds like things are going great for you Gmik! Just stay upbeat, even if them bad winds start blowing your way! God is always with us, through the thick and the thin, rain or shine! :)

God bless you!

Hello doing very well thank you.  peggy

Youre very welcome peggy, im glad to hear you are doing well! :)

Hi Alex,

Thanks for asking and caring. I'm feeling good; the sun is shining and it'll be pretty hot again, today. It was 40 c here yesterday (south of France) but not everybody likes the heat. Also the polution levels rise so breathing becomes more difficult. It'll be a relief when we get some rain.

I heard on the news that there are storms heading for Florida. Are any of you guys living there?

Geoff

WOW 40 C? Omg! And you are from the south of france? Alor tu parle le francais? Je parle le francais mais j'ai oublier common j'ecri :( Ca fait trop lon que la dernier frois j'ecris alor excuse moi pour tou les error! :P

I'm actualy living in california, the west coast, so i don't worry about hurricans or any of that sort. I have to worry about the no warning invisible monster the earth likes to spew out called EARTHQUAKES and from all the talk around here, we are way overdue for a major huge one! So ima praying to God if i'm ever caught up in that 7.0 or 8.0 or 9.0 quake that the good Lord watch over me and protect me and my family and those i love! I Couldn't bare loosing anyone i love, certainly not my family! And im certainly not ready to go sleep in the grave, not yet ;)

God bless you and ihope you get your rain soon! :)

hi alex,
funny you should ask?!?!?!?  ::)  i have been reading through the LOF series, and installment #15.......whew.....that one was SO HARD on me....after feeling drop-kicked and crawling around on my belly for a few days.....i finally woke up this morning with a new sense of hope and peace about it.....
GOD IS GOOD!  ;D

Haha indeed, God is GOOD! It's been so long since i read the lake of fire series.. i really need to go back and refresh myself. However, i only read and write when i feel inspired or moved to do so. I don't like to force it and i am a creature by habit who cannot sit still long enough to read so, i have to wait for God's hand to move me to do so :P
Glad you are recovering from those drop kicks that are His Word. They certainly are like geting hit by a ton of bricks when we first come to realize what is right infront of us the whole time!

Hey Alex what a great way to start the day quite refreshing to say the least its good to see you're in good spirits, as for me i'm going through a bit of hard times but i'm loving every bit of it i know God has me where i need to be ( really i can see this now) so everything is great.
Alex you and all my brothers and sisters have a beautiful and blessed day.
Much Peace
Terry

Well hello Terry, Im glad to see you are enduring that not so gentle at times but still very loving fire our Father refines and trys us in! Don't ever be discouraged because as kathy said, iF God is for us, who can be against us? :)) And you certainly have your family in Christ here for you, we are always here for each other!

Stay strong :))
And now im off to finaly have breakfest!

God bless you all!

love in Christ,

Alex

darren

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 06:02:18 PM »

Thanks Alex: I was feeling depress until I read your post and all joyfull replies. My day began with a withdraw of a 1000$$ from the bank to pay my house note and 300$ to see the doctor. The office visit should have been 200$ but they change the rules on me. Then a blessing in disguise happen. I didn't get the news that I wanted. But I think I got what I needed. Then coming here reading all the happiness of my family lifted me up. Thanks to everybody It will be better day.

Darren

9440geoff

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »

Hey Alex,

Your French is pretty good. At least I could understand every word you wrote, which is more than I can say for most of the Brits living here. We moved here almost five years ago, from England, but we're still learning the language. (Gets harder as one gets older).

I'm praying too, that our loving Father God keeps you and yours safe from any earthquakes coming your way.

Geoff

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 01:30:51 AM »

Hey Alex,

Your French is pretty good. At least I could understand every word you wrote, which is more than I can say for most of the Brits living here. We moved here almost five years ago, from England, but we're still learning the language. (Gets harder as one gets older).

I'm praying too, that our loving Father God keeps you and yours safe from any earthquakes coming your way.

Geoff

Haha well thank you, i assure you i speak it much better than i actualy can write it ;)
I took 14-15 years of it, been to italy and france, london and lebenon :)
Hah yea i hear you, i was blessed to be raised with french and english, almost had english as my secondary language! lol

Thank you for the prayers dear brother! It means alot! I know that all the prayers here, do not fall on deaf ears! AN amazing Father we have indeed :)

gmik

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 12:20:42 PM »

Just re read entire thread.  Got so uplifted again.  Boy, we have a unique bunch of family here!  From all over the globe and from every walk of life.  God is so Good!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.