bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray Unconfort stars in. . .. .  (Read 6562 times)

musicman

Ray Unconfort stars in. . .. .
« on: August 18, 2009, 03:27:56 AM »

District 9.  Folks, that was him.  He was that news reporter.  He's put down hell scaring on video and taken up acting.  And man did he kick arse.  And he said lots of curse words.  He even cursed at the aliens.  I guess Ray Unconfort will explain that hating aliens isn't covered in the 10 commandments.  I think Kirk the Cameraman was that little alien.  He kept poking him near the end of the movie, probably telling him to repent or burn in hell.   

Ninny

Re: Ray Unconfort stars in. . .. .
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 07:52:08 AM »

Ha! And they're even talking about a sequel!  :D So...was the movie THAT good then, Musicman?? hmm..should I see it? I may go...you make me want to check it out!
Kathy ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 11:22:59 AM »

I walked out of the movie, to disturbing for me!
 :P

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »

Well, Brenda there are few things too disturbing for Musicman!! That is just a fact!!  :D
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »

It made some good points.  They show these aliens rumaging for food and showing an attitude much like humans who are treated unfairly.  They looked like large cockroaches to us but when you look closely they had the qualities of humans.  They took care of each other, they were self sustaining and we find out that they were willing to stick by humans that help them.  It seems that the evil was commited by humans.  So while disturbing, it forces us to evaluate our morals regarding discrimination.

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »

I didn't see the end but I had a hunch that's where it was going.
Very well acted, and much to real for me to watch how ugly our beast is that it overshadowed by
the cockroach cat food eating aliens!
 ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

Rofl, you know whats so funny is that RAY COMFORT comes down to MAIN STREET HUNTINGTON BEACH CA, all the time! Preaching against evolution, for creationism and also preaches the whole "You a good person bad person" argument and if your a bad person than you must face the judge and your punishment if you don't have Christ is hell garbage. LOL

HOnost to God he does, which is so funny!

You are talking about ray comfort right? I havn't seen district 9 yet so im not 100% sure if you are but if youre talking about the guy i think you are, this cracks me up!

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 11:04:36 PM »

Alex,
Yes, it's the same Ray Comfort he's talking about, you know musicman, he has a great disrespect for Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron!! Is it hard to tell?  :D
Kathy ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »

Haha that's great!
I've seen this guy in person. I actualy said something to him. I gave him some food for thought infront of a crowd because i felt bad for the audience he had amassed. I don't even remember what i said, it was a while back. I Just remember being upset at his twisting of the scriptures and so i said something to him scripture related and than walked away. He paused and tried to ignore it, i'm sure if i had stuck around to argue with him i would have made more ground with the audience but i really just wanted to say something to show the audience that what this guy is saying is so backwards and twisted!

musicman

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »

I think I saw him on youtube there screaming his nonsense at a crowd.

Linny

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:18:50 AM »

I know a lady who is so into that ministry she has her own website. It is so sad. She puts video up of her young children who she has trained to scare people into heaven.  ::)
The other day on facebook, she put up a picture of she and Ray Comfort! She went to CA and did training! Has pics of her doing the "ministry" on a CA corner. :P
Lin

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 11:52:52 PM »

That is so sick! I myself would like to go up to Ray Comfort and slap him silly! I guess that wouldn't be very loving, would it?? He stands out in the crowd and tries to make people feel guilty for not telling everyone if they don't accept Christ they will go to Hell! It just makes you want to throw up!!! :P Did you ever find a scripture where Jesus put a guilt trip on ANYONE? That's man..NOT GOD!!  >:(
Kathy (not smiling!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.