bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you all. Regards from Kenya  (Read 3666 times)

MOSES

Thank you all. Regards from Kenya
« on: August 19, 2009, 04:14:28 AM »

Thank you all for your welcome messages. I am really happy to notice that people here are a family of like minds. As for mark speaking in tongues... Mzuri sana! That was simply hello and fine in Swahili. I am getting acquainted with the site. So very soon I will be all over the living room? Yeah. Once again thank you very much. In swahili we say Ahsante sana. I will be telling you why I chose the name Moses Soon. At least I know all who sent me messages by name. I have joy in my heart. It gives me assurance that God has friends even in this age of so much confusion and deceptions. I love you with the love of christ. God bless you so much. Peace, love and Grace. Walk in the faith.

kweli

Re: Thank you all. Regards from Kenya
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 08:05:46 AM »

Hello Moses. My turn to say, welcome to the forum

I see you speak Swahili. I picked my avatar (kweli) because I have come to believe that it is a Swahili word for truth. And I also learned that the history of the Swahili language is, oppressed people from across Africa created a language they could use to communicate so that their oppressors could not have a clue what was going on. So now to me kweli means 'Truth that is hidden'. Is any of this true?

All Glory to GOD

MOSES

Re: Thank you all. Regards from Kenya
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »

Kweli is true. Ukweli is truth. Well Swahili has a lot of Arab and Portuguese in it. At the time of the slave trade It was these two who were the slave masters. So you are right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.