bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baptism  (Read 4636 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Baptism
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:41:10 AM »

Hello Ray,

Hope you are continue to improve, as I am very much looking forward to your next paper.  You are continually in my prayers, and know

That one day soon, you will be at full speed once again.

I have been reading your transcripts of I believe your last conference.  I’m in the part where you are talking about Baptism being spiritual.

I was raised in The Church of Christ (conservative wing) and I left that body over 10 years ago,  (as I began to “really study” they seemed

Too much like a country club, playing Church)   and started reading on your site a few years Back, I continue to gain much from your papers,

but am still having trouble with this one point, especially with Phillip and the Eunich in Acts 8 where clearly he baptized him in water, and he

must have taught it so, because the Eunich asks, when he saw some water, “why Shouldn’t I be baptized”?

Can you shed any light on this for me?

Thank you so much,  God Be with you,

Larry

Dear Larry:  Thank you for your email and concern for my health.  Regarding your question:  I have answered this several dozens of

times over the years, but usually in a short version.  Come to our November Bible Conference in Mobile, and you will hear this

expounded more fully along with an explanation of how to keep the Sabbath, how to "tithe,"  how to be circumcised, etc.  Yes,

Larry, you should and MUST be baptized, but how, that is the question.  I will also turn this study into a published article for our

home page.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.