bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creator of the Universe  (Read 6672 times)

darren

Creator of the Universe
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:45:35 PM »

I put this topic here because I don't think it will be taken seriously in gen. discussions. In the beginning of the Nash.conf.audios Ray spoke on how vast the universe is. With billions of plants is it a far fetch to think that some are inhabited? Why would God creates such space with billions of plants and no one to occupied some? Why would God just limited life on earth? God is the Creator of the Universe. Does anyone know if Ray has spoken on this subject??

Darren

musicman

Re: Creator of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:15:22 PM »

The Big Bang model proposes that all of the mass making up the universe was at one time packed into a very small area.  The area varies depending on who you ask.  Now, they say that for all of the elements needed for life to be possible anywhere, this area required the exact amout of mass at the time of the Big Bang.  In other words, if the mass of a dime were added or subtracted to that initial crunch, the atoms required for life on even one planet would never have been generated.  The exact expansion of the universe is just one of the infinate requirements for our existence.  The fine tuning had to be exact.  So, all of that mass had to go somewhere.  It just so happens that it was enough mass to produce billions of stars in each of the billions of galaxies.  It's no accident that science has learned what it has learned.   

Astrapho

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/audio/newevidence.htm

To add on to what Musicman said. I wouldn't trust everything in the website, but it has quite a lot of good stuff. :)

darren

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »

Hey musicman, I agree and that's what I was saying. I not suggesting that God created mankind on other planets but since He is the Creator and is the Best at creation, could not God created other forms of life on other planets in other galaxies? God did create other forms of life as in angles or messengers. Their home is in the heavens is it not?? I don't know, it just seems to me that all the galaxies and all the soloar systems in the universe that 1 little planet has life on it. I have read some of the emails on this subject to Ray and Ray has said in several of those emails that intersteller space travel is not possible due to the vast space between galaxies. Now I am not agreeing or disagreeing but it seems to me that angles/messengers of God can transport themselves from their abode to earth and they are more intelligent/advanced then humans so (IF) there were other life forms in other galaxies why would it not be possible for them to have interspace travel?? Hey this is just me thinking out loud. It don't mean a thing.

Darren

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 03:14:30 AM »

Folks,
Interesting topic.  It may be fun, but we should be careful to not get too emotional lest we cause the topic to be locked.

Darren:   God could choose to create life on other systems, but consider what it means if this is the first habitable system and that Jesus, the only begotten son of God, is to take the unique lead in all future development with each and all of us as his loyal friends and assistants who have been tried and tested and made perfect for the task.
As far as Angels transporting themselves, consider that the holy angels only obey God's commands and do not have free will to run around as they please.  So, when God sends them on a task, they just go, not at the speed of a space ship or the speed of light, but rather at the speed of thought.

Think about it, when God wants you to be on the Alpha Centauri system 4.3 light years from earth, you think "yes sir" and you are there, instantly.  Haven't we come to understand that God is everywhere? So then where is it in the Universe that God has to travel?  Only humans and comets have to travel anywhere.

Finally, I don't think the idea that God hasn't put life on other planet system YET, tell us very much at all.  That God created all that matter and that it shines out so we can see its great beauty and stand in awe of the immense distances demonstrated, just goes to show that God has a plan and it is a very immense and long lasting plan that will keep us busy, doing the work of God for the ages of the ages.
What a wonderful and amazing God we serve.

Bob

Hey musicman, I agree and that's what I was saying. I not suggesting that God created mankind on other planets but since He is the Creator and is the Best at creation, could not God created other forms of life on other planets in other galaxies? God did create other forms of life as in angles or messengers. Their home is in the heavens is it not?? I don't know, it just seems to me that all the galaxies and all the soloar systems in the universe that 1 little planet has life on it. I have read some of the emails on this subject to Ray and Ray has said in several of those emails that intersteller space travel is not possible due to the vast space between galaxies. Now I am not agreeing or disagreeing but it seems to me that angles/messengers of God can transport themselves from their abode to earth and they are more intelligent/advanced then humans so (IF) there were other life forms in other galaxies why would it not be possible for them to have interspace travel?? Hey this is just me thinking out loud. It don't mean a thing.

Darren

musicman

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

Oh come on.  Angels don't need to travel at warp 10 to travel the universe.  They travel through worm holes.

indianabob

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

musicman,

Isn't it interesting that "someone" we don't know who, built those transmitter/receivers at the end of each worm hole for us to discover.  Now how did they get there without first having a worm hole gate from which to travel?  I guess we just have to acknowledge that fiction is fiction.  Why would God or a holy angel NEED a material, mechanical device to accomplish spiritual tasks?

I was just thinking that some of those "worm holes" may be in our heads.  'smile'

In my way of thinking on this subject, God already is so far ahead of us that for the ages to come we will always have new things to learn and deal with in love.  Isn't that a fine way to believe?

Regards, Bob

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 12:51:13 AM »

Isn't that a fine way to believe?

Yes.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

meee

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »

Indeed yes Bob, to all your comments.       
                   meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.