bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, I am a Christian from Cape Coral,FL-About the tithe?  (Read 5191 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hello, I am a Christian from Cape Coral,FL-About the tithe?
« on: August 24, 2009, 10:05:46 AM »

After reading up on several writings on the subject of the tithe, I am at peace to see that I was correct on scripture and that even if many call me crazy or other names for opposing to pay the tithe, I do not care, what I would like is to find a church or group of Christians in Florida That fellowship and congregate together that also support this matter as well as others that most church leaders are afraid to preach on. My question to you is , do you know of any such churches,denominations, or groups? and if not how can I go about locating such a church?. Your response to this matter is greatly appreciated..Thank you for your time and Blessings to you and yours, Sincerely, A Brother and Student Of Christ, Sir Juan.

Dear Juan:  I understand your frustration in finding a Church that teaches the Truths of God's Word.  Of course, if there were such a church within the Babylonian system of churches, then we wouldn't need to "come OUT of her My people" as God commands in Rev. 18:4.  Yes, there are churches that do not teach tithing on money, but those same churches often do teach that sinners will be tortured in an eternal hell.  Even among those who teach the salvation of all mankind, there is also taught some of the most damnable heresy on earth.  But God has made a way to fellowship, and that is through His Spirit.  For this reason we have established our bible-truths Forum.  It is located at the bottom of our home page.  There people of like mind can commune with one another and not feel totally alone in their walk of faith.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.