> Off Topic Discussions

Let the fun begin!

(1/3) > >>

hillsbororiver:
Yes, it is that time of year again, Tropical Storms on the Gulf Coast, actually this brings back fond memories of how I first "discovered" or
"stumbled" onto Bible Truths. It was in the midst of last year's Hurricane(not U of Miami Football, college ball was just starting) season that I punched "weather, revelation" into the search engine and "Hell Does Not Exist" (Bible Truths) pops up, big night, unforgettable.

Anyway, Alberto has planned a visit to our area but he is keeping his actual plans a bit undercover, most of us here are prepared to welcome him but you never know what surprises these Tropical rascals have in store.

One big plus is when the storms roll in the temperature scrolls down, we get much needed rain and the traffic slows to a trickle, much to look forward to.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and I look forward to our electricity still being available on Monday so I can prowl through the posts yet another day.

Joe

gmik:
Joe, you are in my prayers.  I really want a nice quiet hurricane season for you all!!

Falconn003:
Joe

make sure you take your umbrella and wear you boots, not to mention have your boat in tow for that rising tide.

the only thing good about himacanes is the changing landscape, other than that you are in my prayers.

Rodger

hillsbororiver:
Thank you for your prayers Isabell, Gena & Rodger,

This storm is probably only "spring training" for what we may get later in the season. Actually, we really need the rain as we have experienced a drought the few months, the river is so low where I live that my boat is beached (but it is there just in case Rodger).

The media as usual has jumped all over this, the storm of anxiety they try to brew up often exceeds the damage done by the storm itself, this is all over the radio and TV like a scene from the "Left Behind" movie.

Thanks again,

Joe

Sorin:

--- Quote from: Isabell ---
--- Quote from: hillsbororiver ---I hope everyone has had a great weekend and I look forward to our electricity still being available on Monday so I can prowl through the posts yet another day.
--- End quote ---

Lord, what would we do without electricity.  Our power went out for a couple hours for no reason today.  I look forward to being away from the east coast before the end of hurricane season.
--- End quote ---

Well I certainly wouldn't want to live where there are hurricanes. So I can't really blame you for wanting to leave. Joe you're a brave man for sticking around. I wish you and your family safety through all this.  [-o<
You're in my prayers.

God Bless,
Sorin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version