bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God and dog  (Read 8192 times)

meee

God and dog
« on: August 25, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

A friend posted this on FB.

I like this!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17edn_RZoY   GoD And DoG by WJ Francisco

firefly77

Re: God and dog
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »

meee,
Thanks so much; it's a great video clip. I have 2 dogs  ;D. I am blessed!

Angie

gmik

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »

thanks.  I loved it too.  I hope religious uptights won't think it sacriligeous.

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 01:54:44 PM »

Thanks Meee it's all about love what can be wrong with that.
Terry
Terry

barrabus

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

I think God gave us Dogs to help us learn how to love...

an example comes to mind, when a child has a pet dog and it dies, that prepares the child for life in a way that no amount of instruction or teaching can... not fun at the time... I had the same dog from when I was about six years old till I was twelve or thirteen... the dog would walk toward the schoolhouse and meet me about halfway and we would race home... on real hot days he would wait till I was almost home before he'd meet me... If I was in trouble and had to stay after he'd be waiting outside... he got mad at me and bit me a couple of times but I deserved it both times... (dauchshounds don't like to have their ears tugged on and don't make fun of their big feet either...)

Let me change that to... I think God gave us Dogs to help us learn how to live...

MePogo

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

an example comes to mind, when a child has a pet dog and it dies, that prepares the child for life in a way that no amount of instruction or teaching can... not fun at the time... I had the same dog from when I was about six years old till I was twelve or thirteen... the dog would walk toward the schoolhouse and meet me about halfway and we would race home... on real hot days he would wait till I was almost home before he'd meet me... If I was in trouble and had to stay after he'd be waiting outside... he got mad at me and bit me a couple of times but I deserved it both times... (dauchshounds don't like to have their ears tugged on and don't make fun of their big feet either...)

Let me change that to... I think God gave us Dogs to help us learn how to live...

Amen to that.  Our dog knows my husband is sick and insists on laying right next to the shattered hip.  He's spending all his time giving care and love....no doggie toys or play these days.  Almost like he's trying to heal him.  My JRT (Jack Russell Terrorist) is one of the loves of my life. 

Hugs, everyone,
Pogo

9440geoff

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:13 PM »

Amen to that, Barrabus. I know our dog is a gift from God, even though he's a scruff.

meee

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 12:04:35 PM »

Amen to that.  Our dog knows my husband is sick and insists on laying right next to the shattered hip.  He's spending all his time giving care and love....no doggie toys or play these days.  Almost like he's trying to heal him.  My JRT (Jack Russell Terrorist) is one of the loves of my life. 

Hugs, everyone,
Pogo

Pogo, so sorry your hubby isn't doing well, a shattered hip, OWIE!!  What a good doggie you have!
I thought the video very touching and see some are blessed by it too.
Love to you all,
meee

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 03:57:58 AM »

very good find meee. dogs (like cats) were created by such a Loving Father and He knew the joy they would bring to us. i have learned to love, live and laugh from the dogs i have owned. i currently have 3 dogs and they helped me grieve when my daddy died 5 yrs ago. after i came home from spending time with my momma, after daddy's funeral, i sat in the middle of my living room floor, crying out loud and just beginning the grieving process. as i sat there with my head down, one dog stood over me (she's is a boxer/lab mix), one dog layed right up against my back, and the 3rd dog sat directly in front of me. they did not move an inch until i was done crying. then, they licked my tears. yes indeed, dogs are a gift from God.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »

Loved it! Did you know that woman's husband wrote one of the best songs IMO ever? He is Don Francisco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8yQ1I4Wofc&feature=related
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

Loved it! Did you know that woman's husband wrote one of the best songs IMO ever? He is Don Francisco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8yQ1I4Wofc&feature=related
Kathy :D
Kathy,
 No didn't know that,but am listening to it right now.

Claudia, Yes they are such a comfort and seem to know when we're hurting. They can tell our special children that are a bit different, and those kids react to them.  Yes they are a blessing .
hugs,meee

Marky Mark

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

I used to own Akita's in the past.They are a very loyal and loving dog.

The video below is based on a true account of one Akita owner in Japan.
The man died[video shows] and the dog [Hachikō] showed up at the precise time at the train station to meet his master daily[for ten years],until he died :'(.

Loyal to the end. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3s11acb7Z8

Facts of the matter...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachik%C5%8D

Peace...Mark

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 04:13:27 AM »

The man died and the dog [Hachikō] showed up at the precise time at the train station to meet his master daily[for ten years],until he died :'(.

Loyal to the end. :)

mark, that is so absolutely one of the most loving stories i have read in a long time, and so absolutely sad at the same time. the loyalty of dogs is truly a type/shadow of the loyalty of our Saviour Jesus Christ.

claudia

meee

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 01:33:28 AM »

Here's another for dog lovers.
 The Amazing Skidboot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2BfzUIBy9A

meee

cjwood

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 02:45:19 AM »

thanks meee for another awesome video. i love my fellow texan, skidboot. i have seen him several times on t.v. but i never get tired of seeing him do his tricks. talk about obedience, loyalty, and love.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.