bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Prayer for Me, for someone else!  (Read 4319 times)

Ninny

A Prayer for Me, for someone else!
« on: August 26, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »

I just had a conversation with my sister,Mary. some of you may remember her, she had lung cancer surgery in December of last year and her husband has throat and lung cancer, now. I thought something was wrong, but she said her husband is doing great! Here is what she said to me..There is a woman who lives near me who has breast cancer that has metastasized to other parts of her body..she is a lesbian in a relationship. Her friend called my sister, desperate for someone to pray for her, but someone who wouldn't judge her...My sister said, "My sister, Kathy will pray for you! She has hundreds of friends all over the world who prayed for me and they will pray for you , too!"
Well I don't know about hundreds of friends all over the world, but I guess to someone who is desperate for healing and acceptance, even a few seems like hundreds!  I told my sister that I have many wonderful friends around this world on this forum who only want to do the will of their Father. and that judging other people isn't God's will, loving them is our duty!  So I am asking that you pray for me that I will be able to give this woman comfort and tell her how much God loves her and how wonderful He is! I will give you guys something specific to pray for concerning her-- and her name when I know...so for now please pray that God will give me the right words to say!
Thank you, my sweet pray-ers!!
Kathy :-* 

meee

Re: A Prayer for Me, for someone else!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 04:29:26 PM »

Kathy, I sure do pray for you about this.    It's all " there but for the grace of God, go I " ,  so it could have been any number of us, in her lifestyle. My own little baby brother is gay.
 So I sure do and will pray God give you just what is needed  for this woman that God loves so very much .
    Prayers, love and big hugs,
meee

bluzman

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »

I have prayed that God will give you strength Kathy, and the needful words to pray for the poor dear soul with cancer.
May God help her in His Loving Wisdom.
Peace and Mercy, Ches

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

You can count on me Kathy. I have often met gay's  who have more heart then some who call themselves christian. I feel so sorry for her.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 07:15:54 PM »

i offer my prayer to our Father also, on behalf of the lady with breast cancer. i too had breast cancer 9 yrs ago, but mine was in situ (confined to the site of the tumor). i know that God does indeed hear our prayers and wants us to pray. Dear Father, this woman needs Your healing, comfort, peace, mercy, grace, and all that You are Father. i pray that you will reveal Yourself to her and that she will come to know You as her loving Father. i pray for our sister kathy, that Your Spirit will give her the words to say to this woman in her time of need. thank You Father for the privilege of praying for those who are going through their personal trials and tribulations. i offer this prayer in the sweet Name of Jesus Christ, that Your perfect will be done. amen.

claudia

9440geoff

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

I'll say 'Amen' to that , claudia. Also praying for wisdom and discernment for you, Kathy.

Geoff

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:33:56 AM »

Kathy, be sure to count me in as one more prayer pr your request.

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 08:47:49 AM »

You guys are the best!!

firefly77

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »

Ninny,
I will be praying for you and your sister's friend. May your sister's friend see and experience the Love of God in you as you speak with her.

Angie

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »

Kathy you are always praying for someone or asking prayers for someone, God has giving you a loving heart full of compassion I pray God gives you just what you need and tender mercy for this lady in Jesus name Amen.

Much Peace
Terry
Terry

Linny

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 09:52:32 PM »

Kathy,

What a great mission! How many dear gay people would be blessed by speaking to someone who can share the love of God without telling them they are destined for hell. Praying for a great time of loving on someone who desperately needs it.

Bless you, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.