bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: apologies and comments  (Read 4036 times)

meee

apologies and comments
« on: August 29, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »

Geoff I am sorry that your thread was locked and I feel it was after I gave my testimony about my daughter.  What I wrote was meant to witness God and praise Him. I had told God I would tell my story ,it's something I have to do.
       I realize some that are here might, have done the opposite than my daughter. I do not judge you and didn't mean to cause additional pain . I know it could have gone the other way with my daughter, but for the grace of God!
       Now I see Christopher's topic was too sensitive!      I don't understand how, what God has spoken in the Scriptures can be too sensitive for us to discuss.  ???
       luv U all,meee 

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: apologies and comments
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

Meee don't beat yourself up you've done nothing wrong what you said didn't hurt anyone but will most likely help others alone the way remember everthing is of God and i know you meant it in Love, your friend,

Terry
Terry

9440geoff

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 07:29:02 AM »

Hi meee,

It was great that you could witness to God, so please don't feel bad about it. Craig didn't say exactly why the thread was locked, but I guess it was because it had become too political. That was never my intention, as my questions were related to Scipture, and I couldn't find the answers in Ray's teachings.

Geoff

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »

Geoff, I believe Craig locked your thread because he felt it was going to become political... :D
Kathy ;)

9440geoff

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 02:00:34 PM »

Yes thanks Kathy,
I'm sorry Craig I hadn't read your post on Daywalkers thread before I replied here.

Geoff

meee

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 12:18:00 AM »

Terry and Geoff, no worries, I'm not feeling badly, but thank you for your concern.

Was puzzled, but :) all's good.
                 luvya's,meee

musicman

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 11:34:16 AM »

I saw nothing political in that paticular post.  What I saw was a question about whether fetuses can inherit the Kingdom of God.  Now, even if Ray didn't specifically address this question (I think he has), it should be apparent that by his numerous pages that in order to be of the few chosen, one must be mature in Christ.  That question should be asked by the many churches because they know nothing of being molded into children of God.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.