bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gen 1:26 MALE AND FEMALE?  (Read 7617 times)

bible man

Gen 1:26 MALE AND FEMALE?
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »

This is a first,  gen1:26 "us"  is speaking about God being both male and female  since both were made in his image!  Also the scripture quoted Jeremiah 31:22  was about the ribs being the woman surrounding the man  lol  !!!

Marky Mark

Re: Gen 1:26 MALE AND FEMALE?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

Bibleman,Ray does teach that our Father is both male and female ;),if that is what you are questioning ???.

Peace...Mark

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »

Bibleman,Ray does teach that our Father is both male and female ;),if that is what you are questioning ???.

Peace...Mark

Hey Mark can you enlighten me please?

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Marky Mark

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 03:07:36 PM »

Peace...Mark

Hey Mark can you enlighten me please?

Antaiwan

Hi Antaiwan,hope all is well my friend.Ray expounds a bit here on said subject.Hope this helps. :)

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3691.0.html

Look there are two things here.  God creates man in His own image, ok.  “In the image of God creates He him, male and female creates He them.”  So man is created in the image of God, right.  But did you catch it?  The female is created in the image of God.  Did you miss that?  The female is created in the image of God, therefore God is female.  But we call Him ‘Him,’ so He’s male too.  HE’S BOTH.

It doesn’t say God is evil, He has a knowledge of good and evil.  But He is good.
But when it comes to male and female, they are both equally in the image of God, or being made in the image of God, or in the image of God He’s making ‘them.’
It’s both ways.  They’re being made into His image and He is making them in His image.  You see that?  You see how it’s repeated twice there.

“Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.”  So God created man in His image, “in the image of God.”  The verse says “in the image of God created He them, Male and female,”  see God created man in His image, but then in the image of God, “He created them male and female.”  Female is in the image of God, God is female.   God is male and female.  Where did God ever get the idea for a female?  Is this something that doesn’t exist in His being?  Is this something foreign to God?  Femininity is in God.  That’s why He took that and made a representation of that, in the form of a woman.  That’s God!  Just as much as the man is God.

I think some of you women have felt slighted over the years, that God is not a woman.  Well some religious groups refer to God as she, you know.  God in His image He created a woman, yet the only way He could do that, is that woman was in God.  And then He created out of that (from Himself), the woman.

I heard someone say El-Shaddai, El - being God, Shaddai - breath.  El- Shaddai the God with breath or the breath of God.

So when we talk about the man and the woman now, we’re talking about in the image of God Himself, in both of them.  Man is in the God’s image, so the woman is the feminine side of God, ok.

Peace...Mark

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

Mark thanks for showing me where Ray said that.
I believe I understand it to mean two aspects of his being:
Masculinity and Femininity right? 

This is a first,  gen1:26 "us"  is speaking about God being both male and female  since both were made in his image!  Also the scripture quoted Jeremiah 31:22  was about the ribs being the woman surrounding the man  lol  !!!

Hey Bible man,
In Jeremiah 31:22, I don't see what your saying??

Antaiwan

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

MePogo

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

Okay, now I'm really confused.  I thought that in the spirit realm, there would be no male or female.   Actually, I like being a girl so either way, I'm fine with it.  His Will be done.... can't bring myself to say Her will.  This shouldn't be a competition anyway.  A man and woman become "one" with their bonding so isn't God complete while we mortals be incomplete for now and bonding our best effort to join male and female?  Really confusing to think on this because Christ refers to God as His Father.... certainly not a heavenly mother.   :o

Just my bumbling thoughts on this,

Blessings all,
Pogo

Marky Mark

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »

Mark thanks for showing me where Ray said that.
I believe I understand it to mean two aspects of his being:
Masculinity and Femininity right? 

Correct. I would have to believe that the very essence of our Fathers Spirit is both male[masculine] and female[feminine].

Peace...Mark

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 05:08:48 PM »

Pogo,
Don't you just love men who get in touch with their feminine side?  :) I know men like that! Men who are not afraid to cry a little and love openly, men who love their mother, men who can change a baby diaper without throwing up!! You see that's God!! God is our mother and our Father... God is in a sensitive man who is not afraid  to admit he's afraid or that he has doubts, all of these traits in our men are the gentle, sensitive nature of God!! That's why God could create us women..because he has all of those traits and gives them to each of us!! God is passionate and sensitive..who wouldn't love a man like that!!?? :D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »

Gush gush Ninny. ;D ;D

george. :-*

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »

You know who you are, George!! :D
Kathy ;) :-*

Marlene

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »

Those are the kind of men I have always related to well. My Father, My Uncle and My Husband. Have to love those kind of men. God really worked a number on them. Its really awesome when you see the Mister tough guy turn in to a softie.

In His Love,
Marlene

chuckt

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »

Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 

noeleena

• live life. love life.
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »

HI....
   There are some who are both  (( male & female .))  Androgynous. & some of us .   are .
     ...noeleena...

ez2u

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 02:26:44 AM »

Bibleman  i believe you are getting confused about male and female   woman and man  there is a lot of male and female in his world  look at the animals  electricity   plants
Its hard pressed not to know scientificly we have both in us, hormonally, but one usually out weighs the other, you are basically gender dominated.  A few people are born with both sexes.  So i have wonder what is God saying  Adam was both at first and God divided them.  That seemed to stir-up the kettle.  If Adam was a complete sexual being why did he want a mate?  peggy

noeleena

• live life. love life.
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 09:49:26 AM »

Hi...
   Many  people dont .  wont to accept that some of us are born both male & female . . i am wired both & from birth .meaning i think both male & female at the same time .   i am a transfemale . one who was born with a male body . & a mix of male & female brain . i am on h r t hormone replacement thereapy & its to replace my testesorne as my level is  nmol 1.25   down from nmol 33 .0 .  for most males .  i know this wont mean much other than my levels are the same as a menapausil woman .
 Now the subject matter is some thing i.v been dealing with over 11 years now so i know whats going on .
 One of the details i have is i have contact with 1000.s of trans people around the world . & many are having problens like many here concerning thier   churchs  the bible & people they deal with . . rejection is a major matter . for many . so how do you feel about this subject . that is now out in the open . we have many different people within the trans community would you be interested in getting to know them . may be helping & showing a love that is not shown .   that has been shown to us who accept the Lord....... A big ask ... worth concidering . i allso know many here.    you have your own details  concerns & your lifes to live . easy for me as i am involved with  in our community. so know many of our people . & yes some of what i get told is horrific . we deal with quite a lot .
 I was shown 11 years ago that i would be involved with many people . little did i know then who what or where .  i was given this to do . it was not my idear in fact i have & did  ask the Lord to take it all away from me .. because i did not wont to be a part of this .& i did not think i was the right person to do it . & still dont  yet ........ yet i.v been shown i am & will be . i only know what the Lord has given to me .
     so.   i will follow as i have through the hardst parts of my life .
 If we let the Lord lead us . & we just keep a step or two behind . we have .....nothing .... to fear ..        .google my name & have a look
...noeleena...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.