bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 4083 times)

nightmare sasuke

Prayer
« on: June 12, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »

Can any of you pray for my dog? My parents just took her to the vet, and if God so wills it, she probably isn't coming back...alive.

Pray that the dog could be healed, to see a couple more years of life, without pain, that my dad, who apparently loves the dog more than I thought, will be able to deal with the situation, same with my mother, and also, probably most importantly, that my other dog will not take this too hardly, as I fear he will; but rather, pray that God's will will be done.

Thank You.

hillsbororiver

Prayer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 12:26:14 PM »

I sure will Nightmare, a pet is such a big part of our families that when they age or get sick it is a very real distress to everyone. Not long ago our dog who was always healthy and robust got very sick after eating a bone he dug up. I won't get into the gruesome details but even after the Vet said he had little chance of survival I insisted he do everything humanly possible to save him as I could not bear the thought of our loyal and loving family member not getting any and all treatment. I had to know that we tried everything.

You can be sure we will pray for your family and pet,

Joe

nightmare sasuke

Prayer
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 12:28:43 PM »

Thanks.

My parents just called me. They think it might be cancer.

nightmare sasuke

Prayer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 02:16:29 PM »

Quote from: nightmare sasuke
Thanks.

My parents just called me. They think it might be cancer.

The vets now said it's heart problems.

zander

Prayer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 02:22:29 PM »

Like with all requests here, i will pray for sure

nightmare sasuke

Prayer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 10:06:52 PM »

Well, she is in sheol now. We had to put her to "sleep"--a phrase which suddenly makes sense to me.

Nevertheless, keep my other dog in your prayers, because he's probably wondering where she is. He'll also be lonely now.  

Thank you guys for praying.

Our prayers were answered, though. His will is being done!  :D

SandyFla

Prayer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »

Nightmare,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. It's always hard to let them go. Pets are wonderful, loving creatures that God lets us borrow for awhile. Sometimes I feel like my cats are angels in disguise. We had our dog put to the sleep 8 years ago, and sometimes I still cry when I think about her.

You and your other dog are in my thoughts and prayers.

<hug>
Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.