bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Biscuits Ever  (Read 4551 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Best Biscuits Ever
« on: August 29, 2009, 08:52:44 PM »

I was thinking back about 35 years ago and how my Mom could make the best biscuits you ever put in your mouth I mean these biscuits were second to none.
Well any way my brother and I had been out all night and about 9:00 the next morning I said to him, lets go by moms and get some of them good biscuits and so we did, well we sat down to eat some eggs and bacon and them good biscuits when my brother said he had to go to the bathroom, well back then we had just got running water in the kitchen and our bathroom was outside and because of moms good cooking we kids would always meet there every Sunday so we had one of those three hole toilets, well after just a minute my brother came rushing in and said give me a coat hanger and hurry, and rushed back out, well after a few minutes I went outside to check on him and when I opened the toilet door he had his arm down to his elbow in the middle hole fishing with that coat hanger and I cried out what in the world are you doing he said I dropped my coat in the hole, I said well you ain’t going to wear it are you, and he said of course not there’s a biscuit in the pocket.
Terry
Terry

meee

Re: Best Biscuits Ever
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »

That's funny!!!

Thanks Terry, it made me laugh.
           meee ;D

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »

Terry, You made my day. Actually my month. I have needed a good laugh for a long time.

Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 11:23:27 PM »

Oh my gosh, Terry that is just GROSS!!! :P
Kathy :D

firefly77

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 11:57:19 AM »

*turns green and heaves*

:) Angie

Astrapho

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 02:06:19 PM »

*turns green and heaves*

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.