bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This police officer I know was shot..please keep her in prayer.  (Read 3795 times)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather

There is an officer by the name of Mureen in S. California who posts on another board that I'm a member of and she posted this last night.  She'll be o.k. but she's having a hard time emotionally dealing with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Took The Ride I Prayed I'd Never Have To Take Yesterday

I remember the medics calling my name; asking me what day it was; what was my age; and some other stuff before the lights went out again. I remember hearing a medic say to someone that my pupils were blown and the med unit turned a corner. I don't remember the sternum rub or them putting the O2 mask on. Or why.

It took the medics half an hour to stabilise me for transport and I was unconscious the entire time in the car park. I don't even remember getting shot. I don't remember the crowd. I don't remember being carried by a civilian to the back of my unit. I didn't even hear the sirens coming for me. I don't remember the IVs being started in the back of my patrol unit before I was loaded on the backboard to the gurney. My vest saved me and I have bruises and bruised ribs, but I'm alive. The rounds didn't penetrate my vest. I never saw where they came from.

I'm down for a couple weeks and I'm only sore.

Why I'm writing this is to thank all of you here who pray for us others here every day. I know I do. I'm sure I'm here today because of you.

Thank you very much. All I can offer is my thanks.

OBrenda

Re: This police officer I know was shot..please keep her in prayer.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »

I would be honored to pray for her!
Brenda

MePogo

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

I offer prayer for her physical and emotional recovery.  Praise to God that this wasn't worse.  One shot is often fatal. 

Pogo

meee

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »

Sure will pray for Mureen, Arion!
           meee

Ellie

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 06:24:06 AM »

Arion, Praying for complete recovery for Maureen.In Jesus name.
                         Ellie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.