bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some more "you know you getting old"  (Read 6346 times)

stephen

Some more "you know you getting old"
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:17:00 AM »

Hi Terry, I enjoyed your dig at us oldies. Here's a few I dug out of my archive.

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to wee

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Choose one, I can't do both!"

Stephen

Ninny

Re: Some more "you know you getting old"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »

Making me laugh, Steven!!  :D
Kathy ;)

firefly77

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

Stephen,

;D :D ;D :D

I needed that... My day started out way too complicated. It helped to put a smile on my face.
Thanks!

Angue

9440geoff

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »

Thanks for that Stephen,

Unfortunately I can tick most of those boxes.

Geoff

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 04:34:58 PM »

Oh dear God, please noooooo!! I never want to be that old!

I've come to the conclusion that my life will go like this;

I'll live to about 50, be in good health since i plan to work out and stay healthy my whole life and than, once i reach about 50, Jesus will return! Like that i don't have to get old and i don't have to die either! It's win win! w00t :D

So take that! Haha! :P

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 04:56:21 PM »

Shut up Alex!!  ::) I remember when I was 21!! I had that same dream!!! I didn't get old in my dream either!!! Well, is 56 old?? Maybe not!!  :D
Kathy ;)

gmik

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »

Great fun!!!!

Alex, I am 25 in my mind all the time!!!

But you hold on to that win-win....you never know!!

Everyone have a great day---even us oldies.

meee

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »

Loved them, thanks Alex!
                   hugs,meee

EKnight

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

Ha ha Stephen!!  ;D ;D

Eileen

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:02 PM »

Shut up Alex!!  ::) I remember when I was 21!! I had that same dream!!! I didn't get old in my dream either!!! Well, is 56 old?? Maybe not!!  :D
Kathy ;)

see if we flip 21 around we get 12, if we flip 56 around we get 6.... oh wait nvm!

LOL JUST KIDDING!! :D

You know i got nothing but love for you guys!! :)

Well i'm 21 in my mind all the time!! maybe cuz i am but regardless, i WILL be 21 all the time, FOREVER 21!!

and yes.. ill keeep dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming LOL and pray to God He comes back when im around 50 HEHE, i know.. im selfish but ill be the first to admit iT!! HAHA :P

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 01:37:38 AM »

very funny ones stephen. no kathy, 56 is not old. we are only as old as we feel (in our minds). some days i feel 21 in my mind, but my body reminds me quickly that i'm not. #55 is just around the corner for me, but, well i am still here walking this journey of life, praise my Father. but most days, i seem to have more in common with the "younger" generation than with the over the hill gang. keep on dreaming alex, you never know if your dreams turn out to be real or not. my dreams seem to be quite delusional at times. but they are never boring.

keep 'em coming guys. laughter is a good medicine, especially for us "oldies".

claudia
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 03:06:09 AM by cjwood »

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 02:33:32 AM »

Claudia! I am laughing at all of this!! Don't you just love our little Alex?? wouldn't you just love to pinch his...cheeks!! Oh I just love being alive!! Sorry Alex!! I couldn't resist!! I laugh so much I can't tell if I'm laughing or crying...or maybe I forgot if I was supposed to be laughing or crying!!! I am 21 in my mind too...ha! What was I doing when I was 21?? uhhhh, oh, never mind!!  :D It was probably fun, though!! heehee!!!
Steven this has been very funny!! You have made me laugh...very good!! 8)
Kathy ;)

noeleena

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • live life. love life.
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »

Hi....
  Oh dear .   age ooops did i say some thing .  how come i keep hearing oh you so wont to be y.o.u.n.g a gain .  why ....  i.m   62 & this is the best part of my life . yet over the last 11 years its been both the worst .hardst. tough st & yet the best .  neat.  as you ll all know . i was able to become the person i should have been . not as many would think for this kid a real life changing part of my life . that can not be compared to any thing else strange yeap ... yet it.s still the best . this is what i have been given ...like the butterfly
 ...noeleena...

gmik

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »

Don't ya know that 62 is the NEW 42???? 8)

When I was younger and my grandma was 62, I mean, man, she was old!!  Grey hair, winkly, good cook, never ran in her life, much less exercise, no make up, and NO pants.  It was a whole different time for older people.

Now days, people in their 60's are very active and young looking!  alex probably knows that better than a lot of us---I think LaLa land has gone berserk over looking younger.

Anyway, I go back to work Sept 8.  I teach 3rd grade-they keep me young. :D

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 12:35:05 AM »

Gena, kids have a way of keeping you young-- until the day is over then you're old again!! hee! I'm good to go chasing the grandkids and picking up the baby and making lunch..then I go home and if I ever sit down...I'm done!!!  It feels good while you're going, though!! :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.