bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: after the judgment  (Read 5207 times)

ez2u

after the judgment
« on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:45 AM »

does any one know what happens after the judgment?  I mean to the people who are thrown into the lake of firer?  what their life will be like and will it be one earth?  how can all those people that are raised from the grave live on earth?  peggy

meee

Re: after the judgment
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »

Peggy, are you meaning the second resurrection,then here is an email taking about it. Yes, all will live on earth, I don't know how we will all fit, but God does and says earth is our home.
I hope this helps a bit.
hugs,meee

Prodigal Son
« on: September 14, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »        http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1883.0.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Ray, reading part 1V of lake of fire series. Im strugglin to follow your
> thought on the parable of the prodigal son. Especially where u are talking about
> death as spiritual death and then toward the end of the article you make the
> statement "it is after death that most of humanity will be saved" is this after
> physical death?Because, as far as i see all of humanity will be saved after
> 'spiritual death' I agree that all die in Adam.... Sorry Ray, there is just so
> much to process. HELP!
>
> Wesley

Dear Wesley:

Man is mortal, so all mankiknd will and must die eventually. Even those "who are alive and remain) unto the coming of the Lord will be changed. In that sense, their old flesh body dies.

But we must also spiritually die to ourselves WHILE WE ARE STILL ALIVE.  This only hapens to those who are "baptized in Christ," not baptized into water. Those who are "crucified with Christ."  Those who are "begotten anew from above." Those who are made "a new creature," in the "Image of God's Son," etc. In other words only God's chosen elect few will experience these things in this life and be resurrection to immortality with a spiritual body in the first resurrection., The rest of humanity which has died once PHYSICALLY,  will be resurrected in the second resurrection in which they too will have to spiritually die to their old carnal man and be made righteous (Isa. 26:9).

God be with you,

Ray

meee

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »

Peggy here is an email that talks about Jesus ruling the earth. There is no so called rapture where you fly off into heaven. All resurrected will live on this earth.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2164.0.html

hugs,meee

Kat

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

Hi Peggy,

what their life will be like and will it be one earth?  how can all those people that are raised from the grave live on earth?

Well it seems from the passage in Ezekiel 37 that people raised in the second resurrection will be brought back to earth in the flesh.

Eze 37:6  I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.""'

This passage also shows that the people will be given His Spirit so that they will no longer be enmity against God as they are in this age (Rom 8:7) and now they will be able to learn the truth.    

Eze 37:14  I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it," says the LORD."'

Now the degree that people will need to be purged and cleansed will vary, many or few stripes.  There are some that are now so corrupted with evil to a point of depravity, we also know people that have a very sweet nature, but are still blinded to the true.  So you can see that each will require their own particular means to be purged of their evil ways and brought to righteousness.

Luke 12:47  And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and made not ready, nor did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes;
v. 48  but he that knew not, and did things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. And to whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom they commit much, of him will they ask the more.

But we know for sure that all "will learn righteousness" and come to the knowledge of the truth, how ever long it takes.

Isa 26:9  With my soul I have desired You in the night,
       Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early;
       For when Your judgments are in the earth,
       The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

does any one know what happens after the judgment?  I mean to the people who are thrown into the lake of firer?

Well I think after their judgment of the lake of fire and people are cleansed and have learned the ways of truth, then they will be brought into the kingdom.  That is the ultimate plan to bring all in one with God.

Heb 2:6  But one hath somewhere testified, saying, What is man, that You art mindful of him? Or the Son of man, that You visitest Him?
v. 7  You made Him a little lower than the angels; You crowned Him with glory and honour, And did set Him over the works of Your hands:
v. 8  You did put all things in subjection under His feet. For in that He subjected all things unto Him, He left nothing that is not subject to Him. But now we see not yet all things subjected to Him.
v. 9  But we behold Him who hath been made a little lower than the angels, even Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour, that by the grace of God He should taste death for every man.
v. 10  For it became Him, for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the author of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
v. 11  For both He that sanctifieth and they that are sanctified are all of one: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren

Luke 1:33  and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever(for the eons), and of His kingdom there will be no end."

1Co 15:25  For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.
v. 26  The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
v. 27  For "God has put all things in subjection under His feet." But when it says, "all things are put in subjection," it is plain that He is excepted who put all things in subjection under Him.
v. 28  When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subjected to Him who put all things in subjection under Him, that God may be all in all.

Isa 9:7  Of the increase of His government and peace
       There will be no end,
       Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
       To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
       From that time forward, even forever (unto the eon).
       The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

This is what I see in the Scripture, I hope it was of some help.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:14:50 PM by Kat »

CEO

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »

Kat

It is my pleasure to read your responses.  Your grasp of scripture and incorporation of them in your answers is smooth.

Knowing 'its in there' is very different than literally quoting scripture and citing chapter and verse.

Askseeknock
Charles O

Go Hokies

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »

Well said Charles!
and thank you Kat! very helpful to me, too!!
Kathy ;)

ez2u

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »

Thank you for your response.  How very important it is to do the best we can but I know we can only go as far as the Holy Spirit allows us to go and we don't work out our Salvation by our discipline determine mind.  It is Grace.  This part here is a little confusing  it seems like it means more than just beating physically.  anyone know?

Luke 12:47  And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and made not ready, nor did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes;
v. 48  but he that knew not, and did things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. And to whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required: and to whom they commit much, of him will they ask the more.

peggy

Kat

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 10:12:32 PM »

Hi Peggy,

In the no. 6 article 'The Two Judgments by FIRE' there is a lot of detail about God's judgment, at this link 
http://bible-truths.com/lake6.html

But in Luke 12 where it says beaten with few or many stripes, this is not talking about a physical beatings, it is figurative language symbolic of the severity of the punishment that they must endure.  Here are emails that speak about the Lake of fire judgment.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4544.0.html ------

The Bible teaches eternal punishment not eternal punishing.

Ray's COMMENT:  The Bible may teach "eternal punishment" (actually "everlasting punishment is what the King James says. The term "eternal punishment" is not even found in the King James). But "everlasting" is a bogus translation. It should read "eonian chastisement," which does come to an end and the fruit of chastisement will be acquired. When the wicked are punished (chastised and judged) they will make spiritual progress and produce spiritual fruit:  "When Thy JUDGMENTS are in the earth the inhabitants of the WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS"  (Is.. 26:9).  But who believes Isaiah? Or God either for that matter?  ALL will be saved (I Tim. 2:4; :10; Phil 2:9-11; Eph. 1:10; I Cor. 15:28; etc.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4929.0.html -------

Actually, there are very very few sins that will be "punished."  In Judgment, sinners are "chastised," not "punished."

Chastisement is designed for correcting and making right a wrong, but punishment is more like vengeance on someone for doing wrong.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2298.0.html ----

I have explained many times,

Jesus paid the PENALTY for sin, but paying the penalty for sin does not GET THE SIN

OUR OF THE SINNER.  That is the purpose for judgment--to set things right: to set people right.

Etc., etc.  Jesus saves us FROM our sins, not IN our sins.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2289.0.html ----

Jesus DIED: "...for the ungodly" (Rom. 5:6);  "...unto sin" (Rom. 6:10);  "...for our sins" (I Cor. 5:3);  "...for all" (II Cor. 5:15);  "...for us" (I Thes. 5:10, but nowhere does it say He died for our judgment or for our forgiveness.  Christ was judged for nothing.  We are not "considered judged" as though it happened in the past at the cross and therefore has no more place in our life.  Likewise, Jesus did not die for our "forgiveness."

Long after the crucifixion and cross of Jesus, Peter tells us that "Judgment begins [yet, still] at the house of God...." (I Pet. 4:17).   We must yet, still REPENT of our sins and CONFESS them (I John 1:8-9).  Christ's death on the cross did not and does not adjudicate as innocent, ALL ARE GUILTY SINNERS.
Jesus paid the penalty for all sin at the cross:  He did not make all sinners SAINTS at the cross.  Hence, we all need judging.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3572.0.html -----

Hitler, Saddam and his sons, and people like John Hagee and Dr. Kennedy who gloat over billions being tortured for all eternity, and many more just like them, will be Judged in the VERY SAME WAY THAT THEY JUDGED OTHERS (Matt. 7:1-2).  Their OWN SINS, will "TORMENT them" beyond comprehension, "in the PRESENCE of the Lamb" (Rev. 14:10), when God purges their evil consciences with His spiritual "CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4010.0.html ---------

"The "dead" are being judged because they are those who were dead, and also, even though resurrected to life, they are still spiritually dead, and that is the purpose for the judgment in fire--to bring them to spiritual life.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1607.0.html -----

If the sacrifice of Jesus cleanses our carnal minds completely, what was the purpose of the apostles suffering most AFTER the crucifixion and resurrection.  And not all tribulation and suffering is to purge sin, but to build character, patience, love, etc. Jesus did not sin. Jesus did not have a carnal mind. Jet Jesus SUFFERED and learned what it was to be obedient BY the things that He suffered. Etc.  The Lake of Fire is part of the Great White Throne Judgment. Some enter the city before others. Some have few lashes and others have many lashes, etc.

http://bible-truths.com/email6.htm#size ---------------------------

Many spiritually ignorant people believe that Jesus is saying that He will torture people in a "furnace of fire" for all eternity. I don't know why they think He would do that. Perhaps they think Jesus is a trillions billions times meaner than Saddam's two terrorist sons were.

The Scriptures speak many times about a furnace of fire melting, purifying, and burning off the unwanted dross when refining such metals as silver and gold.  In I Cor. 3:12-12 Pauls gives us this same analogy of purifying gold, silver, or precious stones, while burning off the dross of wood, straw, and stubble. But Paul is clearly speaking of PEOPLE'S WORKS being tried and purified in this fire. The result of ALL that go through this purifying fire of God is that THEY ARE ALL SAVED! "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but  he himself SHALL BE SAVED, yet so as BY FIRE." There is the wonderful good news about the outcome of God's divine judgments.

And so Jesus also alluded to this endtime judgment of the lake of fire when everyman's work would be tried in the lake of fire (or furnace of fire). And we know just what the fire is, because it purifies as brimstone, which is DIVINE!  God HIMSELF IS a "consuming fire" (Heb. 12:29). God even prophesied of this purifying fire of judgment back in the book of Malachi. I don't have the time to prove to you from the Bible that "Levi" is representative of ALL HUMANITY, but with that in mind, let's read Malachi 32-3, "But who may abide the day of His coming? and sho shall stand when He appears? for He is like a REFINER'S FIRE, and like fullers' soap: and He shall sit as a REFINER AND PURIFIER [need I even comment that we do not torture or punish silver and gold in a furnace?] of silver: and He shall purify THE SONS OF LEVI, and purge them AS gold and silver, [why? for the fun of torturing them for all eternity? No, read on...] that they may offer unto the Lord an OFFERING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Oh how so many Christians despise these marvelous words of God! God's judgments bring RIGHTEOUSNESS, NOT ETERNAL TORTURE! That's SATANIC! God IS righteous and when our Righteous God brings judgment upon the world, they TOO will become righteous! Sure they will. The fires of God's spiritual furnace will PURGE AND PURIFY all mankind. We read of it EVERYWHERE in His Word:

"...For when thy [God's] JUDGMENTS are in the earth, the INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD will learn RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).

And so, if I may borrow your words, "TRY THAT ON FOR SIZE"!!

Sincerely,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.