bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: teaching that is not correct  (Read 5777 times)

noeleena

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • live life. love life.
teaching that is not correct
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »

Hi..
       This will apply  more to those of us who have a militay  background .
    its 70 years since the 2 nd ww  so it effects or did . most of us .
     when going through the bible we know much is said about the . jew.s ..    yes just those two tribes . now many churchs clam  that rev  tells of much that will happen two them say from 1944 on  the regrouping of . & how even today & later on .  that they are still the chossen ones & the churchs go on about them . & they take  many references gong back 2 to 3 000 years & apply  that to day . why are they still doing that .
 When  Jesus said as far as the jews are concerned . all was fullfilled .   as to ad 60 70 the total wipe out of the jews or fullfillment . of what was offered to them   if they rejected what the Lord had for them . that was thier lot.   it was given  not to any one else .      so how can the jews of to day accept some thing that was never given to them just a small matter of 2000 years to late may be . .
    rev    all so says .  what john said was only to the early churchs not 70 or 100 years later . or even to day as said chuchs teach . why do they harp on about it so.
The other part is thoes who say they love the Lord . still go out & kill others its called war ... & the jews have been doing it for years . when you go through the bible & this .    I   ??.    it says the lord told them to go kill those people who were not a part of there tribes so whos the Lord here . the point is those other.s were from canan oh yes the jew s history goes back to then . & how many gods did they worship ...  now what lord was that . oh 300 odd . just like the chossen ones they were nick named hebrews as it does not tally with what the real  Lord said you are to live on the earth & enjoy what i have given you .   yeap man sure messed up big time .
any way just a thought
...noeleena...

G. Driggs

Re: teaching that is not correct
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 02:52:27 AM »

Hi noleena, I think this is all part of God's master plan, wouldnt you say? Either way no one will be lost, all will be saved, whether they be Jew or Gentile.

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 12:37:40 PM »

Hi noleena, I think this is all part of God's master plan, wouldnt you say? Either way no one will be lost, all will be saved, whether they be Jew or Gentile.

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

Ditto GDriggs; GOD Has Never missed a Beat from the beginning.

Gen 28:15 (CLV)
And behold! I am with you, and keep you in every way which you shall go, and will restore you to this ground, for not forsake you will I, till I should do all which I have spoken to you.

Isa 46: 9-13 (YLT)
9  Remember former things of old, For I am Mighty, and there is none else, God--and there is none like Me.
10  Declaring from the beginning the latter end, And from of old that which hath not been done, Saying, `My counsel doth stand, And all My delight I do.'
11  Calling from the east a ravenous bird, From a far land the man of My counsel, Yea, I have spoken, yea, I bring it in, I have formed it , yea, I do it.
12  Hearken unto Me, ye mighty in heart, Who are far from righteousness.
13  I have brought near My righteousness, It is not far off, And My salvation--it doth not tarry, And I have given in Zion salvation, To Israel My glory!

george. :)

noeleena

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • live life. love life.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »

hi...
Oh dear this verse hits me quite hard . gen 28- 15 .
trouble is  its just to real .  i cant explain may be one day . i will .
 This was given to me .45 years ago . how can i say it to be held by the Lord . & when you have the hand of the Lord over you .  sorry i just cant explain .
 ...noeleena...

9440geoff

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »

Hi noeleena,

Just the verse before:

Gen 28:14  And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

This means us!  What a spiritual blessing, praise God.

Geoff

alfonthemove

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 01:33:52 AM »

I would just have to ask you the same question I have been asking my family members for years, (those that teach that Israel was replaced by the church?)

Romans 11:25 -F  What is the fullness of the Gentiles?   vs. 26 "And so all Israel shall be saved"

Then on to the end of that chapter...really puts all of us in our place.

hope that helps a bit.

Larry

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 03:54:41 AM »

I would just have to ask you the same question I have been asking my family members for years, (those that teach that Israel was replaced by the church?)

Romans 11:25 -F  What is the fullness of the Gentiles?   vs. 26 "And so all Israel shall be saved"

Then on to the end of that chapter...really puts all of us in our place.

hope that helps a bit.

Larry

Thinks of it like this, humanity; Is The Apple Of GOD'S EYES; All Of Humanity. Now Read those Scriptures Again and see what you understand.

If you want Scripture for that, read any Scripture about Adam, Abraham, Israel, Jesus, Church, Humanity; think inclusion not replacement.

george ;D.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.