bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CURIOUS?  (Read 5933 times)

bible man

CURIOUS?
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:38:11 AM »

Is there anybody that believe that the bear,eagle,leopard etc. make reference to the USA,Russia ....  in the scriptures?

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: CURIOUS?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »

Not me. but what do I know?

Craig

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »

Is there anybody that believe that the bear,eagle,leopard etc. make reference to the USA,Russia ....  in the scriptures?

Hello Bible man,

1. What are the 2-3 scriptural witnesses to have someone come to that conclusion?

2. What would be the spiritual match for someone to make that connection between those animals symbolizing these countries?

3. Where did this idea/doctrine originate from? Who told it to you? Does this same source believe in spiritual truths that DO HAVE multiple scriptural witnesses (salvation of all, myth of free will, judgment brings righteousness, etc.)?

Thanks in advance to answering these questions,

Marques

bluzman

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »

Craig and Marques,
Thank you. I like your answers.
Bluzman

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 11:40:46 AM »

I believe the WWCG and those that follow Van Impe would fall into that frame of thinking. Stinking thinking that is.But hey,I'm like Craig,what do I know.

Peace...Mark

daywalker

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »

The "bear", the "eagle", the "leopard", the "lamp", the "ox", the "a@@", the "vulture", the "dove", etc., etc., etc., are all Symbols of SPIRITUAL TRUTHS... everything else, is the interpretation of carnal men.

To discover the meaning of these Symbols, follow Marques' instructions.

Daywalker  8)

darren

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 07:16:32 PM »

Yes bible man: I have read that many times. that certain countries are represented by eagles, lions, (tigers and bears, OH MY!) I couldn't resist. WWCG and Van impe teach this stuff all the time. I use to watch Jack Van impe all the time, I also order the WWCG booklets and Most of that dealt with the end times. After coming here I realize that I (I) should focus on how to live right and do God's work, where ever that leads me to and the rest God will take care.  Ever show was about that stuff. After awhile I got tired of hearing the same crap over and over again. That's before BT. IMO trying to understand that stuff just take too much time and effort. There are better way to spend ones time.

Darren

kenny

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »

Not me. but what do I know?

Craig
Me too

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

Why not match them with the obvious? Newark Bears, and there's got to be another baseball team with the name Eagles and so on and so on. But, what do I know? I don't even know anything about baseball!
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »

:D Erik! ;)
Hey Bible man.. I can tell you I heard plenty of that in the Seventh Day Adventist church! But I have not thought about it in years. They have all kinds of stuff like that..I have just about forgotten it all...
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.