bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grayson's 3rd Birthday!!  (Read 3272 times)

Ninny

Grayson's 3rd Birthday!!
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:44:36 PM »

I wanted to share with everyone that on Tuesday, the 15 Grayson will turn 3 years old!! If ANYONE on this forum doesn't know by now..Grayson is my grandson who was diagnosed with a brain tumor shortly after he turned 2!! Well my little munchkin is turning 3 and we are going to celebrate this one with praises and thanksgiving!! We are going to have a party for him this Sunday afternoon!! He has "requested" that his cake should be "Bumblebee" (from Transformers!)!! Woo!

We have planned a family trip to Orlando to Disney World in the first week of October as a way to celebrate! Since his tumor was found on Oct. 2nd and removed on Oct. 6th and found to be benign a few days after that My son and his wife have decided that will be a good way to celebrate the blessing and miracle that is so evident to us each and every day!

I will never forget how you all were there for me during his surgery and his recovery, and every day since then!! I will be saying a prayer of thankfulness for all of you on Grayson's birthday, you can count on that!!! You are all my most precious friends and such powerful pray-ers!! You have never failed when I've called on you for prayer!! I love you all so very much!!

May God's extreme heart of love comfort all of you!
Love you so much!!
Kathy :D :-*

Linny

Re: Grayson's 3rd Birthday!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

Praying for you, your family, and Grayson was a blessing to me.  ;D
I am so thankful for your friendship and for this very special time you guys are able to celebrate together!
Loveyou!  :-*
Lin

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Grayson's 3rd Birthday!!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »

i was reading the updates on grayson's caringbridge page the other day. it is surely of God's goodness and mercy that your grayson is kicking around like a normal, soon to be 3 yr old. children are such a blessing, in and of themselves, and then when you have one that has gone through such suffering (as in cancer), they become even more precious to us. they teach us through their suffering that it is not discriminant of age and that we truly and assuredly must accept each day we wake up as the blessing that it is. enjoy the party and disney world ninny. give your lil munchkin a hug for us all.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.